PDA

View Full Version : How can these people live with themselves?

Masterz1337
February 12th, 2008, 10:30 PM
http://forum.halomaps.org/index.cfm?page=topic&topicID=15235&start=1

Xetsuei
February 12th, 2008, 10:36 PM
To many idiots in that thread that don't know what they're talking about, didn't read.

Ifafudafi
February 12th, 2008, 10:49 PM
*sigh*

I don't like America-bashers, but I really don't like people who give 'em an excuse. I myself was born, raised, and currently live in the good ol' USA, but this isn't the place for a rant (maybe I'll type a 5-page topic on the matter some day), so I'll just say that everyone in that thread is an idiot, especially OP.

Roostervier
February 12th, 2008, 11:08 PM
I posted my opinion, third page at the bottom. :3

Skiiran
February 12th, 2008, 11:11 PM
*sigh*

I don't like America-bashers, but I really don't like people who give 'em an excuse. I myself was born, raised, and currently live in the good ol' USA, but this isn't the place for a rant (maybe I'll type a 5-page topic on the matter some day), so I'll just say that everyone in that thread is an idiot, especially OP.
Your ideas intrigue me and I would like to subscribe to your newsletter.

SnaFuBAR
February 12th, 2008, 11:16 PM
what a bunch of morons. they can talk politics and nationalism with me when their baby-nuts drop.

Pope
February 12th, 2008, 11:25 PM
Honestly I don't give a rat's ass what a most likely 7 year olds
and/or trolls thinks of America.

I honestly don't like a lot of it, but it's better than most of the world.

Bodzilla
February 13th, 2008, 12:13 AM
Since when is America the youngest nation?

lol....

paladin
February 13th, 2008, 12:24 AM
I didnt know halomaps had a forum?

I agree with the due that said "Mother Russia FTW". The Russian Federation is pretty much the best nation, but not really the best, but pretty close.

n00b1n8R
February 13th, 2008, 12:31 AM
fucking HM :/

I found that thread right before this one :(

Dr Nick
February 13th, 2008, 08:28 AM
Funny how vmt misspelled "spartan".

Llama Juice
February 13th, 2008, 09:06 AM
Why do you visit that forum?... we all know that there is nothing of value over there. I guess if you're going because you want to find some lolnub to laugh at, then it's the perfect place to go, but honestly, why make yourself hate humanity that much? If you wanna find lolnubs go watch Jerry Springer or something.

~ZMT~Trace
February 13th, 2008, 10:16 AM
:fail:

Wow.

adumass
February 13th, 2008, 12:15 PM
*sigh*

Even me? :(

p0lar_bear
February 13th, 2008, 12:27 PM
Even me? :(

I'm sorry, but your name and user title make this funny. :v

hobojoe
February 13th, 2008, 12:47 PM
*sigh*

Hooah! thank you. I hate it when people bash the USA.

Emmzee
February 13th, 2008, 01:52 PM
The fact that you even went to Halomaps should be reason enough to kill yourself.

Limited
February 13th, 2008, 02:09 PM
Wow. Was going to post about how this dude is wrong, not that America is bad, but just the fact hes an idiot, But then Dennis would be mad at me.

il Duce Primo
February 13th, 2008, 02:25 PM
You people who are saying that halomaps is the worst. That is just as bas as that topic. It's the same thing you are arguing what communtiy or society or w/e is better. I came from halomaps and still go there. So shut the fuck up about oooo halmaps sucks ass and shit. Its a place where the newer people learn. and that is exactly what it is meant to do. So it sucks because its not focused on the experienced mappers. Then its just not the forum your looking for.

CN3089
February 13th, 2008, 02:26 PM

I agree with the due that said "Mother Russia FTW". The Russian Federation is pretty much the best nation, but not really the best, but pretty close.

Is this a fakepost or are you just that uninformed?

p.s. halomaps has been unanimously regarded as horrible since its creation

e:

http://i29.photobucket.com/albums/c251/CN3089/Emoticons/emot-downspatriot.gif EDIT: 15 of the guys who did 911, came in through canada http://i29.photobucket.com/albums/c251/CN3089/Emoticons/emot-downspatriot.gifahahahah voted 5

e2:

You people who are saying that halomaps is the worst. That is just as bas as that topic. It's the same thing you are arguing what communtiy or society or w/e is better. I came from halomaps and still go there. So shut the fuck up about oooo halmaps sucks ass and shit. Its a place where the newer people learn. and that is exactly what it is meant to do. So it sucks because its not focused on the experienced mappers. Then its just not the forum your looking for.

http://i29.photobucket.com/albums/c251/CN3089/Emoticons/emot-downspatriot.gif How much do you know. Are you just another one of those bandwagon anti Bush people. Why do you hate Bush. I bet you have no good reasons. http://i29.photobucket.com/albums/c251/CN3089/Emoticons/emot-downspatriot.gif

http://i29.photobucket.com/albums/c251/CN3089/Emoticons/emot-siren.gif Halomaps tard Bush supporter spotted http://i29.photobucket.com/albums/c251/CN3089/Emoticons/emot-siren.gif

e3:

Aww... Okay well I don't get it. jk

Here's what you guys should all watch to clear up this topic!

http://zeitgeistmovie.com/ahahahahah this topic is the gift that keeps on giving http://i29.photobucket.com/albums/c251/CN3089/Emoticons/emot-swoon.gif

e4:

Oh so thats seriously your world perspective? Your more fail than FGrain, for one gay marriages aren't legal in Canada, way to research genius.

BTW, Currently, the UN is the only country which MAY workout, although I severely doubt it.I take it all back, I love you halomaps http://i29.photobucket.com/albums/c251/CN3089/Emoticons/emot-shobon.gif

SnaFuBAR
February 13th, 2008, 03:37 PM
:mongoloid:.

Emmzee
February 13th, 2008, 03:40 PM
:mongoloid:
bxLcZStUCus

Limited
February 13th, 2008, 04:15 PM
Hence why we dont go there, we can still bitch at it though.

SnaFuBAR
February 13th, 2008, 04:32 PM

You're not a good example of a halomaps member. You're actually competent. I'm not sure what people learn there, except what not to do and how to make box maps. It doesn't suck because it's not focused on experienced mappers, it sucks because of the misinformation and lack of knowledgeable members.

SnaFuBAR
February 13th, 2008, 04:37 PM
The US did almost NOTHING in WWI and WWII, You guys jumped on at the last month, and contributed nothing.

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAA!!! :lmao: you're fucking retarded.

TeeKup
February 13th, 2008, 04:49 PM
Ummm. We pretty much annihilated the Japanese pacific fleet, not to mention totally raped their air force.

Although I'm not particularly proud that we dropped the A-bombs on them though.

We raped Japan through and through. We TRIED to stay out because of the Isolationist views our FOREFATHERS wanted us to keep. Something that seems to not even exist in modern society....We had no choice but to join when the Japanese Empire bombed us for no good reason.

SnaFuBAR
February 13th, 2008, 04:54 PM
I guess he forgot how we dedicated troops to d-day, supplied Britain in the face of Hitler's U-boats which kept their forces supplied and basically kept them from starving to death. Oh, and yeah, the Pacific theater, as teekup mentioned.

Not to mention the liberation of the Philippines from the brutal Japanese occupiers.

S3anyBoy
February 13th, 2008, 04:57 PM
We had no choice but to join when the Japanese Empire bombed us for no good reason.
It wasn't really for no good reason, the president had been screwing with them a lot so they would attack and we had a viable reason to enter the war so that the federal reserve could make money. While America isn't the best country, there really aren't very many better ones, ever since around the 20's we pretty much fucked up our country though. I don't like those people who are like LULZ AMERIKA IS TEH GAY, or those brainwashed morons who are like AMERICA IS GRATEST COUNTRY EVAR. America was a good country, but now it's controlled by the few rich elite. But then again there really aren't many better places :\ (cept canada/britain/france/australia)

TeeKup
February 13th, 2008, 05:15 PM
Our president did what he did because the Japanese Empire joined the Axis powers. I remember something about US trading with japan before the war (steel, fuel etc.) We stopped supplying them because they allied with with Nazi Germany, we didn't want to be seen as "supplying the forces of evil" to put it in layman's terms. Franklin Delano Roosevelt was probably the best president we ever had, its a shame what this country has become. We could use someone like FDR again.

SnaFuBAR
February 13th, 2008, 05:27 PM
It wasn't really for no good reason, the president had been screwing with them a lot so they would attack and we had a viable reason to enter the war so that the federal reserve could make money. While America isn't the best country, there really aren't very many better ones, ever since around the 20's we pretty much fucked up our country though. I don't like those people who are like LULZ AMERIKA IS TEH GAY, or those brainwashed morons who are like AMERICA IS GRATEST COUNTRY EVAR. America was a good country, but now it's controlled by the few rich elite. But then again there really aren't many better places :\ (cept canada/britain/france/australia)
needs more :hist101: education. haha, screwing with them. holy crap.

S3anyBoy
February 13th, 2008, 05:38 PM
We stopped supplying them because they allied with with Nazi Germany, we didn't want to be seen as "supplying the forces of evil" to put it in layman's terms.
But the thing is, the nazi planes required a fuel supplement that was supplied by a company owned by the founders of the federal reserve. They were making money for every plane trip to bomb London, and they wanted the U.S. to enter the war, because wars mean money. Now I'm not saying we didn't do good in the war (after all, the Nazi's were pretty much the only really evil people we ever fought) but we didn't enter it for the reasons many people believe. The country doesn't need a president like FDR, we need one like George Washington, Abraham Lincoln, or JFK true heroes, and true americans.

TeeKup
February 13th, 2008, 05:40 PM
JFK Had really good ideals but he lacked the necessary thinking ability to execute his ideals. JFK was too naive.

Roostervier
February 13th, 2008, 05:42 PM
JFK was assassinated before anyone had any idea what kind of president he'd really be like. The fact that he was assassinated does not make him a true hero.

S3anyBoy
February 13th, 2008, 05:47 PM
JFK Had really good ideals but he lacked the necessary thinking ability to execute his ideals. A good example is the Bay of Pigs massacre. JFK was too naive.
Personally I don't think that was really his fault, the CIA were keeping too many secrets, and at least he was trying to do good. But his speech on secret societies was very moving, and Kennedy was a better president than many we've had. He tried to stop the secrets, the corruption, the racism, the hate, the problems. And that's why they killed him.

JFK was assassinated before anyone had any idea what kind of president he'd really be like. The fact that he was assassinated does not make him a true hero.
In the time he was president, he did good, and the fact he was assassinated doesn't make him a hero, the reasons why he was assassinated did.

thehoodedsmack
February 13th, 2008, 05:48 PM
Why do these guys think it's Canada's fault for the 9/11 terrorists getting in? Protect your own borders for God's sake.

Roostervier
February 13th, 2008, 05:51 PM
Um, having good intentions doesn't mean a thing. Just because he had good ideas and wanted to do good didn't mean it would have happened. Tbh, I base my judgments of the quality of a president on what they actually did.

chicane
February 13th, 2008, 05:53 PM
*sigh* the people in that thread are exactly the kind of people who generate the hatred toward America. It's really a vicious cycle..

S3anyBoy
February 13th, 2008, 05:56 PM
Um, having good intentions doesn't mean a thing. Just because he had good ideas and wanted to do good didn't mean it would have happened. Tbh, I base my judgments of the quality of a president on what they actually did.
He did support MLK, he tried to stop/reverse the spread of totalitarian governments. He wasn't the greatest president, but If he hadn't been assassinated this country would probably be a much better place.
I guess there's really no point in continuing this argument though because I doubt I can change your opinion about him.

TeeKup
February 13th, 2008, 06:11 PM
Some of the WORST things imaginable have been done with the best intentions, keep that in mind.

Warsaw
February 13th, 2008, 06:21 PM
My gosh, Halomaps has some of the worst grammar I have ever seen...

Emmzee
February 13th, 2008, 06:23 PM
Three pages to Godwin's Law.

Awesome.

S3anyBoy
February 13th, 2008, 06:35 PM

Awesome.
Nah dude, it was only 3.

Emmzee
February 13th, 2008, 06:41 PM
Nah dude, it was only 3.

:eyesroll:

Sel
February 13th, 2008, 06:47 PM
You know, one of these days Im just not gonna post there anymore....

Bodzilla
February 13th, 2008, 07:32 PM
Personally I don't think that was really his fault, the CIA were keeping too many secrets, and at least he was trying to do good. But his speech on secret societies was very moving, and Kennedy was a better president than many we've had. He tried to stop the secrets, the corruption, the racism, the hate, the problems. And that's why they killed him.

In the time he was president, he did good, and the fact he was assassinated doesn't make him a hero, the reasons why he was assassinated did.
I think i'm in love with you.

Have you been lurking?
Please stay :)

Limited
February 13th, 2008, 07:55 PM
Looks like Dennis deleted it, funs over.

S3anyBoy
February 13th, 2008, 07:57 PM
:eyesroll:
Lol, I definitely read it as 4 >_>

paladin
February 13th, 2008, 08:59 PM
Is this a fakepost or are you just that uninformed?

Why cant I boast about my native country. I see americans doing all the time.

Emmzee
February 13th, 2008, 09:44 PM
Because not even America is as stupid as Halomaps.

Xetsuei
February 13th, 2008, 11:29 PM

Because Russia is full of idiots.

paladin
February 13th, 2008, 11:29 PM
I know but people shouldnt -rep me...

Xetsuei™;221460']Because Russia is full of idiots.
Now that isnt derogatory. Obviously you are ill informed.

CN3089
February 14th, 2008, 01:55 AM
Why do these guys think it's Canada's fault for the 9/11 terrorists getting in? Protect your own borders for God's sake.

it's funny because none of the 9/11 hijackers came in through canada http://i29.photobucket.com/albums/c251/CN3089/Emoticons/emot-laugh.gif

Botolf
February 14th, 2008, 02:15 AM
Then it gets funnier when they act as if the border isn't shared :lol:

Emmzee
February 14th, 2008, 07:57 AM
Xetsueiâ„¢;221460']Because Russia is full of idiots.
Who do you think you are, Dole?

Skiiran
February 14th, 2008, 08:05 AM
I personally have great respect for Harry S. Truman, because he had to choose between throwing away hundreds of thousands of lives on both sides, or use of the bomb against civilian targets. I don't think any one of us here, especially with the minimal knowledge of fallout we had, could have made that choice.

nooBBooze
February 14th, 2008, 04:51 PM
Good thing "he" also more or less totally destroyed major cities in europe wich isnt any better than the wehrmacht or ss agenda.
but its like they say ethics never applie, to state affairs, wars and economics. :)