View Full Version : What a whack job...

FlyingStone
February 15th, 2008, 02:19 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rAMaWsuGTXU&eurl

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FRorH1HeyQg&eurl

Discuss.

Flyboy
February 15th, 2008, 02:26 PM
"And thus I cloth my naked villainy in old oth ends; stolen forth from holly writ and seam a saint when most I play the devil."

il Duce Primo
February 15th, 2008, 02:32 PM
The second video the one lady wanted to kill her so bad. God I hope her god kills her for being fucking retarded.

odseraphim
February 15th, 2008, 02:38 PM
Old Westboro is OLD. :ssh:

TeeKup
February 15th, 2008, 03:19 PM
The Westboro Baptist Church and the phelps family spreads nothing but lies and hate. I honestly hope they're obliterated off the face of this earth.

Emmzee
February 15th, 2008, 03:23 PM
The best thing to do with nutjobs is to ignore them and let them act like idiots in peace.

LlamaMaster
February 15th, 2008, 03:31 PM
Ugly bitch needs to get laid.

...Owai, she already had 8 kids. :gonk: The news anchor in the second video was hardcore. I hate people like this who give Christianity a bad name.

Also, old.

Huero
February 15th, 2008, 03:40 PM
Fuck, she's evil.

chicane
February 15th, 2008, 03:42 PM
This sort of bullshit disgusts me... I seriously want to kill this devil.

Kornman00
February 15th, 2008, 04:10 PM
Why haven't these people been killed themselves yet? I mean really, I there has got to be someone just as loony that would kill them for being so loony themselves...

Huero
February 15th, 2008, 04:14 PM
Prepare the koolaid.

Skiiran
February 15th, 2008, 04:18 PM
The best thing to do with nutjobs is to ignore them and let them act like idiots in peace.
This.

I hate them too, but the fact of the matter is that our constitution protects them saying this. In this case it's good, though, because it lets people identify and avoid hateful bigots like them

Botolf
February 15th, 2008, 04:19 PM
Man, I can just hear the deafening facepalms erupting from heaven :p

PlasbianX
February 15th, 2008, 04:33 PM
If i saw this woman in real life, id probably pull the pencil I keep in my pocket out and stab her in the face.

Dr Nick
February 15th, 2008, 04:36 PM
$10 and I'll cut off her head, $20 and I'll make it into a dart board.

Limited
February 15th, 2008, 09:23 PM
Why haven't these people been killed themselves yet? I mean really, I there has got to be someone just as loony that would kill them for being so loony themselves...
Thats what I cant understand, why hasnt some murderer decided, you know what, fuck these people and taken them all out?

They need to be shipped to Iraq asap then see if they really want to picket the funerals of people over there. They only do it here because they are safe.

nooBBooze
February 16th, 2008, 05:49 AM
So hes alright with her and her ppl approving of the holocaust but when they protest at a soldiers funeral shes an abomination?

okay...

"Nutjobs" on Fox news is like pissing into an ocean of piss. i mean its fox news what did you expect?

also, she doesnt seem to be that bad of a nutjob after all.
appearantly, all she is does is interpreting certain passages of the bible [and deducting universal concepts and agendas from those] while completely ignoring others. and since the bible, due to its size, covers pretty much every aspect of life (yep theres even mentions in favour of excessive consumption of alvohol and women lol) every psychotic interpretations can be backed up by quotes.
thats a completely valid method and any other christian religion applies it.

i rest my case

*turns off smartyass mode*

n00b1n8R
February 16th, 2008, 06:22 AM
there all as stupid as each other (that is to say, obscenely so), and I feel ashamed for wasting 7 minutes of my life watching that shit.

Pyong Kawaguchi
February 16th, 2008, 09:53 AM
Personally, I think that this is a view of both confusion and lies, yet some truth.

Yes, many of the people here do (or atleast should) know that adultery happends, almost everywhere, weather it be ads on tv, or kids shows showing that this guy went out with this girl because she was pretty.

Yet the fact is, that god does not hate anything, he trys to give everyone a chance, and if they fail to repent, and/or they sin, they are going to hell because he does not want people who cannot act properly to be with him in his land of grace.

I would also like people to know that people are not supposed to hate.

I hope I dont get flamed for any of this :S

Amit
February 16th, 2008, 12:46 PM
So hes alright with her and her ppl approving of the holocaust but when they protest at a soldiers funeral shes an abomination?

okay...

"Nutjobs" on Fox news is like pissing into an ocean of piss. i mean its fox news what did you expect?

also, she doesnt seem to be that bad of a nutjob after all.
appearantly, all she is does is interpreting certain passages of the bible [and deducting universal concepts and agendas from those] while completely ignoring others. and since the bible, due to its size, covers pretty much every aspect of life (yep theres even mentions in favour of excessive consumption of alvohol and women lol) every psychotic interpretations can be backed up by quotes.
thats a completely valid method and any other christian religion applies it.

i rest my case

*turns off smartyass mode*

Who are you?

Personally, I think that this is a view of both confusion and lies, yet some truth.

Yes, many of the people here do (or atleast should) know that adultery happends, almost everywhere, weather it be ads on tv, or kids shows showing that this guy went out with this girl because she was pretty.

Yet the fact is, that god does not hate anything, he trys to give everyone a chance, and if they fail to repent, and/or they sin, they are going to hell because he does not want people who cannot act properly to be with him in his land of grace.

I would also like people to know that people are not supposed to hate.

I hope I dont get flamed for any of this :S

And what of those who do not believe in the almighty lord, yet respect others as greatly as they can? Does that mean they're going to heaven whether you like it or not?

Snowy
February 16th, 2008, 07:21 PM
Things to do:
-Round all these people up.
-Put them on an island.
-Send a friendly nuke their way.

n00b1n8R
February 16th, 2008, 08:55 PM
Things to do:
-Round all these people up.
-Put them on an island.
-Send a friendly nuke their way.
that'd fuck up the island and surrounding area's wildlife for centuries. take a page out of hitler's book and stick them in gas chambers (after all, the holocaust was no big deal).

nooBBooze
February 17th, 2008, 06:53 AM
Who are you?

i could tell you but that would require me to kill you in the same instant.
*cough* The cake conspiracy-its real *cough*
:)

itszutak
February 17th, 2008, 08:05 PM