PDA

View Full Version : [App] Halo 2 Vista Stillcam

KIWIDOGGIE
February 15th, 2008, 05:53 PM
After alot of hard work and time, the first part of a 3 part series is released! This has taken long enough and we are proud to present; Another Unknown MiniHack series, Stillcam. This will be able to remove your HUD (heads up display) and freeze your camera wherever you stand and are looking. You can use in Singleplayer Cutscenes also! There will be some more to come later.

Created By: Sprt4n117, KIWIDOGGIE (port)

Thanks to:
xbox7887 - Final Addresses (You Rock!)
Patrickssj6 - Help and beta testing
KIWIDOGGIE - Help/Port from proof of concept
CodeBrain - Beta Testing f_7Xk1fTsRw

Works in Singleplayer and Multiplayer

NOTE: need to be logged in.
Download Here (http://blog.allenthinks.com/downloads.php?cat_id=10)

Hope you guys enjoy.

CrAsHOvErRide
February 16th, 2008, 01:37 PM
I didn't know xbox7887 was a rock xD

"your rock"

KIWIDOGGIE
February 17th, 2008, 06:17 AM
hehe, Sorry I was typing fast and dident notice it when I went over it. He is solid, solid like a rock! Also I fixed another bug with it.

Vicky
February 17th, 2008, 07:33 AM
Works in Singleplayer and MultiplayerEh? So in multiplayer i'd be able to make 1 run through the enemy base, still the cam, make a run to a safe place and i'd be able to tell my teammates exactly when our flag is in the enemy base? Or simply look around a corner and nade/RL any enemy coming near?

KIWIDOGGIE
February 17th, 2008, 10:40 AM
I dident make it to intend that, thats cheating. I made it for movie production. So if you want to cheat thats on you.

Bossniak
February 17th, 2008, 11:22 AM
Halo CE has devcam and flycam. You can use it online too. I see no problem with this.

Vicky
February 17th, 2008, 11:25 AM
Any cam-position altering in multiplayer is a cheat. Thanks again kiwi! Bans++
The movie making 'excuse' can apply to all cheats. 'Oh i just wanted to shoot a movie where i make 200 headshots in 3 minutes so i made an aim-bot...'. If you make stuff like this, and want to make a movie, give the people that 'star' in your movie the cheat, shoot the movie and be done... don't spread it to the whole world... again.

For the CE/Halo1 part, those games we're f**ked up because all the hacks/cheats. And we now know who does the same for H2V.

KIWIDOGGIE
February 17th, 2008, 01:36 PM
Well, I fail to see how this is cheating. But Sure go ahead put your cam in enemy base and see how far you get walking blind :D (btw thats about 5 steps)

Syuusuke
February 17th, 2008, 01:46 PM
You won't have to move, you can just spy on them.

Vicky
February 17th, 2008, 02:36 PM
Well, I fail to see how this is cheating. But Sure go ahead put your cam in enemy base and see how far you get walking blind :D (btw thats about 5 steps)

That would be a matter of training/luck or simply with the help of a teammate telling which way the cam-boy should go... then his team would have an advantage over the other team since they can tell if the flag is in their base and if so do a combined major attack on that base. And you fail to see how this is a cheat?
I fail to see how you ever thought of the name of your forum, it should've been allencannotthink.com or allenreleasesotherpeoplesworkbutstillcannotthinkfo rhimself.com

In my opinion you've again released a hack that can have advantages for players in multiplayer, for those who have it.

OmegaDragon
February 18th, 2008, 09:05 AM
Well, now that I think about it, you can't use this to cheat much. The camera resets when the player dies (for what I have seen in the video), and if you plan on going on a multiplayer game and setting the camera on the other base to spy (assuming that the server has more than 6 people in), it will be hard for the player to survive long enough to set the camera, let alone walk back blindly to a safe spot.

If you could control the camera from a safe remote location to spy on the location of enemy players, then it will be considered cheating...

Bossniak
February 18th, 2008, 02:40 PM
In CE I don't know anyone who used flycam or something like that to cheat. People used it to make movies and record HCEL matches. So same can be done with H2V, if there were clan matches. :x I don't think anyone will use it to cheat on a game that rarely has any players on.

Syuusuke
February 18th, 2008, 05:12 PM
I know some people.

"HaY GUYS I'M USING FLYCAM ON BLUE (or red) BASE, IF YOU NEED INTEL ASK ME"

itszutak
February 19th, 2008, 10:35 PM
I know some people.

"HaY GUYS I'M USING FLYCAM ON BLUE (or red) BASE, IF YOU NEED INTEL ASK ME"
Usually nobody else (who could use the info) asks for it.:eyesroll:

Vicky
February 20th, 2008, 04:08 AM
Well, players will get (and have been already) banned now... may have been sheer luck or they use cheats like this.

CrAsHOvErRide
February 20th, 2008, 09:04 AM
Have some of you people been hit with a bat of frozen stupid?

Syuusuke
February 20th, 2008, 09:16 AM
Usually nobody else (who could use the info) asks for it.:eyesroll:

True =)

It happened twice to me and I (not using team chat) would say "hey <name> what's going on in red/blue base, tell us with your little flycam"

Vicky
February 20th, 2008, 09:18 AM
Have some of you people been hit with a bat of frozen stupid?

When players start nading from around a corner at exactly the right time... what would you think?

Kornman00
February 20th, 2008, 11:04 AM
When players start nading from around a corner at exactly the right time... what would you think?
that they can see the future, duuuuh <:maddowns:>

Vicky
February 20th, 2008, 11:14 AM
Aparently not far enough... they missed they were 2 clicks away from a permban :P

Kornman00
February 20th, 2008, 11:18 AM
stupid armature psychics :maddowns:

Sprt4n117
February 20th, 2008, 12:45 PM
is hiding in a corner, and using flycam to enjoy game (without giving any info out or using info for yourslef) considered cheating?

(if so....my bad)

how is that considered cheaitng? you arent giving any info to your team or anything...just standing in te corner in flycam mode enjoying watching the game. I guess it will uneven the teams, but what if you do it on normal slayer, where there are no teams? i fail to see how that is cheating.

i think you guys seriously consider everything cheating.

"he cheated. he was born with better reflexes than me!!! OMFG what a cheater!!!"

Vicky
February 20th, 2008, 01:29 PM
is hiding in a corner, and using flycam to enjoy game (without giving any info out or using info for yourslef) considered cheating?

No, could be fun i guess. But lets turn it around (again), the person with the flycam does provide info to other players in a teamgame. That's called cheating. And in case you didn't know, wars are being played on H2V...i guess not for long because of stuff like this. Thanks buddy!

Sprt4n117
February 20th, 2008, 02:07 PM
what do you suggest? limit flycam to only work on "movie" or "video" gametype? limit it to only work when you are host?

please make a suggestion (besides "dont release") as to how I can fix "cheating" before releasing flycam

Vicky
February 20th, 2008, 02:26 PM
Be creative.

Syuusuke
February 20th, 2008, 03:02 PM
Honestly,
I don't give a flying fuck how limited it is. It's not fun to fly around in the map and be not playing.

Sprt4n117
February 20th, 2008, 05:41 PM
a flying fuck

that wasnt intended to be a pun was it :rolleyes:

Syuusuke
February 20th, 2008, 08:13 PM
Ahem. =)

Actually no, I didn't even think it was going to be, my mind said "say flying fuck" and I just did.

supersniper
February 21st, 2008, 10:26 PM
Wow you guys are making such a big deal about a fly cam. This was not intended to be a cheating app. And I seriously doubt while it was in the making that the creators would've though about "spying" on the enemy. No they were thinking about how cool it would be to have a fly cam in halo 2 vista just like Halo CE. Also they were thinking about the movie creating.

So I actually think that Kiwi did not intend this to be a spying cheat but instead it was someone else's idea that made it into a cheat. Also no one uses it to spy on Halo CE it easily causes exceptions and more than half of the community does not even know what dev mode is. This is really blown way out of proportion.

Syuusuke
February 21st, 2008, 10:48 PM
Hi I do =) and it never exceptions if I tickle it in the right places.

Yes I agree that KIWI didn't intend for it to cheat, but you still gotta think how people are going to use it =/

Too bad you shouldn't use Halo CE analogies on Halo 2 and comparisons, I doubt most of the Halo 2 population knows what Halo CE is...

Actually, maybe half of the little population knows what it is.

xExus
February 22nd, 2008, 04:19 AM
Perfect for my 2nd tage!

But where's the download? :/

Syuusuke
February 22nd, 2008, 10:08 AM
It's there, but you have to login to download it.

johnnyblaz20
February 22nd, 2008, 11:59 AM
Still trying to ruin halo 2? Why don't you just release your unknown multihack and get it over with. Mo online cheats!!!! I just wish there was a stopper to not let you use this/and other online cheats in LIVE.

Syuusuke
February 22nd, 2008, 01:44 PM
I still don't know how this ruins the already semi-ruined Halo 2?

Vicky
February 22nd, 2008, 07:56 PM
Still has potential if the right things are done... and aperently the community is still growing, more and more ppl are using vista...

supersniper
February 22nd, 2008, 09:10 PM
But you guys are over reacting. I am sure if it was the people at Geomitar that made this fly cam instead of Kiwi you guys wouldn't be going off like this.

Con
February 22nd, 2008, 09:52 PM
Eh? So in multiplayer i'd be able to make 1 run through the enemy base, still the cam, make a run to a safe place and i'd be able to tell my teammates exactly when our flag is in the enemy base? Or simply look around a corner and nade/RL any enemy coming near?
Like the CE dev cam, this still doesn't help you get the kills anyway. The tactical advantage is minimal.

Syuusuke
February 22nd, 2008, 09:54 PM
Huh? Who's geomitar?

Vicky
February 23rd, 2008, 04:27 AM
Like the CE dev cam, this still doesn't help you get the kills anyway. The tactical advantage is minimal.

If put to good use it is not minimal, and minimal aint nothing so it's a multiplayer cheat.

KIWIDOGGIE
February 23rd, 2008, 04:34 AM
You won't have to move, you can just spy on them.

if you die the camera snaps back to your dead body.

Huh? Who's geomitar?
Errm Who is this? (http://imega.therevisited.com/hse/) Some HaloTrialMods Person?

Tripple Edit.
Errm. OK. Intent of usage by someone else other than the developers. (its a crappy video)
6z1ybfwZ38o

4th Edit: There will be a video shortly.
5th Edit:

xExuS[/FONT]]Perfect for my 2nd tage!
How will that be? Your aim will be the suck!
Last Edit:
GcH6qVLhSwc
THERE! Happy? How can that be used to cheating? your better off looking in first person down in their base. (that way when you see someone you can run away or fight)

Test of Unknown Stillcam (not by developers)
EA-cL3_Ur7g

beele
February 23rd, 2008, 04:57 AM
I loved the halo Ce flycam, so I'll probable love this one too. Now I finally can make some nice screenshots for myself.

good job kiwi and other creators :).

Vicky
February 23rd, 2008, 08:15 AM
THERE! Happy? How can that be used to cheating? your better off looking in first person down in their base. (that way when you see someone you can run away or fight)

ROFLMAO !!! No not like that you can't, damn nub.

supersniper
February 23rd, 2008, 03:13 PM
You guys it is a still cam not a FLY cam.

Syuusuke
February 23rd, 2008, 03:26 PM
You can't go very far without dying when you reach the other base (especially if you're uncoordinated).

CrAsHOvErRide
February 24th, 2008, 07:29 AM
ROFLMAO !!! No not like that you can't, damn nub.
Someone has a big mouth.

supersniper
February 24th, 2008, 12:30 PM
At least spell noob right... Never heard of "nub"

Syuusuke
February 24th, 2008, 01:46 PM
Only you haven't

And this stillcam, its pretty hard to keep this at bay above your opponents base without getting spotted and killed when you try to hide. Have I tried it? no, but will I? Sure why the hell not.

supersniper
February 24th, 2008, 03:38 PM
Tell us how it turns out.

KIWIDOGGIE
February 27th, 2008, 05:05 PM
Tell us how it turns out.

You should record that and post to youtube :P

cheezdue
February 27th, 2008, 06:55 PM
haha now i can make videos of i always dreamed of. thanks Kiwi and those who helped. but i cant wait for the fly cam that will be so awsome:highfive:

xExus
March 9th, 2008, 05:17 AM
Can you help me out?
When I try to install it says: "This software requires administrative privileges to run."

??

cheezdue
March 9th, 2008, 02:44 PM
1. right click on the icon

2.select properties

3.hit the compatibility tab

4.right were it says "privalige level" chech the box that says "run this program as an administrator.

5. then hit apply

hope that helped

xExus
March 10th, 2008, 09:29 AM
1. right click on the icon

2.select properties

3.hit the compatibility tab

4.right were it says "privalige level" chech the box that says "run this program as an administrator.

5. then hit apply

hope that helped

THX, you just made a shout-out ;)

KIWIDOGGIE
March 10th, 2008, 07:03 PM
Blu Train'Я comming soon Other than that, errm (http://blog.allenthinks.com/news.php?readmore=52). Hehe, see you guys whenever.

{GR.DestroyerGR}
November 28th, 2008, 02:10 PM
http://rapidshare.com/files/168330428/UnknownStillCam.exe.html

KIWIDOGGIE
November 29th, 2008, 05:08 AM
Man, I just decided to stop past at this place. You guys are really overreacting. Ho Hurr, Vicky just stop being a tool. You think all memory edits are bad. Blarghargy! That makes you a hypocrite then because your Servertool memory edits :lol:

Oh well, H2V's quite a game when you get past some of the stuff. I go into games and don't get fkn cheated on by some noob. Really if you guys wanna be pissed off at someone talk to the noobies (some on this site) that PM other guys and teach them how to fast run/jump with CE or MHS.

-Meh...-

Vicky
November 29th, 2008, 06:07 AM
All depends on what and where you 'edit'. I don't 'edit' games and my servertool, in any public release, only 'edits' the x-delay...