PDA

View Full Version : Crazy sh*t you've done

t3h m00kz
February 26th, 2008, 12:24 AM
Hoo boy.

I snorted sugar earlier today.

It was crazy as hell, and I got like two bucks for snorting a condiment packet while at work.

Didn't really burn... just kinda felt like a stuffy nose then I got a headache and a serious sugar rush. As well as the taste in the back of my throat.

I'M HARDCORE MOTHER FUCKERS :haw:

Jay2645
February 26th, 2008, 12:27 AM
I've done that with powdered sugar. No one bothered to tell me there was still some on my nose.

I got some strange looks from people.

Masterz1337
February 26th, 2008, 12:29 AM
I went to a gay club with a bunch of hot strait chicks once. It was awsome.

t3h m00kz
February 26th, 2008, 12:30 AM
hot, jeez now I'm all bonerfied. THX >(

Con
February 26th, 2008, 12:30 AM
I can't really think of anything crazy I've done, I'll post if I remember. I'm a cautious person.

Kornman00
February 26th, 2008, 12:38 AM
notice how he mentions that the chicks where the only straight ones in there :rolleyes:

Bodzilla
February 26th, 2008, 12:44 AM
kornman what are you....... OMG
:omfg:

:XD:

Limited
February 26th, 2008, 01:21 AM
That happened to me, although it wasnt as cool as you'd think. I'd rather not see lesbians kiss, and not see dudes kiss, rather than see lesbians kiss, and see dudes kiss.

Luckily I cant remember the night, I was too drunk, I was told this happened by the lesbo's next day.

n00b1n8R
February 26th, 2008, 01:32 AM
this thread makes me think I'm in desperate need of moar 18.

ExAm
February 26th, 2008, 01:37 AM
*cough* (http://www.h2vista.net/forums/showpost.php?p=225349&postcount=882)

Mr Buckshot
February 26th, 2008, 01:53 AM
Well, this is all I can think of:

My I.B. Biology class had just begun and the teacher was checking homework. I suddenly realized that I had done the wrong set of questions on my lined paper, so I quickly whipped out the almighty correction tape, blotted out the title, and wrote in the correct one, despite that fact that all the paragraphs written under the title were for the wrong questions.

Teacher later checked my homework, stamped a check mark on my paper, and I got away with it.

Here's another daring crazy act:

Over the summer, my dad drove us down to Bellingham for a day out. Had a nice meal at Applebees. Went shopping.

3 hours later, we were on the road, and then stalled behind the heavy lineup at the U.S.-Canada border. We totally forgot about the possibility of a line-up, but it figures since it was the summer break then.

About 30 minutes earlier, I had felt the urge to shit but I didn't want to use an American public loo - I much preferred to sit down on my private Canadian shitter instead. Now we were caught in the border lineup, it was dark (late evening), and the urge to shit was fast becoming uncontrollable.

I told my dad, and he wanted to turn the car around, but couldn't, due to the huge lineup in front, and the fact that a bigger lineup was forming behind us.

So my dad broke several U.S. traffic laws, and drove his Lexus directly across the grass path that separates the two sides of the highway. Fortunately there were no cops to see us, but we flattened some grass and flowers in the process of the U-turn.

When he cleared the grass (highway was empty on the other side for some reason), he pushed his 4.6L V8 to the limits for the first time in his life, aiming directly for the freeway exit.

I was having difficulty holding on, and my dad screeched into an Arby's parking lot movie-style. I sprinted into the fast food restaurant, shoved another toilet-goer out of the way, and claimed the single-toilet restroom all for myself amidst much yelling. Took a 45-minute shit and got out to see many angry American faces. I was pretty daring shoving my way through other toilet patrons just to empty my colon. But hey, if I hadn't done so, I might've ended up shitting on American pavements instead.

SnaFuBAR
February 26th, 2008, 01:59 AM
free diving with a great white shark. on accident. no spear gun either.

Bodzilla
February 26th, 2008, 03:22 AM
i got caught by the cops Sleeping on hte shade cloths in at a different school after being out drinking lol.
sposed to be staying at dano :P

i REGRET NOTHING

n00b1n8R
February 26th, 2008, 03:50 AM
I murder my friends frequently with no remorse :downs:

Bodzilla
February 26th, 2008, 04:03 AM
stay away from me.

it's worse then i feared Emmzee. he's already began to Turn.
First they start off as an australian, then a massive flood claims the land transforming it into a swamp. This sparks an evolutionary change Forcing the local inhabitants to grow extra tentacles and limbs (known as swamp people) and therefore creating the most powerful thing known to keyboards and the internet.
a Post whore.

once you become a post whore, brain devouring and immeasurable amounts of spam are only a few clicks away.
beware.

Stay sharp. Stay safe..

n00b1n8R
February 26th, 2008, 04:05 AM
:woop:

Bodzilla
February 26th, 2008, 04:07 AM
:woop:
Oh fuck.

He's spotted us emmy, RUN TO THE HILLS.

Kornman00
February 26th, 2008, 05:27 AM
Oh fuck.

He's spotted us emmy, RUN TO THE HILLS.
Who you gonna call? Quail-Man rossmum!

nooBBooze
February 26th, 2008, 07:33 AM
Hi, i used to loose my keys and wallets all the time so i started to do crack and heroin, quit my job and beat up my kids and wife.
so here i am sucking cock for cash, sleeping under bridges and struggling with random dogs for edible stuff i find in trash cans without having to worry where i put my keys or wallet. wich is great.

:)

Pyong Kawaguchi
February 26th, 2008, 08:11 AM
Ive freaked out outside of a hospital
Ive skipped detention many times
I once Dislocated my lil brothers shoulder
I caused my brother to get stiches above his eye
Ive Gotten into many fights

Sever
February 26th, 2008, 08:47 AM
Crazy sh*t you've done
Your mother. That bitch is crazy.

Monopoly
February 26th, 2008, 09:14 AM
Did some hydro laced with bleach one, kicked it in a hospital for about 3 days.

PenGuin1362
February 26th, 2008, 09:18 AM
Ive freaked out outside of a hospital
Ive skipped detention many times
I once Dislocated my lil brothers shoulder
I caused my brother to get stiches above his eye
Ive Gotten into many fights

you sound like my cousin >_>, he once closed his brothers head in the garage door. kind of on accident but he was laughing to hard to remember to lift the door up.

Masterz1337
February 26th, 2008, 10:17 AM
I once partied with Girls Gone Wild.

I win.

PlasbianX
February 26th, 2008, 10:43 AM
Tried a front flip on my bike off a rather large map. Didnt land right, and I landed on my handlebars. The handlebar pierced my chest inbetween my lungs and left me with a rather cool scar.

OmegaDragon
February 26th, 2008, 11:26 AM
I did this while in walmart one day:

http://img181.imageshack.us/img181/9197/nsdkv1.jpg

Kornman00
February 26th, 2008, 12:16 PM
I did this while in walmart one day:

http://img181.imageshack.us/img181/9197/nsdkv1.jpg
Someone needs to bump that one thread about the street sweeper guy.

I once partied with Girls Gone Wild.

I win.
fapping to a GGW dvd doesn't count masters, l2finishcmt.

ima_from_America
February 26th, 2008, 03:38 PM
Jumped out of a 3 story window and on to a beanbag chair for a bet.

Syuusuke
February 26th, 2008, 04:29 PM
Robotrippin.

(Chuggin the whole bottle of Robitussin)

Don't do it kids (you too adults) may cause...bad things to occur, but will get you effectively high otherwise bad, bad things.;)

PlasbianX
February 26th, 2008, 04:31 PM
Robotrippin.

Was this before or after I told you about my experiences with it :O

Syuusuke
February 26th, 2008, 04:32 PM
Before man.

Random
February 26th, 2008, 04:34 PM
Broke my neck, and walked it off for a week. Played paintball with a broken neck.

Boba
February 26th, 2008, 05:38 PM
Where do I start?..

1. Brought a capgun to school and repeatedly shot it.
2. Went with friends to a mall, bought a taser, and ran around the store yelling "DON'T TASE ME, BRO, DON'T TASE ME!"
3. I ran with the bulls.
4. I put a board with nails in the road in front of my house.
5. I went up to an emo and yelled "THIS IS MOTHERFUCKING BAT COUNTRY!".
6. Got in a back-and-forth with my Algebra consisting of "Yes, sir" and "Yeah, sure"
7. I went to a FCA meeting and yelled "Hail Satan".
8. I smoked a joint at school. :gonk:
9. I changed my ring tone to rick roll, and got my friend to call me repeatedly during class.
10. I yell "I'd slap that ass" every time a girl bends over in art.
11. I jumped through a glass window leading to the lobby in the lunch room.

I'm sure theres more, I just don't want to go through them.

Monopoly
February 26th, 2008, 05:40 PM
I expressed my love to a pineapple that I had drawn a face on :smith:

Con
February 26th, 2008, 06:20 PM
you're hardcore boba

Flyboy
February 26th, 2008, 06:59 PM
I've water slided down a 30 foot high waterfall coated with sharp rocks. (well, heh, I didn't think they were sharp before I jumped...heh...yeah)

Bodzilla
February 26th, 2008, 07:24 PM
i climbed a tree 10 m's into the air, then proceeded to break it while standing on it :D

it was awesome.

Mr Buckshot
February 26th, 2008, 07:29 PM
I urinated into a swimming pool.

teh lag
February 26th, 2008, 07:35 PM
I urinated into a swimming pool.

That's unforgivable.

I've repeatedly gone off jumps while skiing that look perfectly manageable only to have the landing go terribly, terribly wrong. :(

Leiukemia
February 26th, 2008, 07:38 PM
mushrooms. wow :o

Mr Buckshot
February 26th, 2008, 07:40 PM
Hey, I was 4 years old at the time, and all the splashing and stuff caused me to "lose control," and I also dirtied my trunks in the process. I made sure I never did it again.

here's something even more extreme:

When I lived in California, I once went to Paramount's Great Adventure with some friends. We were having fun on the bumper cars, and then my backpack (which I had placed on my lap since I didn't want to risk leaving it at the entrance) slipped out, onto the track. I daringly hopped out of my car, and got bowled over by an incoming car, and grabbed my backpack, and then made a death-defying jump over another bumper car to get back into my car. When I got back into my car, I got hit so violently by my friend's car that I nearly dropped my backpack onto the track again. Pretty daring.

PlasbianX
February 26th, 2008, 07:43 PM
Emmzee's mom.

Emmzee
February 26th, 2008, 08:37 PM
I went into an Apple store on January 22nd. I used the remote desktop feature that particular Apple store had on all its computers to open a Rick Roll in every single computer in the store. Lulz were had.

Today, I connected the school Internet to itself, and in doing so, crashed the entire Durham Public School Internet for a good two or so hours. They never caught me.

Also, I went around Rick Rolling people after school one day and videotaped their reactions. Video to come soon as soon as it's done being edited.

Also also, I ran into the bathroom while my friend was peeing and shot him in the back point blank six times with his own paintball gun.

Also also also, this. (http://www.h2vista.net/forums/showthread.php?t=7096)

Emmzee's mom.
My mom is a 51-year old, menopausal, high-pitched, annoying lady.

You're fucking gross.

Con
February 26th, 2008, 08:43 PM
That's why it was crazy

Emmzee
February 26th, 2008, 08:46 PM
That's why it was crazy
There's crazy, and then there's that.

Warsaw
February 26th, 2008, 09:04 PM
That's why it was crazy

That is gross, you are gross.

Craziest things I've done?

Well, I did get shot by a backfiring airsoft gun in my left eye...that wasn't fun (and still isn't fun...damn detached iris).

Also, I ran into a construction zone in elementary school, during school hours, in front of all the teachers. All that for a $5 bill I was trying to get out of the storm drain...

Emmzee
February 26th, 2008, 09:07 PM
Well, I did get shot by a backfiring airsoft gun in my left eye...that wasn't fun (and still isn't fun...damn detached iris).

Was the airsoft gun an official Red Ryder, carbine action, two-hundred shot range model air rifle, with a compass in the stock and this thing which tells time?

Warsaw
February 26th, 2008, 09:10 PM
Your thinking of one of those gross M4/M16 doodads. I would never soil my hands touching one of those. :p

Emmzee
February 26th, 2008, 09:10 PM
Your thinking of one of those gross M4/M16 doodads. I would never soil my hands touching one of those. :p
Good job catching the reference.

Oh wait.

thehoodedsmack
February 26th, 2008, 09:16 PM
You'll put your eye out, Ralphie!

There Emmzee, do you feel better?

Emmzee
February 26th, 2008, 09:18 PM
You'll put your eye out, Ralphie!

There Emmzee, do you feel better?
Yes. :-3

Boba
February 26th, 2008, 10:22 PM
Yes. :-3
Dek da haws wit baws of hawry, fah-rah-rah-rah-rah-rah-rah.

Jay2645
February 26th, 2008, 11:23 PM
The computer teacher at my school can remote desktop every computer in the school (I'm his Assistant, it's my elective. Hell, I get to go on the internet all day and he hardly ever makes me do any work, so I'm good). One day, he wasn't in the classroom, there was a sub, and he left his laptop on-with him still logged in.

So I was a little... NAUGHTY.
http://i203.photobucket.com/albums/aa115/Jay2645/fred.jpg

I used his computer to go to H2V, and get the Rickroll link from my sig. I then proceeded to remote desktop every computer in the school at once, and make them all boot up Internet Explorer simultaneously and go to the Rickroll link.

I must admit, that was very... NAUGHTY.

Next thing I know, the room fills with Rickrolls (Hell, there were 50+ computers in there), and it comes over the Speaker System in the school. I think the computer that normally does the morning announcements was hit, too. After going through almost the whole song, the Rickroll over the speakers stopped, the Principal apologized, said there was a hacker in the network, and that they were trying to find them. Of course, since I was signed on as a TEACHER, they wouldn't suspect ME, now would they?

No one traced it to me, and I got away with being... NAUGHTY.

Mr Buckshot
February 26th, 2008, 11:47 PM
Shit I can't rep Jay for now :(

I wish I could do that...except that the remote desktop thing is confined to the Mac Lab in my school.

Here's a daring thing I did today:

I just received a brand new PDA with bluetooth in it. I took it to school and bluejacked random phones, using their SIM cards to make a few...dirty toll-free calls. I didn't actually communicate with anyone, but the toll-free number will still show up in their recent calls.

Then I demonstrated Bluesnarfing to some friends, and now we're going to see if we can Bluesnarf the teacher's iPhone (he uses a hacked model from China)

Kornman00
February 26th, 2008, 11:58 PM
I would love to tell a couple stories but I don't feel like possibly loosing my job :/

also, jay, needs moar video

Jay2645
February 27th, 2008, 12:27 AM
I would love to tell a couple stories but I don't feel like possibly loosing my job :/

also, jay, needs moar video
Like this?
QlvBKMbJgHw
(Ignore the beginning, it was the best video I could find.)

n00b1n8R
February 27th, 2008, 03:21 AM
Today, I connected the school Internet to itself, and in doing so, crashed the entire Durham Public School Internet for a good two or so hours. They never caught me.
explain :o

also jay is awesome xD
(but wtf is a remote desktop?)

Jay2645
February 27th, 2008, 02:56 PM
When you can "take over" another computer from yours. There are 2 ways to do it:
1. Wire up the computers you want to be able to take over. The main computer has the software installed, and you use that computer to take control of the other computer. If you are connected to more than one computer, you can take control of them all at once. This is how most schools do it.
2. Have the computer you want to connect to on and at a remote desktop site (www.gotomypc.com is one of those sites). You then have the computer you are at log in to the same site. You then could take control of the first computer. This works for if you have a computer at home and one at work, you can use the remote desktop to connect to your home computer, where you have all your files available at your disposal.

PlasbianX
February 27th, 2008, 03:07 PM
When you can "take over" another computer from yours. There are 2 ways to do it:
1. Wire up the computers you want to be able to take over. The main computer has the software installed, and you use that computer to take control of the other computer. If you are connected to more than one computer, you can take control of them all at once. This is how most schools do it.
2. Have the computer you want to connect to on and at a remote desktop site (www.gotomypc.com is one of those sites). You then have the computer you are at log in to the same site. You then could take control of the first computer. This works for if you have a computer at home and one at work, you can use the remote desktop to connect to your home computer, where you have all your files available at your disposal.

Our school uses this too, as well as a global system where they display whatever they need to on all the TVs through a single PC.

I have a great prank planned for next year :awesome:

Jay2645
February 27th, 2008, 03:41 PM
For my senior prank, I'm going to try to Rickroll the school again.

Should be interesting finding out a way into the teacher's computers.

Llama Juice
February 27th, 2008, 03:44 PM
Crazy shit I've done?

http://www.llamajuice.com/h2v/ayfabtlj.jpg

and on that note... I'm unbanned now... yay... hahahaha

Oh and what's the point of requiring validation on the H2V Release forum if you're just going to validate it if it's a trash post anyway?... *sigh* You made my picture less funny..

Jay2645
February 27th, 2008, 03:45 PM
How long did they ban you for?
(Wow, I'm becoming a bit of a post whore, aren't I?)

Llama Juice
February 27th, 2008, 03:46 PM
like three weeks or something like that

Sel
February 27th, 2008, 04:05 PM
Nice llama lulz.

LlamaMaster
February 27th, 2008, 04:22 PM
Welcome back!

Llama Juice
February 27th, 2008, 05:35 PM
Yar

Also, I filled a girl's locker up with packing peanuts once...

U0dthcnIXaA

Also... I stole all of my friend Danny's clothes and replaced them with clothes I died pink.

http://www.llamajuice.com/img/danny.jpg

Now if that's not +rep worthy... I dunno what is.

Mass
February 27th, 2008, 06:04 PM
Umm, I commited a triple count of arson in one day and recieved no consequences?

Which was wild and all, and no one was hurt, but was fucking stupid. It feels good to be someone who has been there and done that though.

Also, the first thing I thought when I saw the title was "your mom."

Llama Juice
February 27th, 2008, 06:11 PM
Yea, well I found a grenade in my house and attempted to blow up a tree with it...

it didn't explode though....

Sel
February 27th, 2008, 06:30 PM
I rickrolled this substitute history teacher, and it took her about 20 minutes to figure out where it was coming from, it was so lol.

We played it through about 3 times :D

She was so pissed :downs:

but no one cared, because she was some 70 year old whore :\

Offspring
February 27th, 2008, 08:24 PM
I smashed my girl in my teachers office, Rolled back from the ATL with a HP up in the duffel bag,(<<5 * stunna shit) i told my arresting officer i had sex with his wife and the only way he can get an erection is to point a tazer at a minor. But my all-time fav would be chiefin a bleezy with one of our security guards before school.

Bodzilla
February 27th, 2008, 08:31 PM
Your slang angers and confuses me.

n00b1n8R
February 27th, 2008, 11:31 PM
Crazy shit I've done?

http://www.llamajuice.com/h2v/ayfabtlj.jpg

and on that note... I'm unbanned now... yay... hahahaha

Oh and what's the point of requiring validation on the H2V Release forum if you're just going to validate it if it's a trash post anyway?... *sigh* You made my picture less funny..
o/

also wtf offspring? >__>

also @mass: <___<

Jay2645
February 27th, 2008, 11:33 PM
At the H2V Release forum in Llama's Pic:

C-c-c-combo breaker!

ExAm
February 28th, 2008, 12:36 AM
Oh right. I forgot to add something:

Just after last Christmas, the power went out for about 24 hours. My friend and I manned the generator at his grandma's house. His grandma and grandpa were away, and his dad was visiting his girlfriend overnight downtown. We, um, had alcohol. A lot of it (We're both 17), and spent the night drunk (him more so than I was). Fun times. Upset stomachs. He also offered to get me laid with one of his girlfriends that night after I mentioned that I was a virgin. Luckily I was sober enough to deny the offer at that point. Surprisingly I didn't get a hangover, and he was the only one who threw up. Which is strange considering that I had never actually consumed alcohol in greater quantities than about a quarter of a cup before that. :/

Also we played a lot of Wii.

He kicked my ass. :(

JDMFSeanP
February 28th, 2008, 12:47 AM
It wasn't really what I did, but I was there.

Ok so i was out with some friends at a party and we had all been drinking. The dumbass decides to drive home and when we got to the hill he was like oh ill be sneaky and put his car in like park or some stupid shit and grinded his gears making a super loud noise. So we went to our friends house first incase his parents noticed.

Right when we got there he ran in, piss drunk, and went to pee in the kids closet while nobody was looking. I walked into the room and he turned around nad freaked out and slipped in his own piss and fell over.

He was then pissed and was like fuck that we are going home, so he goes home and right as he opens the door he passes out, and his parents come downstairs and his excuse was he was smelling the carpet, and his parents left haha.

The only thing he said he remembered was he woke up with someone elses pants on.

Bodzilla
February 28th, 2008, 12:50 AM
Oh right. I forgot to add something:

Just after last Christmas, the power went out for about 24 hours. My friend and I manned the generator at his grandma's house. His grandma and grandpa were away, and his dad was visiting his girlfriend overnight downtown. We, um, had alcohol. A lot of it (We're both 17), and spent the night drunk (him more so than I was). Fun times. Upset stomachs. He also offered to get me laid with one of his girlfriends that night after I mentioned that I was a virgin. Luckily I was sober enough to deny the offer at that point. Surprisingly I didn't get a hangover, and he was the only one who threw up. Which is strange considering that I had never actually consumed alcohol in greater quantities than about a quarter of a cup before that. :/

Also we played a lot of Wii.

He kicked my ass. :(
you turned down the chance to get laid...

you a disgrace to the Male race :gonk:

Kornman00
February 28th, 2008, 01:12 AM
you turned down the chance to get laid...

you a disgrace to the Male race :gonk:
Not all males will fuck everything with a hole. Why would u stick ur porker in some girl your friend considers as his "girlfriend", while drunk? I mean really, thats just an accident (on many levels) waiting to happen :-/

ExAm
February 28th, 2008, 01:19 AM
some girl your friend considers as his "girlfriend"Apparently he uses that term loosely, since I distinctly remember him saying "one of my girlfriends" :P

n00b1n8R
February 28th, 2008, 01:20 AM
Not all males will fuck everything with a hole. Why would u stick ur porker in some girl your friend considers as his "girlfriend", while drunk? I mean really, thats just an accident (on many levels) waiting to happen :-/
qfet^

Llama Juice
February 28th, 2008, 01:46 AM

Exactly

this reminds me of the time I was practically raped by two girls on new years...

true story, I was there

Leiukemia
February 28th, 2008, 01:46 AM
if he has girlfriends, then there is no moral reason not to tap that shit. Also, getting drunk really isn't all that crazy. Only if you do crazy stuff while drunk. I have a story similiar to seans, only I was the pisser.

Ok, so was at my buddies house, and this is a guy who's a real dumbass and no longer even a friend anymore. Anyways, me and my bestfriend were at his house, and his parents always have lots of liquor. We were all alone there, and I was like "gimmi a beer." And he said no, and then starting being a little baby about it. So I waited until he went to piss and fucking chugged a 26 of vodka or whisky, I can't remember what exactly. that was on a rack upside down. The ones with an opening tap on it. Later on they thought it'd be funny to tape me to a chair while I was passed out. I woke up and was like "fuuuuck, I have to piss asshole, can I go on your chair?". They untied everything but my hands and took me to the bathroom. I was too drunk to realize my hands were taped, and couldn't figure out why I couldn't get my pants down far enough to aim my wang properly. So I was like "fuck you asshole" and pissed all over his bathroom. Just everywhere, on his toothbrush, on his soap, everywhere. lol. Then he had to clean it all up too before his parents got home. And if you don't think I'm an asshole already, a few months ago when it got to the point where we really hated the guy, me and same bestfriend got very drunk, drove to his house (all over the road too) and gutted a dead rabbit on his windshield.

Bodzilla
February 28th, 2008, 02:26 AM
Apparently he uses that term loosely, since I distinctly remember him saying "one of my girlfriends" :P
see that right there.
:fail:

you too llama.
and n00blet.

Bodzilla
February 28th, 2008, 02:28 AM
if he has girlfriends, then there is no moral reason not to tap that shit. Also, getting drunk really isn't all that crazy. Only if you do crazy stuff while drunk. I have a story similiar to seans, only I was the pisser.

Ok, so was at my buddies house, and this is a guy who's a real dumbass and no longer even a friend anymore. Anyways, me and my bestfriend were at his house, and his parents always have lots of liquor. We were all alone there, and I was like "gimmi a beer." And he said no, and then starting being a little baby about it. So I waited until he went to piss and fucking chugged a 26 of vodka or whisky, I can't remember what exactly. that was on a rack upside down. The ones with an opening tap on it. Later on they thought it'd be funny to tape me to a chair while I was passed out. I woke up and was like "fuuuuck, I have to piss asshole, can I go on your chair?". They untied everything but my hands and took me to the bathroom. I was too drunk to realize my hands were taped, and couldn't figure out why I couldn't get my pants down far enough to aim my wang properly. So I was like "fuck you asshole" and pissed all over his bathroom. Just everywhere, on his toothbrush, on his soap, everywhere. lol. Then he had to clean it all up too before his parents got home. And if you don't think I'm an asshole already, a few months ago when it got to the point where we really hated the guy, me and same bestfriend got very drunk, drove to his house (all over the road too) and gutted a dead rabbit on his windshield.

That is hilarious.
Double post justified.

n00b1n8R
February 28th, 2008, 02:50 AM
see that right there.
:fail:

you too llama.
and n00blet.
not everybody is so desperate that they'd fuck anything with a hole if it sat still long enough.

also Leiukemia is a massive idiot/asshole on so many levels.

Bodzilla
February 28th, 2008, 02:54 AM
I turned down pooky that one time when he had Diarreah.
i have self control too gorgeous.

now just stay right there......
:glomp:

n00b1n8R
February 28th, 2008, 03:06 AM
He never told me he had diarreah until it was too late :smith:

Bodzilla
February 28th, 2008, 04:06 AM
i've driven over 200km/h :D

(120 Miles an hour :D)

ExAm
February 28th, 2008, 09:14 AM
if he has girlfriends, then there is no moral reason not to tap that shit. Also, getting drunk really isn't all that crazy. Only if you do crazy stuff while drunk.I consider it crazy only because I'd never actually had alcohol before. I hadn't ever been drunk before that. Ever.

Also, if my friend implied he had "girlfriends", then they're obviously sexually promiscuous, and therefore there may be a chance that more than one of them has some shit I could catch even with a condom. Like crabs or herpes.

I stand by my decision.

Pyong Kawaguchi
February 28th, 2008, 03:44 PM
i've fapped over 200km/h :D

ftfy

nooBBooze
February 28th, 2008, 04:58 PM
some of my buddies tried to be funny and took my bike while i was at the library. that was only possible because my bike was really old and i saw no need to lock it as i really trust my fellow citizens.
so they took my bike, acted as if theyve seen the burglars and lulzed behind my back. the next day they put it back where theyve taken it from and lulzed me right in the face. (:()

someday, i said to myself while i was wiping my face from their lulz-spit, someday i will pull a vito corleone on them. revenge is a meal thats best served cold.

so i dug up a massive chain and lock from my attic and waited. after two weeks i finally saw my chance. one of them left his bike unlocked while he was in the store so i grabbed it and hit the pedals as if there was no tommorow. i drove to the next police station, put out my chain(s) and lock and locked the bike to a pole right next to the entrace of the building.
epic lulz ensued as my buddie actually treid to actually break the chain with a medium pair of pincers. he didnt succed, the cops catched him and after almost an hour and a half of some kind of interrogation (appearantly the coppers registred his personal data) they finally released him and let him finish his work. after another 20 minutes he managed to cut the chain-i walked up to him and asked if i could have my stuff back.

and i was like :v and he was like <:mad:>.

alby
February 28th, 2008, 05:27 PM
LOL.

I was driving down to Portland with my brother and I was doing about 100ish(not super fast) and my radar detector started making siren noises to warn me that a cop lasered me. So I looked up at the over pass and saw the cop start to drive to the on-ramp. I pulled over to the shoulder while underneath the over pass and went in reverse to take the off-ramp. My brother was laughing like there was no tomorrow.

Mr Buckshot
February 28th, 2008, 06:33 PM
i've driven over 200km/h :D

Ahh...I never understand why car manufacturers give their cars the ability to go that fast, when in 99% of all roads/highways except the Autobahn, you can't even exceed 80 mph. What's worse is that ordinary civilian cars are not even meant to go that fast, unlike BMWs or Porsches - they are highly prone to losing control at those speeds or having their tires damaged. Even if you don't get into an accident at such speeds, you'll bound to get a ticket. The fastest my dad has gone was 100 mph on a U.S. highway because I needed to shit, badly.

In Singapore, theres a law stating that the cars' computers must have a "lock" to prevent the driver from going over a certain speed...it won't stop speeding in regular streets but it does prevent speeding on highways. Plus, speed cameras literally populate the pavements...a great way to deter speeding.

Back on topic: My class was in the Mac Lab today, and I pulled off Jay's stunt when the teacher left the master computer to use the loo. Except that I used the Numa Numa dance instead. Didn't get caught by the teacher but all the students were humoured and pissed at the same time.

And I suddenly remembered a toilet prank I participated in:

My friends and I were in California in 5th grade elementary, and we noticed that someone had released diarrhea into a toilet...without flushing. Suddenly, my friend had a bright idea. He asked me for firecrackers, I gave him one (it was just after chinese new year), and dropped it in the loo...

Warsaw
February 28th, 2008, 06:46 PM
A computer limiting speed would never fly in America. It would "violate a person's right to privacy."

t3h m00kz
February 28th, 2008, 07:17 PM
I dunno if this counts but I'mma put it under a spoiler 'cause it involves severe racism over XBL

So I was playing COD4, and this one guy says "YOU'RE A NIGGA" to me. I said "No, I ain't D:" he says "YES YOU ARE" and I said "YOU'RE a nigga ;[" and at the end of the match we were both lollin' so he's like "DUDE YOU'RE PRETTY FUNNY IMMA SEND YOU A FRIEND REQUEST" and I say "Nah homie I don't accept friend requests from NIGGAS"

The entire room was like "WOAHHH, NOW"

Now you tell me, bitches, is that unforgivable?

Emmzee
February 28th, 2008, 07:24 PM
I was at the drag track this one time, and some little ricer bitch in his Honda Accord (large spoiler, large exhaust, tons of stickers for parts he doesn't have, fake hood scoop) started talking shit, so I challenged him to a race.

He looked at the car I was using, which was my friend's 1964 Ford Fairlane Thunderbolt (500 hp, 7.0L, V8), and called it a piece of shit and that his car was the fastest car ever. I bet him 25 bucks that he couldn't beat me, and he accepted.

So I smoked that bitch. The Thunderbolt jolted out of the starting line, while his car spun out in a low gear. There were something like 30 of his friends watching this, too. I laughed, called him a little bitch, took the money, and left.

Offspring
February 28th, 2008, 08:30 PM
Speaking of totaling cars at high speeds, my turbo Teggy blew a rear tire while coming around a 25 mph turn at 55, I lost control and ended up over a 3' shoulder. The radiator bent my exhaust manifold into my turbo seizing it up, and pushed the engine partially through the hood of the car...It was totaled, and this is one of my only pictures:
http://img149.imageshack.us/img149/5446/myacurahp6.jpg

specs: 1.8L v-tec swap
Turbo
Boost 16psi with new gaskets
250hp
around 200 ftp (had to calculate)
new cam gears
2.5" piping all the way through (no catalytic converters only glasscat muffler)
ran the 1/8 in 9.2 at 75mph

Sel
February 28th, 2008, 08:42 PM
Well there was this time, when I ate this cookie..... Yeah, my life is boring.

And I like it that way :downs:

JDMFSeanP
February 28th, 2008, 09:04 PM
I have a 14&#37; in physics.

Leiukemia
February 28th, 2008, 09:12 PM
not everybody is so desperate that they'd fuck anything with a hole if it sat still long enough.

also Leiukemia is a massive idiot/asshole on so many levels.

also, n00b1n8R is a massive bitch/pansie on so many levels.

Jay2645
February 28th, 2008, 09:28 PM
I'm not sure if I'm a virgin or not. You see, there was this party, and I passed out, and I woke tp wearing my gf's clothes.

Kornman00
February 28th, 2008, 11:47 PM
I'm not sure if I'm a virgin or not. You see, there was this party, and I passed out, and I woke tp wearing my gf's clothes.
was she wearing yours then, or just flat out nakkid ~:awesome:~

n00b1n8R
February 29th, 2008, 12:12 AM
also, n00b1n8R is a massive bitch/pansie on so many levels.
besides the fact that you pissed all over a then mate's bathroom, and YOU GUTTED A FUCKING RABBIT on his windshield, you endangered others by taking your idiocy to the streets while drunk.

gg doucebag.

@Jay: it doesn't count if you don't remember it :awesome:

Leiukemia
February 29th, 2008, 12:22 AM
besides the fact that you pissed all over a then mate's bathroom, and YOU GUTTED A FUCKING RABBIT on his windshield, you endangered others by taking your idiocy to the streets while drunk.

gg doucebag.

@Jay: it doesn't count if you don't remember it :awesome:

He never really was a friend. More of a tag-along. Also, I guess I just can't see these as terrible things tbh, maybe I'm just not a pussy though.

Bodzilla
February 29th, 2008, 12:23 AM
Ahh...I never understand why car manufacturers give their cars the ability to go that fast, when in 99% of all roads/highways except the Autobahn, you can't even exceed 80 mph. What's worse is that ordinary civilian cars are not even meant to go that fast, unlike BMWs or Porsches - they are highly prone to losing control at those speeds or having their tires damaged. Even if you don't get into an accident at such speeds, you'll bound to get a ticket. The fastest my dad has gone was 100 mph on a U.S. highway because I needed to shit, badly.

In Singapore, theres a law stating that the cars' computers must have a "lock" to prevent the driver from going over a certain speed...it won't stop speeding in regular streets but it does prevent speeding on highways. Plus, speed cameras literally populate the pavements...a great way to deter speeding.

Back on topic: My class was in the Mac Lab today, and I pulled off Jay's stunt when the teacher left the master computer to use the loo. Except that I used the Numa Numa dance instead. Didn't get caught by the teacher but all the students were humoured and pissed at the same time.

And I suddenly remembered a toilet prank I participated in:

My friends and I were in California in 5th grade elementary, and we noticed that someone had released diarrhea into a toilet...without flushing. Suddenly, my friend had a bright idea. He asked me for firecrackers, I gave him one (it was just after chinese new year), and dropped it in the loo...
i prefer the german argument.

if we build the roads good enough, wide enough and straight enough people can travel at those speeds and be perfectly safe.

i mean ffs in australia the roads are 110 Km/h at most and sometimes it takes over 3 minutes to turn a fucking corner cause there that straight.

waste of time and it's nothing but a government fucking scam to raise revenue.

fuck off with your speed cameras, fuck off with your bullshit restrictions, fuck off with your 0 % BAC laws and fuck off your patrol cars.
Get out of the fucking car and do your job properly rather then harrass decent hard working people when there traveling at perfectly safe and Acceptable speeds And Do something about the massive increase in violence, vandalism and Break-ins we have.

But thats right, that doesnt bring in the $ and it brings paper work. Better ignore that then and sit on the side of the fucking rode (ILLEGALLY) hiding behind trees, on Corners and ping people from Greater distances then what is reliable.

GG fascist fucking pigs.

Jay2645
February 29th, 2008, 12:25 AM
was she wearing yours then, or just flat out nakkid ~:awesome:~
She was wearing mine.

We both stared at each other, switched clothes (I WAS WEARING A FUCKING BRA), then proceeded to act like nothing happened.

Bodzilla
February 29th, 2008, 12:29 AM
LOL

XXDD

MLG KiDD
February 29th, 2008, 12:33 AM
I've walked around in public before...

I got some strange looks from people.

ROFL TIME!

Jay2645
February 29th, 2008, 12:35 AM
I've walked around in public before.

I got some strange looks from people.ROFL TIME!
OK, what?

You know, I think you ARE Kid. As in the Kid that's been banned.
This Kid. (http://www.h2vista.net/forums/member.php?u=815)
Also, if it is really you, Kid, I have a message for you.
EMT sucks.

Thank you for listening.

MLG KiDD
February 29th, 2008, 12:46 AM
lmao, guys no shit i am KIDD. I came back, trying to be nice. but no. You guys had to get all pissy because I said i got a level 50 and I was proud.

And u guys had to bash me for it.

Monopoly
February 29th, 2008, 12:47 AM
You got us all figured out :downsmeatspin:

Jay2645
February 29th, 2008, 12:48 AM
lmao, guys no shit i am KIDD. I came back, trying to be nice. but no. You guys had to get all pissy because I said i got a level 50 and I was proud.

And u guys had to bash me for it.
*AHEM*

Users are permitted ONE account on the forum. Subsequent accounts will be immediately banned and the primary account will receive an infraction. Users who attempt to circumvent a banning, temporary or permanent, with an alternative account will result in both accounts being permanently banned, as well as the IP address being blacklisted.That's from the acceptable use policy (http://www.h2vista.net/forums/announcement.php?f=18). Multiple accounts are grounds for being IP banned.
Reported.
Oh, and while you can still read this, No one cares about you reaching level 50. You made it. Woop-de-fucking-doo.

BACK TO THE TOPIC!
Umm... I told everyone all the crazy shit I've done.

Mr Buckshot
February 29th, 2008, 12:51 AM
I have a 14% in physics.

Shame on you, stop gaming and do your homework and study. My parents would disown me if I were like that...

(I'm sure you're kidding)

Anyway I didn't do the crazy shit THIS time, but I dared a friend to do it:

My friend takes cooking class in school, and today he made a whole batch of hard boiled eggs. So I dared him to acquire as many hard boiled eggs as possible, and place them right behind the tires of as many teachers' cars as possible.

Result: Eggy carpark. Waste of food, but hilarious.

Monopoly
February 29th, 2008, 12:52 AM
Jay after I thought about it a bit, you might have been raped by a man. Neither you or your gf remember anything, so maybe someone drugged you then proceeded to make their fantasy a reality by putting female clothing on you, either way it's hot.

Jay2645
February 29th, 2008, 12:56 AM
Jay after I thought about it a bit, you might have been raped by a man. Neither you or your gf remember anything, so maybe someone drugged you then proceeded to make their fantasy a reality by putting female clothing on you, either way it's hot.
:gonk:

Llama Juice
February 29th, 2008, 01:06 AM
I called the FBI once to ask what the 2nd amendment to the constitution was.

I think I asked for the 2nd one... I don't remember... it's not really relevant anyhow...

Leiukemia
February 29th, 2008, 02:06 AM
Shame on you, stop gaming and do your homework and study. My parents would disown me if I were like that...

(I'm sure you're kidding)

Anyway I didn't do the crazy shit THIS time, but I dared a friend to do it:

My friend takes cooking class in school, and today he made a whole batch of hard boiled eggs. So I dared him to acquire as many hard boiled eggs as possible, and place them right behind the tires of as many teachers' cars as possible.

Result: Eggy carpark. Waste of food, but hilarious.

Everything you've said in this thread has licked balls.

n00b1n8R
February 29th, 2008, 02:49 AM
He never really was a friend. More of a tag-along. Also, I guess I just can't see these as terrible things tbh, maybe I'm just not a pussy irresponsible douchebag though.
ftfu

Leiukemia
February 29th, 2008, 02:54 AM
ftfu

I'll be sure to make my bed tonight mother dearest

Bodzilla
February 29th, 2008, 03:31 AM
I fucking lol'd

come here Leikemia
:glomp:

n00b1n8R
February 29th, 2008, 05:54 AM
sorry, I wasn't aware that pissing on somebody's bathroom is justified because "they aren't really a friend", nor gutting a fucking rabbit (who I hope was dead before you gutted it) on their fucking car.

then you were driving while drunk. I really honestly hope I don't have to explain how that makes you a god sized douchebag.

Bodzilla
February 29th, 2008, 07:11 AM
sorry, I wasn't aware that pissing on somebody's bathroom is justified because "they aren't really a friend", nor gutting a fucking rabbit (who I hope was dead before you gutted it) on their fucking car.

then you were driving while drunk. I really honestly hope I don't have to explain how that makes you a god sized douchebag.
Put down that maths book and come and join me and Luke for a beer :D

Sel
February 29th, 2008, 07:26 AM
EMT sucks.

QUOTE FOR TRUTH!

Llama Juice
February 29th, 2008, 08:02 AM
I VOTED FOR NADER I HATE EVERYBODY

seriously kids... settle down. We all know the internets are a serious business... no need to kill rabbits over it.

Also... crazy shit I've done?... I've tried to break up an internet brawl.

Leiukemia
February 29th, 2008, 11:40 AM
Alright, I didn't want to get right into it but since noob seems to be so upset about it I will.

First of all, if you know anything about regular teenage life, it's filled with total asshole shit people do, stupid acts, all the like. I personally am actually a very nice person. The reason I don't consider myself a douchebag, is because comparitively to a regular teenagers habits of doing stupid things, I'm actually very mild. I never said I condoned drinking and driving, just that I'm not going to go and bitch about something that's already been done. I wasn't the one driving, I'm not saying that's any better, but I haven't and don't plan to ever drive drunk. When we gutted the (already dead) rabbit, I was so far gone I didn't even know what was going on. My friend actually slapped my chest with the thing and I didn't even know until he told me the next day. That night I puked all over myself and only even realized I was puking because I felt warm on my clothes. I actually thought he was driving me home, when we actually went through with our jokes about putting the dead rabbit on the guys car. When I say gutted it was only for a "wow" factor, all he did was cut it open and it bled a little bit, not even enough to run all the way down the windshield. Now, I guess you wouldn't know yet because you're only 15 and not even able to drive a car yet, but a hell of a lot of people drink and drive. At least half of your friends right now will probably drink and drive once in their lives. Knowing this I guess you should just dump all your friends because they're obviously douchebags. And if the kid didn't like me pissing everywhere he shouldn't of left my hands taped together. There was no way I was going to piss my pants for the guy, and with how drunk I was there was also no way I could possibly aim my pisser. The guy even told me the next day that he was trying to get me to piss my pants. Also, you're obviously over reacting, because I had a beer with the same guy I did this shit to a couple weeks ago and he wasn't even upset. There are other reasons then him not being a real friend, it goes a lot deeper with things he's done on a personal level that I'm not going to get into. This is a post your crazy shit thread, I figured I'd make it sound crazier without all the little parts in it, but I figured if it really upset you so much I'd explain it a little better.

ima_from_America
February 29th, 2008, 02:19 PM
I ate a whole bottle of tums once.

n00b1n8R
February 29th, 2008, 06:13 PM
Alright, I didn't want to get right into it but since noob seems to be so upset about it I will.

First of all, if you know anything about regular teenage life, it's filled with total asshole shit people do, stupid acts, all the like. I personally am actually a very nice person. The reason I don't consider myself a douchebag, is because comparitively to a regular teenagers habits of doing stupid things, I'm actually very mild. I never said I condoned drinking and driving, just that I'm not going to go and bitch about something that's already been done. I wasn't the one driving, I'm not saying that's any better, but I haven't and don't plan to ever drive drunk. When we gutted the (already dead) rabbit, I was so far gone I didn't even know what was going on. My friend actually slapped my chest with the thing and I didn't even know until he told me the next day. That night I puked all over myself and only even realized I was puking because I felt warm on my clothes. I actually thought he was driving me home, when we actually went through with our jokes about putting the dead rabbit on the guys car. When I say gutted it was only for a "wow" factor, all he did was cut it open and it bled a little bit, not even enough to run all the way down the windshield. Now, I guess you wouldn't know yet because you're only 15 and not even able to drive a car yet, but a hell of a lot of people drink and drive. At least half of your friends right now will probably drink and drive once in their lives. Knowing this I guess you should just dump all your friends because they're obviously douchebags. And if the kid didn't like me pissing everywhere he shouldn't of left my hands taped together. There was no way I was going to piss my pants for the guy, and with how drunk I was there was also no way I could possibly aim my pisser. The guy even told me the next day that he was trying to get me to piss my pants. Also, you're obviously over reacting, because I had a beer with the same guy I did this shit to a couple weeks ago and he wasn't even upset. There are other reasons then him not being a real friend, it goes a lot deeper with things he's done on a personal level that I'm not going to get into. This is a post your crazy shit thread, I figured I'd make it sound crazier without all the little parts in it, but I figured if it really upset you so much I'd explain it a little better.

"everyone else is doing it so why can't I mummy?!!"

Bodzilla
February 29th, 2008, 06:49 PM
oi What did i just say >:U
i swear to god you need to be broken in.

Leiukemia
February 29th, 2008, 07:58 PM

What the fuck. That's not what I said at all. I just said I don't see what I've done as much compared to the average teenager. Meaning I actually control myself more then an average person my age. Do you honestly think before I did these things I was like "oh everyone does stupid things so maybe I'll try it". Not at all, don't be stupid.

n00b1n8R
February 29th, 2008, 08:02 PM
yeah I honestly do, that's how it came across to me.

saying you control yourself better than the "average" teenager doesn't make you good, it only makes you good by comparison.

Mr Buckshot
February 29th, 2008, 10:09 PM
I haven't done it yet, but here's what I plan to do:

Next time I need to shit, I won't use the toilet. I'll shit into a plastic bag and stick it inside the mailbox of someone whom I hate.

I also dared to condemn socialism in front of my I.B. History teacher.

My pranks suck...I need to watch Jackass 2 again for inspiration.

Kornman00
February 29th, 2008, 11:54 PM
My pranks suck...I need to watch Jackass 2 again for inspiration.
Here's one, declare you're going to assassinate bush, then instead of not doing it, do it...for lulz :downs:

n00b1n8R
March 1st, 2008, 12:20 AM
Here's one, declare you're going to assassinate bush, then instead of not doing it, do it...for lulz :downs:
GOGOGO!!

BobtheGreatII
March 1st, 2008, 12:44 AM
GOGOGO!!

Monopoly
March 1st, 2008, 12:57 AM
I gave my diabetic neighbor sugar cookies today :downs:

Kornman00
March 1st, 2008, 01:15 AM
IF U WERE KILLED TOMORROW, I WOULDNT GO 2 UR FUNERAL CUZ ID B N JAIL 4 KILLIN DA MOTHA FUKER THAT KILLED U!

..._...|..____________________, ,
....../ `---___________----_____|]=
...../_==o;;;;;;;;_______.:/
.....), ---.(_(__) /
....// (..) ), ----"
...//___//
..//___//
.//___//

WE TRUE HOMIES
WE RIDE TOGETHER
WE DIE TOGETHER
send this GUN to every thread you care about including this one if you care. Count how many times you get this, if you get a 13 your A TRUE HOMIE

nooBBooze
March 1st, 2008, 05:36 AM
I also dared to condemn socialism in front of my I.B. History teacher.

D:<

TeeKup
March 1st, 2008, 10:26 PM
Would having sex with a black man constitute as crazy shit?

chicane
March 1st, 2008, 11:35 PM

Depends on who was pitchin :rolleyes:.

Archon23
March 1st, 2008, 11:36 PM
So I decided to run backwards on a treadmill. Right in front of the treadmill was a stack of metal folding chairs. The end result was Pain. Pain and Suffering.

n00b1n8R
March 1st, 2008, 11:47 PM
both now :o

Neuro Guro
March 1st, 2008, 11:53 PM
-

Boba
March 1st, 2008, 11:56 PM
IS THAT A GIRL PLAYING A TRUMPET

n00b1n8R
March 1st, 2008, 11:57 PM
is the hotdog cream filled?

Neuro Guro
March 1st, 2008, 11:58 PM
-

n00b1n8R
March 1st, 2008, 11:59 PM
Is it masterz's hotdog?
if so then I think that respectable lady should give it back.

Neuro Guro
March 2nd, 2008, 12:05 AM
-

Kornman00
March 2nd, 2008, 01:07 AM
Is it masterz's hotdog?
if so then I think that respectable lady should give it back.
I :lol:'d when no one made him a bday thread

Huero
March 2nd, 2008, 01:14 AM
haha

yes

TeeKup
March 2nd, 2008, 08:51 PM

Lol not me.

n00b1n8R
March 3rd, 2008, 12:23 AM
teekie, you let us down when you went to play for the other team, but somebody with as much pitching talent as yourself is wasted catching D:

t3h m00kz
March 3rd, 2008, 04:56 AM
that shit's like Mark McGuire being the umpire... shit just ain't right man

Bodzilla
March 3rd, 2008, 05:03 AM
who?

anyway.
a few years ago i got board and was playing around with a kareoke machine. ended up with a shit load of Echo's and a shit load of reverb.
getting severly board and a little bit Hypo i started laughing into it.
i gradually became louder and more maniacal and more twisted until i ended up screaming into it.

little did i know that my Sisters boyfriend (he was there) recorded it on his phone.
it was the coolest most evilest thing i've ever heard. and every single person i showed it too just went "wow.........." and like started shivering.

seriously spookily awesome shit :D

n00b1n8R
March 3rd, 2008, 05:14 AM
upload + post FOR GREAT JUSTICE!

Bodzilla
March 3rd, 2008, 02:05 PM
little brother deleted it in Spite one day :(

i was all :shakesfist:

chicane
March 3rd, 2008, 06:16 PM
Lol not me.
Ow. I'd say thats some crazy sh*t.

t3h m00kz
March 3rd, 2008, 08:58 PM
I got hit by a semi truck once

I was off work, and I was crossing a street on a bike. I saw this big-ass semi trying to make a right, I signaled for him to go but before he could make it all the way I started biking across like a retard. One of the tire covers hit me in on the back and like, forced me forward

Didn't even have a scratch.

Don't know what the hell I was thinkin', I was just all tired from work or some shit ;O

Also.

who?

anyway.
a few years ago i got board and was playing around with a kareoke machine. ended up with a shit load of Echo's and a shit load of reverb.
getting severly board and a little bit Hypo i started laughing into it.
i gradually became louder and more maniacal and more twisted until i ended up screaming into it.

little did i know that my Sisters boyfriend (he was there) recorded it on his phone.
it was the coolest most evilest thing i've ever heard. and every single person i showed it too just went "wow.........." and like started shivering.

seriously spookily awesome shit :D

YOOTOOB DAHT HSIT

Mr Buckshot
March 3rd, 2008, 09:17 PM
My math teacher left his TI-84 Plus Silver (same calculator as mine) unattended on the desk. I sneaked up, connected my calculator to his via the mini-USB link cable, and stole the TestGuard 2.0 application from him. Then I went around running TestGuard to wipe out other people's calculators.

Also, I got an offline version of the Rick Roll browser crasher, put it into a flash drive, and loaded it onto the desktop computers in Electronics class (the Proteus-loaded computers in that class are networked to each other and to a printer but have no Internet access). My electronics teacher suddenly yelled blue murder, thinking someone had managed to access the Internet and had used it to download a virus.

Jay2645
March 6th, 2008, 12:50 AM
You know, I haven't done crazy shit lately.

I'm getting lazy.

Closest thing I did recently was play a faggot in a skit (According to most people I talked to, I NAILED it, borrowed my gf's sweater and high heels [It IS impossible to walk in those things, I had to practice a little], and I also seem to do a very good "gay voice").

n00b1n8R
March 6th, 2008, 12:53 AM
coincidence?
you deside.

itszutak
March 6th, 2008, 12:55 AM
coincidence?
you deside.
Decide*:eng101:

n00b1n8R
March 6th, 2008, 12:59 AM
I made a h2v wiki page for penis cos i'm such a rebel like that.

Bodzilla
March 6th, 2008, 01:57 AM
BTW n00bloet you might wanna remove that thing from your signature.
seeing as it no longer applies :^D

n00b1n8R
March 6th, 2008, 01:59 AM
I'm starting a collection :downs:
also give me my 10 points back >:U

Bodzilla
March 6th, 2008, 02:01 AM
NVR!

t3h m00kz
March 12th, 2008, 12:41 PM
One time I took a shit and it was black.

Hotrod
March 12th, 2008, 12:46 PM
One time I took a shit and it was black.

What did you do to yourself to have that happen?

Monopoly
March 12th, 2008, 12:50 PM
You know, I haven't done crazy shit lately.

I'm getting lazy.

Closest thing I did recently was play a faggot in a skit (According to most people I talked to, I NAILED it, borrowed my gf's sweater and high heels [It IS impossible to walk in those things, I had to practice a little], and I also seem to do a very good "gay voice").

You practiced being gay, eh. Want any tips :homowink:

t3h m00kz
March 12th, 2008, 01:21 PM
What did you do to yourself to have that happen?
If I knew I'd be doing it every day man, trust me.

You insert the floppy disc into drive A: instead of drive V:. Don't have to lisp to take it in the ass like a pro.

Bodzilla
March 12th, 2008, 03:07 PM
theres a reason when cartman goes through the poop selections he says "how bout a nice Hangover black?"

Hunter
March 12th, 2008, 04:50 PM
I got hit like 10 meters by a transit van.

Which was pretty weird as its big, and there was a big dent in the bonnet, but I did not break a single bone in my body.

And only got a few scratches across my stomach and took the skin of my knee.

But i could of walked away but some people who were standing around me made me lying down... Just in case...

Then the cops came, asked for a statement and shit, then my head started to hurt when i got home so i asked my dad take me to the hostile just in case i had internal bleeding which isn't a good thing to have in your brain, (brain damage).

http://file039b.bebo.com/15/large/2008/03/09/20/370400296a7109088916l.jpg

Didn't get a pic of my knee, But the scratches do not look that bad in the picture either.

Sever
March 12th, 2008, 04:52 PM
That explains it...

JunkfoodMan
March 12th, 2008, 04:57 PM
Holy shit hunter.
Tbh, if it was me, I'd get up and shout "YEEAAAHHHHHH" And walk away calmly.
But that's just me.

Hunter
March 12th, 2008, 05:01 PM
That explains it...
Lol

I did hear the vans tired squealing so i turned around, saw the White bonnet and thought "Shiiiiiiiiit!"

Then i herd a BANG! (My head and right hand side of my body and my bike) and then got knocked out for a few seconds and woke back up when I was sliding backwards, thats were my T-Shirt came up because i was going backwards, So it scratched me.

Even though i had just been knocked flying i still thought of rolling of the road in case the van hadn't stopped lol.

TeeKup
March 12th, 2008, 06:02 PM

Lets invite hom over Monopoly and we can, "train" him. ;)

alby
March 12th, 2008, 09:42 PM
Lol

I did hear the vans tired squealing so i turned around, saw the White bonnet and thought "Shiiiiiiiiit!"

Then i herd a BANG! (My head and right hand side of my body and my bike) and then got knocked out for a few seconds and woke back up when I was sliding backwards, thats were my T-Shirt came up because i was going backwards, So it scratched me.

Even though i had just been knocked flying i still thought of rolling of the road in case the van hadn't stopped lol.So, is that the reason why your spelling and grammar suck?

Con
March 12th, 2008, 09:46 PM
lemme guess, he didn't look both ways?

Jay2645
March 12th, 2008, 09:53 PM
That sounds like fun! =P

I call the Car piece!

dg
March 12th, 2008, 10:03 PM
I feel like this thread has been created before (http://www.h2vista.net/forums/showthread.php?t=5414)... http://www.rlslog.net/wp-includes/images/smilies/nuked.png

In any case, I'll submit my last story and another a bit later:

The craziest thing I have ever done, eh? Interesting...

Well, about 3 and half weeks ago, I came back from Big Summer Classic at Camp Zoe. It was a fantastic music festival and one of the last String Cheese shows ever. Great show, great atmosphere, just great everything. Anywho, while I am up there, I didn't do anything. A few bowls and beers, but nothing hard. I was packing up my tent on the last day and I saw this guy a few tents down really having trouble, so because it was raining I said fuck it and decided to help him out. About 15 minutes later, all of his shit was packed up and he said, "I really wish i could help you, but I have to leave!" I told him no big deal and to have safe travels. As I turned to walk away he said, "Wait! Here take this!" And then he threw a bag of 8 grams of mushrooms. I smiled and went back to my business.

Fast forward two days. It was a Sunday night and I was chilling with a kid I hadn't seen in a few months. He wanted to smoke, but I told him I wasn't really into it anymore. He ended up seeing the heavy-quarter and was extremely interested. So he bought half of it and we were set. All of a sudden he turned to me and said, "So are you going to eat these or what? I'm not doing it alone." I was stunned. Four grams?! That is twice what I had ever done before. Anyway, long story short I ended up easting four grams with him and this is really where the story starts.

We ate them around 10:30, so I thought they should start to kick in by 11:00ish. I pull out the Xbox and start to fool around. 11:00 comes around and it starts to hit me, little by little. We decide to go out into my forest without a flashlight and just walk. The second I stepped in the forest, time and space ceased to exist. I cant tell you exact details of the next few hours, but we thought that we flipped over a car and everything was shimmering/echoing. Just an unexplainable 2-3 hours. After we finally made our way back to the house, we split up. He went down stairs to do his thing and I headed up to "go to sleep." That phrase made me have to worst hour of my life. It was so inexplicably bad that I honestly thought my life was over. The clock was twisting and I could not form words correctly. My bed was a massive landscape that I could not get comfortable in. 1:14, 1:23, 1:42, 2:03, all the times of my red LED clock were terrible, distorted things. Then something in my head snapped. I had forgotten about John. I jolted up, immediately losing my balance. As I opened my door, the carpet decided to trick me into thinking it was moving, so getting downstairs took a very long time. Once I finally got there, I opened the door and everything sank in.

Shit. Was. Everywhere.

Now you may think "Oh it can't be that bad" or "Over exaggerating," but things were absolutley everywhere. Chairs were overturned, all the sheets were hanging from lights, chocolate and water were spilled everywhere on the floor, the bathroom was completely flooded with water while soap was all over the mirror in geometric patterns. Amongst all of this chaos, I finally see my great friend, John, sitting very comfortably on a pillow situated on a desk, which incidentally lost all of its drawers. I look at him, remembering my purpose for coming down and asked, "John. *very long pause* Are you okay, man?" He stared straight at me and said, "If I could tell a complete and utter truth just once in my life; a truth without any sort of regret or hesitation, then yes. I am perfect." At that point my mind made many things behind him shiver and snap, but I didn't care. I accomplished my mission. He was okay. "Alright man, good. But just one thing: What the fuck happened here?" We laughed for a good 10 minutes and then picked everything up. Mopped the bathroom, Windexed the mirrors, de-stained the carpet, found most of the drawers to the desk, made the beds, and found all but one chair. Everything was back to "normal" in about 45 minutes of hard, tripped out, working.

As for the rest of the night, we ended up going back outside later. With a full moon above us and psilocybin in our system, the forest was glowing. We just walked and then once we got tired of that, we sat in some water, and then a kitten actually walked up to us. It was a perfect beautiful scene. We went to go retire at about 4:30 or 5:00 am. When we awoke that morning, we simply looked at each other and decided it was what it was. Four grams, five hours, and two great friends. That is all that was needed to make the most influential thing in our life.

ExAm
March 12th, 2008, 10:36 PM
Is that why you seem to be obsessed with color changing mushrooms?

Warsaw
March 12th, 2008, 11:20 PM
Mushrooms are drugs?

o_O

Con
March 13th, 2008, 12:04 AM
some are, you didn't know that?

DrunkenSamus
March 13th, 2008, 12:05 AM

In this case, its more like gayopoly. Or possibly doucheopoly.:awesome:

n00b1n8R
March 13th, 2008, 12:09 AM
some can be :eng101:

also:

That sounds like the set up of a gay porno xD

E: stupid replying to last page syndrome :shakefist:

Monopoly
March 13th, 2008, 12:30 AM
In this case, its more like gayopoly. Or possibly doucheopoly.

I see what you did there, now UNDO IT :awesome:

ExAm
March 13th, 2008, 12:46 AM
Mushrooms are drugs?

o_Ohttp://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Psilocybin_mushrooms

Bodzilla
March 13th, 2008, 01:16 AM
i love dg's storys.
i really do.

seriously dude write a book about it, or write some more stories here for me to read.
<3

Kornman00
March 13th, 2008, 02:59 AM
What do they taste like anyway :v

Hunter
March 13th, 2008, 03:40 AM
I didnt get brain damage by the way, because i said i could of got it if i had internal bleeding.

My head was ok.

And yeah i did look both ways, the van came from one lane speeding down the other lane. Because it was a road with one lane merging into two lanes.

I dont understand how he didnt see me, because i was standing up on my bike. So there no excuse that there were cars in the way.

Bodzilla
March 13th, 2008, 03:59 AM
What do they taste like anyway :v
what the stories?

they taste a little bit like the book Edible English.
Pretty shit tbh.
http://images.seekbooks.com.au/9781876400682.jpg
want some :v

also need more stories ;___;

Kornman00
March 13th, 2008, 11:10 AM
no u cunt, the shrooms <:mad:>[/cage]

CrAsHOvErRide
March 13th, 2008, 11:15 AM
I think i'll end this thread...and no "n u"
TkMh-WaWMJo

Kornman00
March 13th, 2008, 11:16 AM
n you

Hunter
March 13th, 2008, 05:11 PM
LMAO!

Leiukemia
March 13th, 2008, 06:59 PM
they taste like absolute shit.

Con
March 13th, 2008, 07:44 PM
TkMh-WaWMJo
what the hell

Reaper Man
March 14th, 2008, 09:03 AM
Copied from quotes thread.
So I heard I fucking owned today. Sorry for the long post, but it's worth it. Also, this is a true story. :awesome:

The Ivanator: so i heard i got a saturday detention
(the chatlog for this short portion is on my laptop)
ross asks for story, I tell him I'll tell him when I get homeI get home.

(4:39 PM) The Ivanator: so, story
(4:39 PM) The Ivanator: there's this teacher ms inger-smith (aka inger-bitch, lulz)
and she takes our bus in the mornings
(4:40 PM) The Ivanator: for the past 3 years, at random times she decides that she wants all 120 people to line up single file before getting on the bus
(4:40 PM) The Ivanator: she kicks people off the bus so she can have a seat
and she is in general, rude to everybody
everybody dislikes her
(4:40 PM) rossmum: wow
(4:40 PM) The Ivanator: but nobody had done anything
(4:40 PM) rossmum: what a stupid whore
(4:41 PM) The Ivanator: so i stood up to her today
(4:41 PM) rossmum: nice
(4:41 PM) The Ivanator: i told her "look what you're doing, you're making us line up across the path, blocking it for the general public who want to get past"
(4:41 PM) rossmum: see, my parents are awesome
(4:41 PM) The Ivanator: "you have no right to be doing this"
(4:41 PM) rossmum: they'd side with me
the school would get its ass kicked
(4:42 PM) The Ivanator: lulz
(4:42 PM) rossmum:http://www.h2vista.net/forums/Images/MsgPlus_Img0468.png
(4:42 PM) The Ivanator: "WHAT DID YOU SAY? I'LL CALL YOUR MUM"
(4:42 PM) rossmum: ahhahahaha
ahahahha
(4:42 PM) The Ivanator: "aww boo hoo, you gunna call my mum? go right ahead"
(4:42 PM) rossmum: i'd love it if they tried that on me
(4:42 PM) rossmum: "I'M GONNA CALL YOUR MUM"
(4:42 PM) The Ivanator: "you have no right to be doing this, where on your contract does it say you can use school transportation?"
4:42 PM) rossmum: "have fun hearing the exact same thing"
(4:42 PM) The Ivanator: "we pay for this bus"
(4:43 PM) The Ivanator: "i'm (i forget, something about keeping the kids in control)"
(4:43 PM) The Ivanator: "yes, but the people you're controlling all pushed in line, the rest of us are trying to get on the bus"
she just makes some stupid argument
i jsut walk out of the line
(4:44 PM) The Ivanator: she comes up to me and starts blabbering about how she expects to see me at the office
i told her "go away, go back to your precious little line"
(4:44 PM) rossmum: THE HIGHEST OF FIVES
do that shit more often
(4:44 PM) The Ivanator: "I SUGGEST YOU WAIT OUTSIDE THE OFFICE WHEN YOU GET TO SCHOOL"

"interesting suggestion, but i dont feel like following your advice"
(4:44 PM) rossmum: i hate pig-headed shits like that
LOL
LOOOL
FUCK
OH JESUS DUDE WELL PLAYED
(4:44 PM) The Ivanator: she just stormed off and got on the bus
http://www.h2vista.net/forums/Images/MsgPlus_Img0468.png (4:45 PM) The Ivanator: at school, she went crying (literally) to the head of my year
(4:45 PM) rossmum: bet she faked it
cow
(4:45 PM) The Ivanator: who comes all angry to me and tells me to meet her at the office
so, on the way there, i come across the teacher again
her eyes are all red and puffy
and she has a self-righteous smirk on her face
"ivan, come her"
*e
"what?"
(4:45 PM) The Ivanator: "come here, ivan"
"no, i'm off to the office like you told me to" (4:46 PM) rossmum: "or i could not" (4:46 PM) The Ivanator: i was meant to be taking photos for the yearbook, so i go to a friend and explain to him to return my camera to me next period, all the while with my back turned to the teacher"
"ivan"
"ivan"
she just repeated my name over and over again
finally
(4:47 PM) rossmum: hahahaha
(4:47 PM) The Ivanator: "yes, that's my name"
(4:47 PM) rossmum: OH
OH OUCH
(4:47 PM) The Ivanator: "i'm off to the office; like you told me, see yah later, have a nice day"
"IVAN"
she starts running after me (i hear her heels clicking rapidly)
(4:47 PM) The Ivanator: by then i'm around the corner and up the stairs
(4:47 PM) rossmum: *trip*
(4:47 PM) The Ivanator: i just go to the office and explain stuff to the teacher
and made her feel all guilty
(4:48 PM) The Ivanator: but she said that they had to give me a saturday, so i play all upset and teary to add to her guilt.
and so now i'm a hero.
http://www.h2vista.net/forums/Images/MsgPlus_Img0468.png (4:48 PM) rossmum: ahaahhha nice work
(4:48 PM) The Ivanator: my parents dont really care
(4:48 PM) rossmum: dude
you'd love mine
(4:48 PM) The Ivanator: and my saturday doesnt go on my record
(4:48 PM) rossmum: they'd be there joining in the pwnage
(4:48 PM) The Ivanator: :awesome:
(4:48 PM) rossmum: steam;tf2
(4:49 PM) The Ivanator: my form tutor was all "well yeah, you KNOW what ms inger-smith is like"
XD
she's got a massive superiority complex
also, hells to the yeah
(4:49 PM) The Ivanator: *steam*
(4:49 PM) rossmum: i can tell

Kornman00
March 14th, 2008, 11:15 AM
Shes just jealous of ur bouncing bewbies

Reaper Man
March 14th, 2008, 11:42 AM
I no rite?

TeeKup
March 14th, 2008, 05:23 PM
TkMh-WaWMJo

What in fucks name did I just watch.

n00b1n8R
March 14th, 2008, 07:17 PM
LOL Reaper :awesome:
STAY THE FUCK OUT ROSS

Timo
March 14th, 2008, 07:28 PM
TkMh-WaWMJo
fkgeK0o7fJc

n00b1n8R
March 14th, 2008, 08:51 PM
Hahahaha ragdoll physics IRL :lmao:

DrunkenSamus
March 15th, 2008, 12:02 AM
^He's going to feel that in the morning.

Me and my friends gathered together at my house and since we had few too many Axe bottles, some lighter fluid, some matches, and some boredom, we decided to have a little fun and piss off the neighbors. It was pretty dangerous though considering there was a little bit of shrapnel.

Jay2645
March 15th, 2008, 01:14 AM
fkgeK0o7fJc
Wait... So you're NOT supposed to jump and land flat onto the wall?

I do that a lot...

Kornman00
March 15th, 2008, 05:09 AM
Wow, that was funny. And not just because it was a Timo post either :v

Jay2645
March 15th, 2008, 12:22 PM
Wow, that was funny. And not just because it was a Timo post either :v
Remember, worshiping the mods is the only way to avoid a ban.

ALL HAIL ATTY, ZEPH, TIMO, GHOST, P0LAR, KORNMAN, THE REST OF THE NINJA MODS, AND JFAP!

Kornman00
March 15th, 2008, 04:55 PM
So I have to worship myself? :o

Bodzilla
March 15th, 2008, 04:57 PM
well i already do.
if ya know what i mean >: D

nooBBooze
March 18th, 2008, 08:14 AM
UPDATE: Somehwere around yesterday a bunch of immigrant kids walked up on me and bothered me with all kinds of stuff. they asked if i had a cigarette, some money, asked me where i was headed and who i am and when i reacted unresponsive and just walked on, the started yelling at me.
it was a rather annoiny situiation i was in and when one of those kids [~13 to 14] pushed me aside to get SOME kind of reaction i the stood there and stared at em. i figured i may be able to take on one of them in a fair fight [yeah im a bit skinny :/] but i never stood a chcne against 4 brats. i still acted like they didnt bother me at all so they became more and more gressive until the started hitting me. blood was dripping from my nose, my face felt all numb and i felt bricks crawling out my anus.
i surely didnt want to act lika a hero and my physical health was well worth my manlyness so after a short sprint [yep. my stamina only lasts for like 200m :( ] i picked up some rod and hit one of those fuckers who came after me on the shin.

i barely know what happened after that because i think i was on some sort of adrenalin or god rush. While their friend was lying on the ground screaming in ache they made some attempts to revenge him i think i hit another one on the shin and while i was swirling my rod (lol) I yelled at the other two to leave me the fuck alone. of course they didnt wander (or hobble respectably) off without insulting and threathen me that theyd call their older brothers but for the time it was good and last night i slept in peace although my face still looks fucked up.
EDIT: Now that i come to think of it, i guess im really fucked now. I mean what if they cold-blodedly stab me from behind? :(

Bodzilla
March 18th, 2008, 03:13 PM
their 13 yr olds.
as if there gunna fucking stab you. America might have it's problems but 13yr old unprovoked stabbings? laff.

shoulda just knocked the fuck outta all of them and go down fighting.

nooBBooze
March 18th, 2008, 03:32 PM
Yeah i gues ur right. i really do have paranoid phases after shit like that but after a day or so it just fades away. btw because of this incident, wich didnt seriously fuck me up nor require any martial arts skills or strenght (my injuries on my face look A LOT worse than they actually are.) i will prolly remain skinny and quite out of shape for the next time trolls are trying to beat me up.
thanks careless littering of steel rods <:mad:>.

Jay2645
March 18th, 2008, 08:48 PM
I called an annoying black dude a nigger today. In his face.

I then ran and hid.

~ZMT~Trace
March 19th, 2008, 10:15 PM
I called an annoying black dude a nigger today. In his face.

I then ran and hid.

I did that too.

Only to a large group of them.

I don't want to go back to school. :c

Classicthunder
March 21st, 2008, 02:26 AM
Took my Calculus 2 final while high. Only class I got a C in :(