PDA

View Full Version : Halo DS

Heathen
February 26th, 2008, 05:01 PM
This was apparently a real game for a while but it got dropped.....personally I'm glad Nintendo didn't get a hold of the Halo game series because then we would have games like "Metroid Verses Halo" or maybe even Halo Party....it would have been terrible...in my opinion...

Halo DS Article (http://www.dsfanboy.com/2007/10/02/proof-that-halo-ds-was-real-and-its-still-dead/)

On Camera Halo DS Demo
89cAOCSZMCM

Dual Weilding MP
KAqI5Ao3BVg

In January 2007, IGN editor-in-chief Matt Casamassina claimed that he had played a version of Halo for the Nintendo DS. Due to speculation, on October 2, 2007 he demonstrated on-camera, and in-game footage of an early-development style version of Halo DS. The then work-in-progress game includes a DS version of the Halo 2 map Zanzibar, with dual-wielding. On October 5, 2007, Bungie employee Brian Jarrard explained that the Halo DS demo was in fact an unsolicited pitch that was never taken on.

STLRamsFan
February 26th, 2008, 05:23 PM
This has actually been known for quite some time. And personally, I would have actually like to give the version a try. Would have kept me entertained for plane rides and such. As for a Metriod vs. Halo game, that would be interesting in the multiplayer standpoint in my opinion.

PlasbianX
February 26th, 2008, 05:25 PM
Already posted.

Emmzee
February 26th, 2008, 08:01 PM
Old.

Mr Buckshot
February 26th, 2008, 08:03 PM
Old, but still cool.

Even then, now that Bungie is independent, I'm sure Bungie will try something for handhelds for a change. Of course, MS still owns the Halo brand so we won't see an official Halo DS, but a Bungie FPS for the DS with Halo-inspired features is a possibility.

Sel
February 26th, 2008, 08:20 PM
Old.

n00b1n8R
February 27th, 2008, 01:31 AM
IIT: parrots repeat each other in an attempt to make a new member who doesn't know any better feel inferior.

Heathen
February 27th, 2008, 03:19 PM
=D Someone loves me....
but yeah...
My mistake for not checking for it further...

I used search (because its my friend) and DS is too short so I tried other combinations of "Halo NINTENDODS" and the such....but no go.

Jay2645
February 27th, 2008, 03:48 PM
H2V's search sucks.

Jfap needs to lower the minimum character count to 2 or 3, not 4. If I type "Jay" for instance, it will reject it. "Jay*" turns up things like "Jay," or "Jay.", which isn't all the results I would find if it was different.

n00b1n8R
February 27th, 2008, 11:23 PM
H2V's search sucks.

Jfap needs to lower the minimum character count to 2 or 3, not 4. If I type "Jay" for instance, it will reject it. "Jay*" turns up things like "Jay," or "Jay.", which isn't all the results I would find if it was different.
qft.

Llama Juice
February 28th, 2008, 02:08 PM
New to me, thanks :)