PDA

View Full Version : Mishaps

Mass
March 3rd, 2008, 12:16 AM
What is your favorite fuck up?

I just broke my 360 controller by dropping it in the toilet while pissing.
Strong smelling piss too.

Con
March 3rd, 2008, 12:18 AM
Mass is just trying to not look like a goofball by having other people post their own mistakes :awesome:

Mass
March 3rd, 2008, 12:21 AM
shhh...

Con
March 3rd, 2008, 12:34 AM
<3 u, +rep

Bodzilla
March 3rd, 2008, 01:07 AM
Doesn't everyone wipe there ass with a Microsoft product?
:confused:

Zeph
March 3rd, 2008, 01:12 AM
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v333/zeph483/Late&#37;20May%202006/100_3084.jpg

I learned the minimal safe turning radius for that.

Kalub
March 3rd, 2008, 02:54 AM
@ what speed :cop:

p0lar_bear
March 3rd, 2008, 03:11 AM
Remember when I managed to break my XBox and the modchip I bought by burning the contacts on them?

Damn thing's still sitting in its box in my closet. I don't know what do do with a bricked xbox.

n00b1n8R
March 3rd, 2008, 04:30 AM
scrap for parts/use it for a case mod?

Dr Nick
March 3rd, 2008, 04:34 AM
scrap for parts/use it for a case mod?

PissBox 360? Or the XBox 360 Urine edition?

n00b1n8R
March 3rd, 2008, 04:39 AM
I repped zilla just before in a fit of bordem induced delirium.

GIVE ME MY 10 POINTS BACK D:

Kornman00
March 3rd, 2008, 05:16 AM
n me.

My fav fuck up? Selling my life away for 8 years :downs:

nooBBooze
March 3rd, 2008, 06:49 AM
i bought an iPod.

Mass
March 3rd, 2008, 09:22 AM
n me.

your deployment could be a lot fucking worse though, eh?

Also, never ridden an ATV, thus I fail.

Gamerkd16
March 3rd, 2008, 10:30 AM

You play the Xbox360 when you are going to the bathroom?

Dude, those are times when you should seriously consider taking a break from it. :p

There's a time and a place for everything.

Higuy
March 3rd, 2008, 10:47 AM
>.< littin battieries over heat and leek. You dont wanna now.

Kornman00
March 3rd, 2008, 12:19 PM
your deployment could be a lot fucking worse though, eh?
y (yes) meester, you are right. It could be instead "My fav fuck up? Selling my life away for 8 years and coming out of it with no legs :saddowns:"

"and an eye patch http://sa.tweek.us/emots/images/emot-pirate.gif".

I like my legs. They are very moving and touching to me. No you cannot has :cop:

Terin
March 3rd, 2008, 01:06 PM
I knocked over my Xbox 360 twice in the same night, scratching my only two games. D:

I've replaced them since by buying a new copy and returning the scratched ones.

LlamaMaster
March 3rd, 2008, 02:00 PM
@ zeph: I flipped over a three wheeler by clipping a fence.

Mass
March 3rd, 2008, 02:14 PM
hey guys, it works now.

Smells, but it works.

Random
March 3rd, 2008, 02:21 PM
n me.

We warned you :eng101:

nooBBooze
March 3rd, 2008, 02:33 PM
"My fav fuck up? Selling my life away for 8 years and coming out of it with no legs :saddowns:"

"and an eye patch http://sa.tweek.us/emots/images/emot-pirate.gif".

if you still have your third leg, everything is fine :eng101:

Kornman00
March 3rd, 2008, 03:08 PM
now if only my e-peen counted as a 4th leg, I'd be set.

We warned you :eng101:
:URLorstfu: :cop:

ExAm
March 3rd, 2008, 09:41 PM
My fave also involves ATVs. So, my dad and I went up to Hollister to do some riding. We get the quads unloaded, and start up the hill towards the trails. I see a track off to the right, and decide to go around it a couple of times. Coming into the FIRST TURN, I screwed up and rolled it off the edge into a sea of tall, thorny plants. I ended up underneath my steed, with a badly bruised arm and hundreds of thorns embedded in my arms, legs and on my ass :gonk:.
The day ended right there, and a park ranger helped me out, after the quad failed to start. It probably got flooded when it got flipped upside down.

I was pulling thorns out for two months.

DrunkenSamus
March 3rd, 2008, 10:10 PM
i bought an iPod.

Which model? Your life depends on what kind of iPod you purchase.

Bodzilla
March 3rd, 2008, 11:01 PM
Top gear said it best.
"hello could i have some "death""

quads are dangerous shit lol. Buggies ftw :D

Archon23
March 3rd, 2008, 11:06 PM
I accidentally threw a battery into a campfire. I was stuck with a ton of burns for a few weeks.

Bodzilla
March 3rd, 2008, 11:16 PM
you fool!

you throw on a coke bottle with the lid screwed on tight.

BOOOOOM!

ExAm
March 3rd, 2008, 11:28 PM
Top gear said it best.
"hello could i have some "death""

quads are dangerous shit lol. Buggies ftw :D
:v

I wish I had a buggy, but they don't do the washboards too well, and can't go everywhere that a Quad can. <3 my Mojave 250
It has a strange habit of passing up people riding SporTrax 300s...

Ki11a_FTW
March 3rd, 2008, 11:41 PM
my most biggest fuck up is probably burning half my leg's skin off on a motorcycle exhaust pipe when i went to look through a window and my leg went right over it..

My most recent fuck up was when i was eating dinner today, it was sitting on the desk right next to me, while i was playing halo 3, i have a habit of putting my elbow on something, so i go to put it down without realizing and the plate falls and all the food hits the floor, while my dog was in the room, i managed to scrap it all back up and put it back, but it gets worse, i opened my soda, and put it on the plate that was hanging off, because if i put it in front of the tv itll fuck up my playing, so i go to put my arm down again without realizing, but this time it was really fast, the whole cup of soda goes flying up and lands ontop of my head facing down and spilt the whole thing all over my head :fail: it was a sticky night :awesome:

p0lar_bear
March 4th, 2008, 04:27 AM
Oh, my most recent blunder was when I burned the shit out of my left hand fingers with hot oil at work about three days ago.

I put the popping oil into our popcorn kettle and turned on the heat and motor. I ended up walking away and doing a bunch of other shit, forgetting to actually put the kernels into the kettle. I smell the oil burning, so I shut off the kettle and wait for about half an hour or so. The oil's no good for popping the corn anymore, so I grab a coffee cup and a java jacket for it, and proceed to empty the kettle.

It was going just fine until the second half of the lid flew open and a small drop landed on the side of my hand. I drop the coffee cup in surprise, and it felt like my index and middle finger got doused in the shit. Did the usual treatment; cold water until it stopped burning like hell, followed by burn cream and some bandages. Fast forward a day later, there's only a small line across both fingers where the burn was the worst.

Oh yeah, and on the subject of my job, they could probably make a whole montage from the security camera footage of me falling head-over-heels-and-flat-onto-my-ass while carrying pizza pans and such. It's funny, I always fall backwards and I never get hurt past being dazed and winded for about a minute.

Kornman00
March 4th, 2008, 05:23 AM
lol, p0lar bear delivery boy montage

I've been using a 3rd gen since they came out ;x

What? Fucking apple doesn't ship to APOs, and I want mine to have an engraving T_T

nooBBooze
March 4th, 2008, 06:23 AM
iPod Shuffle.
:smith:

man i thought apple were the good guys.
turns out their just the same goddamn monopolists.

also, me and a pal got screwed over at a party when some random kids sold us oregano. D:

n00b1n8R
March 4th, 2008, 06:28 AM
Ipod nano, engraved at the factory in china for an xmas present that the parents knew would stir me up.
I hardly use it.

Sel
March 4th, 2008, 10:12 AM
I knocked over a cup of tea in some asian tea store, and this lady started yelling at me about satan.

I dunno if it has a connection with the tea I knocked over.

Kornman00
March 4th, 2008, 11:19 AM
I knocked over a cup of tea in some asian tea store, and this lady started yelling at me about satan.

I dunno if it has a connection with the tea I knocked over.
nah, it was most dfnty b/c of the rising gas prices

Bodzilla
March 4th, 2008, 01:07 PM
AHHHH hahahahahaha
:XD:

i love you KM <3

Sel
March 4th, 2008, 03:00 PM

Oh I knew that :downs:

Pyong Kawaguchi
March 4th, 2008, 06:19 PM
I once made a forge map using anthony's gametype so that people die instantly when they spawn
good times lol
Also
I just watched 300 for the first time on sunday
And I dont have the orange box :(

Mass
March 4th, 2008, 06:55 PM
it was a sticky night :awesome:

I said favorite fuck up.

details ;)

DrunkenSamus
March 4th, 2008, 10:32 PM
iPod Shuffle.
:smith:

man i thought apple were the good guys.
turns out their just the same goddamn monopolists.

also, me and a pal got screwed over at a party when some random kids sold us oregano. D:

Heh, I have a Shuffle as well. The second gen is cool and all but it's too damn small and easy to lose.

Varmint260
March 4th, 2008, 10:34 PM
A mishap? Okay, my favourite one happened to me not that long ago...

Working on a Caterpillar dozer outside... I had to check the oil pressure in the transmission oil pump. So, I remove a cap from the TOP of the pump and threaded in a pressure gauge.

Problem is that I threaded in a gauge with the WRONG thread type, and the gauge blew out of the pump when I started the engine. But wait, isn't there a hole in the pump facing upwards where the gauge was a minute ago?

Oil spray forty feet into the air, raining down on me and a co-worker, with six guys in the shop nearby laughing their asses off...

At least I didn't do any lasting damage to the dozer...

n00b1n8R
March 6th, 2008, 02:58 AM
I was talking with some mates about the latest yugioh TABS ep, when I pulled the line "there goes a guy who's sister I'd like to have sex with". my mates are all like O_o and I'm like >_>?

so I turn around and there's this teacher and she's like pardon?? <:-3> and I'm like OH SORRY MISS, IT'S A LINE FROM THIS COMEDY AND
and she's like "suuuuure it is"

and everyone lolz (while I :gonk: at the same time)

Jay2645
March 6th, 2008, 06:11 PM
Well, my friend was teaching me to ride a Motorbike. I could ride an ATV fine, figured a bike was just keeping my balance. I had no safety gear on, which, as we all know, is FINE for first-time riders.
He told me to slowly rev up the engine and to slowly let go of the clutch at the same time. I concentrated on the engine.
I let go of the clutch WAY too fast, popped a wheelie for about 10 seconds, then fell off and landed underneath the bike in a thorny bush.
I have bruises running up all the right side of my body.
That was on Sunday.

However, if we're talking about FUCK-ups, let's just say that as of yesterday, I am no longer a virgin. And my gf is no longer abstinent.

Mass
March 6th, 2008, 06:41 PM
However, if we're talking about FUCK-ups, let's just say that as of yesterday, I am no longer a virgin. And my gf is no longer abstinent.

Enjoy your AIDS!

Mr Buckshot
March 6th, 2008, 06:48 PM
I was using a 2001 HP Jornada 520 PDA to read the Sparknotes guide for Shakespeare, while taking a shit. I flushed, then reached for the toilet paper to wipe my ass, with the PDA still in my hand. I don't know how, but the PDA suddenly slipped out and fell...INTO THE TOILET. Needless to say, I bought another one within a week - the toilet water was clear since I had already flushed my shit, but it still fucked up the circuitry and now my old PDA is sitting inside the storeroom of those "recycle old electronics" places.

Hmm...maybe it was divine intervention, telling me to stop using that outdated PDA and buy a modern model.

Sadly, I still bring electronics into the toilet with me (there's nothing else to do) but I attached a wrist strap to all of them just in case.

Also, I brought my ASUS EEE PC to school today, and after presenting my Powerpoint, I forgot to unplug the VGA cable for the classroom projector. I lifted up my laptop with the cable still tightly attached, and the $1000 projector got yanked off the teacher's desk and came crashing to the floor. Fortunately, no damage.

Gwunty
March 6th, 2008, 07:39 PM
Because I had sex with your gf, and you had oral with a male prostitute
jk dont kill me >_<

Jay2645
March 6th, 2008, 10:17 PM
Enjoy your AIDS!
Oh, I will.
For those smart enough to know how to read ninja tags, we both got checked beforehand, we're clean.

Mr Buckshot
March 7th, 2008, 01:11 AM

Why were you holding your 360 controller while pee-ing? Do you have a TV in your bathroom? JK, I'm sure it's because you were in the middle of a match and absent-mindedly brought the gamepad into the loo with you.

ExAm
March 8th, 2008, 04:10 AM
Enjoy your AIDS!Only if his gf got it from her parents :/

n00b1n8R
March 8th, 2008, 05:46 AM
SEE YOU IN HELL :awesome:

teh lag
March 8th, 2008, 09:38 AM

fuck you ok <:mad:>

13 year olds shouldn't be having sex or some other :words:

paladin
March 8th, 2008, 01:31 PM
I broke my ankle on Tuesday by tripping on myself while running during soccer. That pretty my the most embarrassing event in my life.