PDA

View Full Version : U.S. Marines + Being stuck in a fucking war + Boredom + Puppy = Controversy

Flyboy
March 4th, 2008, 08:15 PM
AuI1srcBoiQ
These videos are being removed like crazy so this might be gone by the time some of you read this. However it shouldn't be hard to find because as fast as their being deleted people are putting them back up. What do I draw as a conclusion to this.

What the fuck. Honest to fucking god lets look at this for a second. The U.S. goes to war in a country that has nothing to do with the alleged war on terror. From that point we eliminate our objective, and then decide to camp there because we have no fucking clue how to get our boys out (despite it being quite simple but thats for another time). We've lost thousands of U.S. and other coalition troops, nearly 100,000 Iraqi combatants and civilians are dead. Acts of terror, murder and injustice are being done to innocent civilians, and our troops half the time just spend their day walking from place to place. And through this entire pile of shit, we get news sites like this (http://www.cbsnews.com/stories/2008/03/04/national/main3907067.shtml) making articles on how a few Marines allegedly threw a fucking dog over a cliff and what a boo hoo sob story it is for the god damn dog (and there's evidence to support they didn't).

Fucking pathetic.

p0lar_bear
March 4th, 2008, 08:25 PM
That puppy looked fake, to be honest.

Con
March 4th, 2008, 08:31 PM
I agree, looked fake.

JDMFSeanP
March 4th, 2008, 08:31 PM
That puppy looked fake, to be honest.

Yeah, why didn't it move, and why did its yelps have no doppler?

Flyboy
March 4th, 2008, 08:34 PM
Yep. But the big issue is why so many people care about this. It takes the death of an already dead dog (that is before they threw it) to spark people onto the war. It says a lot.

DrunkenSamus
March 4th, 2008, 08:36 PM
This reminds me of the movie Jarhead.

Emmzee
March 4th, 2008, 08:42 PM
Clearly fake.

Puppy never moves and no Doppler effect.

m13120
March 4th, 2008, 08:42 PM
It takes the death of an already dead dog (that is before they threw it)

So if it was already dead before they threw it, why was it yelping when it was thrown?

BobtheGreatII
March 4th, 2008, 08:46 PM
Added sound effects...

PenGuin1362
March 4th, 2008, 08:54 PM
fake, if it was dead the muscles would be relaxed and the sound affects sound added in there. also, :XD:

p0lar_bear
March 4th, 2008, 09:12 PM
fake, if it was dead the muscles would be relaxed and the sound affects sound added in there. also, :XD:

Actually, If the puppy had been dead for a while, the muscles tense up and its body would be frozen in place during a state called rigor mortis.

One thing is for certain, and that is that they didn't throw a live puppy. The new question is; is it a body of a dead one or was it a doll?

Leiukemia
March 4th, 2008, 09:18 PM
Even if it was real, it would have been doing it a favor out there...

Con
March 4th, 2008, 09:21 PM
also, if it were alive who would spend their time and effort taking a puppy into the middle of nowhere and throwing it off a cliff? A dead giveaway was "that was mean!" or whatever the camera guy said, obviously intended for humor. A real reaction would be much worse.

Kornman00
March 5th, 2008, 12:05 AM
ok good, it wasn't a kitten. nothing to see here people, move along :cop:!

Bodzilla
March 5th, 2008, 12:33 AM
ok good, it wasn't a kitten. nothing to see here people, move along :cop:!
YOUR LOGIC IS FLAWED.
Dog>cat Meister and dont you forget it.

dogs are mans best friend for a reason >:U

not that big a deal tbh. which is just Furthering Flyboys Point. Must have been a slow news day over in america, because a while ago there where some aussies caught binge drinking and filming running into Porta loo's and shit just having a laugh.
the Media asked the Prime minister what he thought and he simply said "there just blowing off steam.
nothing too serious."

alby
March 5th, 2008, 12:54 AM
Dog<cat

dogsHands are mans best friend
FTFY.

There are much worse things then throwing puppies of a cliff.

killing cats for example

StankBacon
March 5th, 2008, 02:28 AM
dogs > cats.

Bodzilla
March 5th, 2008, 02:43 AM
well if this picture is anything to go by.
you might wanna listen to bacon OR SUFFER UNIMAGINABLE CONSEQUENCES
http://i236.photobucket.com/albums/ff100/imagercc1/archive/page4/baconflowchart_700.jpg
yes i know repost gotcha..

Kornman00
March 5th, 2008, 05:14 AM
n u all

cats > dogs.

n n backs.

nooBBooze
March 5th, 2008, 05:34 AM
The U.S. goes to war in a country that has nothing to do with the alleged war on terror.

Not true. It is a hotbed for terrorism now. :/

From that point we eliminate our objective, and then decide to camp there because we have no fucking clue how to get our boys out.

Iraq is going to be privatized and more or less run by corporations or their mercenary-branches respecitvely. Saves on military funerals and any sort of accountability for the US.
+moar direct profit.

Xetsuei
March 5th, 2008, 09:04 AM
Cats > dogs.

E: But I do not approve of cruelty on any type of animal.

legionaire45
March 5th, 2008, 09:14 AM
http://images.encyclopediadramatica.com/images/c/c9/Staredog.jpg
HOLY SHIT THAT WAS MY BROTHER.

OmegaDragon
March 5th, 2008, 09:21 AM
^ Lol Wut?

Emmzee
March 5th, 2008, 01:11 PM
n u all

cats > dogs.

n n backs.
IAWTP.

Kornman00
March 5th, 2008, 02:05 PM
Must spread my joy around before I give it to you again, MZ

ExAm
March 5th, 2008, 10:45 PM
well if this picture is anything to go by.
you might wanna listen to bacon OR SUFFER UNIMAGINABLE CONSEQUENCES
http://i236.photobucket.com/albums/ff100/imagercc1/archive/page4/baconflowchart_700.jpg
yes i know repost gotcha..Personally, I wouldn't be able to resist eating him for long enough to listen to him :v