PDA

View Full Version : F*CK LORD RANDAL

armoman92
March 12th, 2008, 10:12 PM
:mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad: :mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad: :mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad: :mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad: :mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:I

I just finished an 8 page paper on this retarded poem called Lord Randal. It doesn't mean shit, so consequentially my paper is full of bullshit. Im probably gonna get a C now. So all I want to say is, F*CK you lord randal and F*ck whoever wrote it. ALSO f*ck whoever invented the ballad.

Ok i feel better now:embarrassed:

And a word to the wise, if you ever have a choice on a poem to write on, DO NOT pick Lord Randal b/c you are going to get f*cked over.

dg
March 12th, 2008, 10:17 PM
Why would you say such harsh things, my son (http://www.tnellen.com/cybereng/poetry/poems/lord_randall.html)?

;-)

legionaire45
March 12th, 2008, 10:21 PM
Ranting on a video game website isn't going to do shit about your grade. Maybe you should have spent more time reading the poem. Any poem can be bullshitted into meaning something no matter how simple it is.

Con
March 12th, 2008, 10:28 PM
I got the ballad just fine. Also, I agree with legionaire, nobody really cares about your homework

armoman92
March 12th, 2008, 10:33 PM
i dont care either, was just on the forum and had nothing else to do