PDA

View Full Version : Petitioning again for a Shit-Posting Section.

Skiiran
March 15th, 2008, 04:54 PM
Because if there was one there wouldn't be motherfucking drama bombs every time someone gets banned for poking the sleeping giant. It shouldn't add to post count and any post like the ones in there OUTSIDE of it would be fair game for even more punishment than comes now.

Bodzilla
March 15th, 2008, 04:56 PM
we already have one.

it's called off-topic.

jcap
March 15th, 2008, 04:57 PM
Not going to happen.

If there was one, it would indirectly affect the other forums. The reciprocating effects of what would be in there would spread.

And don't try to say that it wouldn't happen. It would.

Skiiran
March 15th, 2008, 04:58 PM
Not going to happen.

If there was one, it would indirectly affect the other forums. The reciprocating effects of what would be in there would spread.

And don't try to say that it wouldn't happen. It would.
Because you are the master in predicting bullshit.

You know what? Ban me too. Have fun.

jcap
March 15th, 2008, 04:59 PM
...what?

Dole
March 15th, 2008, 05:03 PM
Because if there was one there wouldn't be motherfucking drama bombs every time someone gets banned for poking the sleeping giant. It shouldn't add to post count and any post like the ones in there OUTSIDE of it would be fair game for even more punishment than comes now.
You asked this same exact question in like... september. From then to now it has been discussed and denounced more than once.
I don't see this thread lasting more than two pages tops.

Con
March 15th, 2008, 05:19 PM

This is why we don't have a shit-posting section.

SnaFuBAR
March 15th, 2008, 05:29 PM

Someone is MEGA BUTTHURT.

relax. everyone who does post like that does it all over the forums anyways. i'm sure we need to encourage people to act like complete idiots/dicks/morons/losers :rolleyes:

Masterz1337
March 15th, 2008, 05:33 PM
BAN BAN BAN BAN BAN
BAN BAN BAN BAN BAN
BAN BAN BAN BAN BAN
BAN BAN BAN BAN BAN
BAN BAN BAN BAN BAN
BAN BAN BAN BAN BAN
BAN BAN BAN BAN BAN
BAN BAN BAN BAN BAN
BAN BAN BAN BAN BAN
BAN BAN BAN BAN BAN
BAN BAN BAN BAN BAN
BAN BAN BAN BAN BAN
BAN BAN BAN BAN BAN
BAN BAN BAN BAN BAN
BAN BAN BAN BAN BAN

Give it up guys, there's a reason why people like Emmzee are banned. If you want to have shit conversations, you can use AIM. The rest of us don't think it's funny.

Bodzilla
March 15th, 2008, 06:29 PM
ok so religious, intolerate hate speech's are tolerated these days?

back flip much?

Flyboy
March 15th, 2008, 06:58 PM
Last time I asked I got it.

n00b1n8R
March 15th, 2008, 07:05 PM
ok so religious, intolerate hate speech's are tolerated these days?

back flip much?
qft.

Hotrod
March 15th, 2008, 08:06 PM
Well, a section like this might help people vent anger out, but like Jcap said, it would probably spread to every other section.

SnaFuBAR
March 15th, 2008, 08:09 PM
people can make the pointless rant threads in off topic. they don't need a jackass section for that.

Bodzilla
March 15th, 2008, 08:11 PM
Are you people blind?

shit posting has already spread to every viewable spot on the site, in some places it's in less concentration so it's not as apparent but there is a reason why the gallery thread in CE got locked.

just go with the flow and muck around.

Zeph
March 15th, 2008, 08:28 PM
Last time I asked I got it.
Oh he got it. Jcap just reversed it so we can have a constructive discussion with him.

Neuro Guro
March 15th, 2008, 08:55 PM
After all, it would be nice to have a section we could post pron on. (And people won't get butt hurt alot, just mb dick hurt, cause they'd be coming so much)

Amit
March 15th, 2008, 10:34 PM

No, he just takes statistics from past records and extrapolates on them. It's not that hard to do.

Ban you too? For what, no reason? Yeah, that'll look great when you try to tell people that he bans people for no reason but you only posted some bullshit rant to get it. You know what, you do deserve a detention but you have to make sense out of what you say before even that can happen.

CrAsHOvErRide
March 16th, 2008, 02:37 AM
After all, it would be nice to have a section we could post pron on. (And people won't get butt hurt alot, just mb dick hurt, cause they'd be coming so much)
Is it "coming" or "cuming"? I want this question out of mah way.

itszutak
March 16th, 2008, 02:42 AM
Cuming.

Did I vote "yes"? shit. I meant no.

A shitpost section would encourage an attitude of shitpostery around here, and increase the amount of shitposts beyond what they are right now.

Kalub
March 16th, 2008, 04:42 AM
We have what we need. There is this thing called private messages where you could do the shit-postery. In fact I'm pretty sure thats why its there.

Or hell, if you don't even want to do that then there is always another board, such as face-punch or the chans. Thats what they are there for.

Kornman00
March 16th, 2008, 05:28 AM
I don't see this thread lasting more than two pages tops.
Get a new crystal ball tbh :cop:

p0lar_bear
March 16th, 2008, 01:08 PM
We don't have one of those because it's been proven in the past that with the people on these forums, we can't have nice things. Gallery threads in the CE section, joke forums/ threads, etc. It's been shown in the past that we can iterate rules for special sections like that until our fingers fall off from the typing, and nobody wants to follow them.