PDA

View Full Version : New yoyorast.com Site! Check it out!

yoyorast
January 31st, 2007, 04:19 PM
Yes! Here it is guys! Finally! The last one disapeared suddenly after the host recent bankrupcy.. sorry to all those who used to visi the site.. Well this is old story cause the new one is like the one I dreamed in the begining: a News site, but also like a "museum" with all the old stuff showing the evolution and story of the map... you'll find Screenshots, Videos, all yoyorast Island map and Ce server related stuff and of course all the news about V2... + a forum coming soon.. o and also pics about the V2 populating and stuff..
I want to thank Beef for all he did (made the 2 past sites, worked on setting the server and all..) he is one of the admin and one of the technical man (lol)
But Nothing would have been possible without Polar Bear, I have to thank him here for all the work he put in setting things, figuring out how this damn server/French domain worked,... I can't list all the things he made here cause I know nothing in site creation.. (he tried to teach me a bit but.. Im better at modeling lol)... Anyway he created the entire site. Bravo man and Thanks Thanks and Thanks again...
Hope you'll all enjoy, you'll have some new renders of new last modifs I had to make on the model coming soon... So keep an eye on it :leet:
Also the Ce server (Official Yoyorast Server Paris) is always running well... and we already got good times in there... Come and enjoy :leet:
one last word on V2 itself : as I said, I made some usefull modifs but nothing big other than that.. Life things (like my work and my girlfriend :p ) took me a lot of my time... I'll make my best to push the baby forward :leet:
Rendez-vous at www.yoyorast.com (http://www.yoyorast.com) for the last news :smoke:

Update: New Forum is now ready! Check it out!:
http://www.h2vista.net/forums/showthread.php?t=895&page=2

Dole
January 31st, 2007, 04:25 PM
:lol: @ mark-up

Edward Elrich
January 31st, 2007, 06:03 PM
link doesn't work...

BobtheGreatII
January 31st, 2007, 06:30 PM
Yah I can't get it to work either. :(

Limited
January 31st, 2007, 06:58 PM
It hasnt signed over yet yoyorast :), domain is still linked to old server I think.

Timo
January 31st, 2007, 07:04 PM
Very odd, I could get to it a few hours ago but not now =o

yoyorast
January 31st, 2007, 08:29 PM
Sorry guys, Polar is trying to fix the thing.. Try again now.. if it doesn't work use this http://213.251.133.187/ til it's repaired..

n00b1n8R
February 1st, 2007, 02:02 AM
www.yoyorast.com

works for me >.>

ExAm
February 1st, 2007, 10:13 AM
What the heck is a yoyorast? :P

Cortexian
February 1st, 2007, 01:37 PM
pre-launch :P

neways, it needs vB forums.

Edward Elrich
February 1st, 2007, 03:30 PM
yoyorast island is a map for Halo CE. There is no official definition for a "yoyorast" as you say.

Cortexian
February 2nd, 2007, 03:12 AM
yoyorast island is a map for Halo CE. There is no official definition for a "yoyorast" as you say.
He was talking about the poll options I believe... Anyways, forums are being worked on so just be patient.

yoyorast
February 8th, 2007, 09:38 PM
Yo guys! Polar Bear just finished to give the last touch to our new forum at www.yoyorast.com
Once more he made an awesome job making it :leet:
Yoyorast Island fans, curious, or general HaloCe fan and regulars, this place is yours.. don't wait and register.. let's start some good blowing discusions about Halo universe... also the place to ask any question about Yoyorast Island V2.. I'll make my best to answer..
Also don't hesitate to creat media (pics, wallpaper, vids...) and post it on the forum... If the stuff is good, we'll put it in the fan creation section..
Thanks to the admin team for their contribution : Freelancer, Neuro, Phil, Arteen, rams, peter, beef, Polar and me :p ...
Enjoy the forums and the site guys... V2 News coming soon :smoke:
This site will blow you!

Limited
February 8th, 2007, 09:56 PM
Im thur

Cortexian
February 8th, 2007, 10:00 PM
I was thur first! And yes, the forums are total win!

Limited
February 8th, 2007, 10:02 PM
I was thur first! And yes, the forums are total win!Yeah well I was the first brit there woot.