PDA

View Full Version : Pretty epic spike stick

p0lar_bear
March 21st, 2008, 06:09 AM
http://www.bungie.net/Forums/posts.aspx?postID=18627242

Posted by: p0lar_bear
So I was doing Shotty Snipers on High Ground, and I was chilling back by the SKUD launcher. I was trying to snipe someone through the fence, and popped out of my scope for some reason or another. Next thing I know, I see a spike grenade come flying in off my periph from the main gate's broken stairs and land right on me. I steal a glance in the direction it came from before it explodes and saw nobody at all. Of course, I call bullplop and spend the rest of the game wondering what the @#$% happened.

So I boot up the saved film and take a look. The grenade was thrown from the cave with the active camo bubble in it at someone on the gate steps. It missed, but kept going and I just happened to be in the worst place at the wrongest time.

This is by far the most epic grenade stick I've ever seen FIRST HAND, though I know someone else out there's probably outdone this.

Kornman00
March 21st, 2008, 07:16 AM
Will give it a glance when I'm on next time :v

Longshot
March 21st, 2008, 07:52 AM
In my download queue right now, will comment when I watch it. :cool:

Con
March 21st, 2008, 05:35 PM
In my download queue right now, will comment when I watch it. :cool:

Zeph
March 21st, 2008, 05:51 PM
youtube plz.

Pope
March 22nd, 2008, 08:17 PM
All I can say is. LONNNGGG RANGEEEE COMBAAATTTTTTT.

Tweek
March 24th, 2008, 12:04 PM
youtube plz.
youtube plz.

JDMFSeanP
March 24th, 2008, 10:11 PM
youtube plz.

mythica plz.

OHWAIT

Either that, or if someone watches and gives a good review ill d/l

Longshot
March 25th, 2008, 05:56 AM
Saw the video last night, very lucky stick there. :lol: I wish this sort of crap would happen to me.

Jay2645
March 25th, 2008, 06:18 AM
Luckiest I've ever been was hitting a Warthog and an idiot Ghost who tried to splatter me with one shot from a Spartan Laser, getting an Overkill.

That, or at Sandtrap, I was running away from the Missile Pod, and I accidentally splattered someone on the other team who happened to fly up out of the sand gravity lift thingy.