PDA

View Full Version : Boston fails at life...

PenGuin1362
February 1st, 2007, 03:23 PM
http://www.cnn.com/2007/US/02/01/boston.bombscare/

i'm sure some of you have heard about this already seeing as how it was everywhere yesterday but it's so fucking stupid. why would you think a little dude that looks like a fucking light bright is a bomb...since when in the history of forever has a terrorist ever printed a light up character on a magnetic bomb. what's even gayer is they are charging the two guys with the intent of causing chaos from a hoax...it wasn't a fucking hoax it was an advertising campaign. and the city wants turner broadcasting to reimburse them...the company should not have to pay for the city's incompetence...even better those little guys have been there for about 2 weeks in numerous cities...but for christ sake why are they so god damn dumb....look someone left a fucking light bright in my driveway! it's a bomb! it's understandable to make that assumption and calmly check out one of the dozens but to immediately declare it's a bomb and raise panic all over is unnecessary.

p.s. i wanna see that movie :p

Emmzee
February 1st, 2007, 04:02 PM
The were real bombs and a credible website (http://uncyclopedia.org/wiki/UnNews:Boston_thrown_into_chaos_after_nuclear_deto nations) told me so.

PenGuin1362
February 1st, 2007, 04:10 PM
: O!

Champ
February 1st, 2007, 04:17 PM
Cities don't have lives.

PenGuin1362
February 1st, 2007, 04:36 PM
Thank you sherlock

Limited
February 1st, 2007, 06:09 PM
Laws are strict now, you have to be extremtly careful of what you do. These guys werent. Police must think there was some kind of threat.

Needless to say, just because it was an advertising campaign, doesnt mean they can act like that

PenGuin1362
February 1st, 2007, 06:40 PM
While the proper thing would have been to alert the city notifying them of this campaign the city has still blown the whole thing out of perspective and the charges they are being arraigned on are ridiculous

itszutak
February 1st, 2007, 06:54 PM
When a reporter accused them of not taking the situation seriously, Stevens responded, "We're taking it very seriously." Asked another question about the case, Stevens reiterated they were answering questions only about hair and accused the reporter of not taking him and Berdovsky seriously.
Lol.

Champ
February 1st, 2007, 07:01 PM
Thank you sherlock
np

rossmum
February 1st, 2007, 11:47 PM
Wow, that is pretty fucking retarded...

nooBBooze
February 2nd, 2007, 08:09 AM
roflcopter!
thats kinda retarded cause it seems like the guys who initiated this campaign arnt the ones to blame. man , thats just histeric. even in my own rather small hometown, ppl got crazy about the london bombings and reportet half a dozen "strange looking bags near the garbage cans".
hysteria ftl.

scribbsi
February 2nd, 2007, 03:16 PM
Are you serious? Check out those fucking morons and their post press conference..