PDA

View Full Version : STAY IN SCHOOL CHILDREN.

PlasbianX
March 23rd, 2008, 06:30 PM
http://media.ebaumsworld.com/picture/gjaster/blood.jpe

http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20080312093451AA0XK8B&cp=1

/discuss

Sel
March 23rd, 2008, 06:31 PM
I lol'd.

StankBacon
March 23rd, 2008, 06:32 PM
god help us.

-edit-

lmfao, i love the response.

"Please, for humanity's sake, abort this baby! If he's even only half as stupid as you are, he doesn't stand a chance!"

LOL

Xetsuei
March 23rd, 2008, 06:32 PM
Wow, the best answer thing is great.

SnaFuBAR
March 23rd, 2008, 06:42 PM
Yeah, it's going to be half vampire/ half idiot. I wonder where the idiot part came from?i lol'd

m13120
March 23rd, 2008, 06:43 PM
Xetsuei™;233389']Wow, the best answer thing is great.
The fact that that asker chose that answer as the "best answer" is even greater.

Tweek
March 23rd, 2008, 07:08 PM
"are you sure shes the real mother?"

Masterz1337
March 23rd, 2008, 07:09 PM
This is priceless.

StankBacon
March 23rd, 2008, 07:52 PM
i love how some people are taking it seriously and actually posting thought out/informative answers.

Dole
March 23rd, 2008, 07:55 PM
omg...people like you shouldn't have sex.Shouldn't be having sex? At this point I'm amazed he's still walking and breathing. :gonk:

Limited
March 23rd, 2008, 08:01 PM
Bloody teen pregnancy. Probably a chav too, even worse for the world =\

Snowy
March 23rd, 2008, 08:53 PM
I lol'd big time.

Dr Nick
March 23rd, 2008, 09:13 PM
Holy shit, Dole's back!

Cletus the Hillbilly, in real life!

LlamaMaster
March 23rd, 2008, 09:21 PM
:fail: I loled HARD.

n00b1n8R
March 23rd, 2008, 09:53 PM
:suicide:

Random
March 23rd, 2008, 09:53 PM
http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;_ylt=Aki5A776AvU.ZagpAuEPANnsy6IX;_ylv=3?qid =20070530173014AAtltj5

http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;_ylt=Am83sRifJtW2b4cRftr3bFjsy6IX;_ylv=3?qid =20070530171634AAeaPLv&show=7#profile-info-auI5X3weaa

http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;_ylt=AhaRZTE7ArImzvvXDo4HVoDsy6IX;_ylv=3?qid =20070530170622AAvtkmb&show=7#profile-info-787ed8abb8eecc3b537f4602407e53aeaa

I am going to guess the picture at the top of the thread is from a troll post, just like some I made when I was bored.

Vlad Lenin :D

ExAm
March 24th, 2008, 01:08 AM
Bloody teen pregnancyThat's exactly what the guy thought it was :v

Bodzilla
March 24th, 2008, 01:13 AM
:suicide:
this

and also this.
"Since vampires are created by other vampires your g/f would have to be a vampire as well. Does she have any bite marks on her? If not than it's safe to assume that the baby is not a vampire baby. If she does consult your local vampire slayer and see if the baby may be turned into a Hybrid Vampire to be used in defeating the undead.

If that happens name your kid Blade, and change your name to Whistler."

Ifafudafi
March 24th, 2008, 01:19 AM
Back in middle school, there was this guy in 7th grade who was 14. He had two kids, and his girlfriend had gone an hero. Boy was a wreck.

Damn trolls making fun of this shit.

Random
March 24th, 2008, 01:40 AM
What do you mean by "gone an hero"

Ifafudafi
March 24th, 2008, 01:42 AM
Normally I'd say "lurk moar," but I'll give you the benefit.

"An hero" was a meme coined on 4chan which basically translates to "a person who has comitted suicide." Often people would say "become an hero" when they were assholes and wanted to tell someone to kill themself.

p0lar_bear
March 24th, 2008, 02:21 AM
Normally I'd say "lurk moar," but I'll give you the benefit.

"An hero" was a meme coined on 4chan which basically translates to "a person who has comitted suicide." Often people would say "become an hero" when they were assholes and wanted to tell someone to kill themself.

Suicide doesn't constitute an heroism.

Suicide as a result of stupid shit, suicide after stupid shit happening, suicide followed by stupid shit, or any combination of that results in an hero.

Don't confuse an heroism with the Darwin Award. The Darwin is for accidental suicide as a result of stupid shit, iirc. :v:

ExAm
March 24th, 2008, 03:41 AM
Put more simply, an heroism is when someone kills themselves over something incredibly trivial.

Tweek
March 24th, 2008, 03:57 AM
it originally came some the myspace of some girl that had indeed, an hero'd
4chan inveded her myspace, and comments were tossed back and forth.

her "friends" posting stuff like why are you doing this, and one person was silly enough to make the typo in "she's an hero"

and an hero was born.

n00b1n8R
March 24th, 2008, 04:27 AM
She's actually a he. :v

Bodzilla
March 24th, 2008, 04:36 AM
She's actually a he. :v
no wonder she an hero'd :v

ima_from_America
March 24th, 2008, 06:13 PM
Maybe those people will wander inside a particle accelerator just to see what it's like inside, and maybe, just maybe, that will make the Earth a smarter place for all of us.

Jay2645
March 24th, 2008, 07:34 PM
What is it like in those particle accelerator thingies? I've always wanted to find out...

Tweek
March 24th, 2008, 07:36 PM
itll rip all the fillings out of your mouth, due to the immense electromagnetic field used to accelerate the protons.

Jay2645
March 24th, 2008, 10:51 PM
But I have never had a cavity. Ever.

So no fillings.

And no, I'm not about to go an hero and find out. I volunteer Bod to go investigate, though. No hard feelings, Bod, you were just the first victim I saw.

p0lar_bear
March 25th, 2008, 01:35 AM
itll rip all the fillings out of your mouth, due to the immense electromagnetic field used to accelerate the protons.

No fillings, but I've got a ball bearing lodged in my face somewhere by my nose. :haw:

SnaFuBAR
March 25th, 2008, 01:38 AM
how the...

you can't post something like that and not explain.

Bodzilla
March 25th, 2008, 02:01 AM
how the...

^

Kornman00
March 25th, 2008, 02:01 AM
how the...

let alone :picsorstfu:

t3h m00kz
March 25th, 2008, 02:14 AM
Idiocracy. nuff sed

ima_from_America
March 25th, 2008, 06:41 AM
Idiocracy. nuff sed
That movie rocks.
ohai mr.200

StankBacon
March 25th, 2008, 11:28 AM
That movie rocks.
ohai mr.200

ouch my balls!

ima_from_America
March 25th, 2008, 12:46 PM
It all started in 1938, when Charlie Chaplain and his evil Nazi regime tried to take over the world.
But an even greater force emerged, the UN, because they UN-Nazied the world forever.

teh lag
March 25th, 2008, 01:33 PM
It all started in 1938, when Charlie Chaplain and his evil Nazi regime tried to take over the world.
But an even greater force emerged, the UN, because they UN-Nazied the world forever.
My story begins in Nineteen dickety two. We had to say "dickety" because the Kaiser had stolen our word for "twenty." I chased him down the road but gave up after dickety-six miles. That takes me back to 1934. Admiral Burn had just reached the pole, only hours ahead of the Three Stooges. We called Sauerkraut "liberty cabbage" and we called liberty cabbage "super slaw" and back then a suitcase was known as a "Swedish lunch box." Of course, nobody knew that but me. Back in those days, rich men would ride around in Zeppelins, dropping coins on people, and one day I seen J. D. Rockefeller flying by. So I run of the house with a big washtub, which I’d just used that morning to wash my turkey, which in those days was known as a walking bird. We'd always have walking bird on Thanksgiving with all the trimmings: cranberries, injun eyes, yams stuffed with gunpowder. Then we'd all watch football, which in those days was called "baseball." Anyway, long story short I needed a new heel for my shoe, so I decided to go to Morganville, which is what they called Shelbyville in those days. So I tied an onion to my belt, which was the style at the time. Now, to take the ferry cost a nickel, and in those days, nickels had pictures of bumblebees on ‘em. ‘Give me five bees for a quarter,’ you’d say. Now where were we? Oh yeah - the important thing was I had an onion on my belt, which was the style at the time. They didn’t have white onions because of the war. The only thing you could get was those big yellow ones... and I guess he won the argument, but I walked away with the turnips. The following morning I resigned my commission with the coastguard. The next thing I knew there was civil war in Spain. Then after World War Two, it got kinda quiet, 'till Superman challenged FDR to a race around the world. FDR beat him by a furlong, or so the comic books would have you believe. The truth lies somewhere in between...

Bonus points if you know where that's from, though it's fairly obvious.

Saggy
March 25th, 2008, 02:58 PM
My story begins in Nineteen dickety two. We had to say "dickety" because the Kaiser had stolen our word for "twenty." I chased him down the road but gave up after dickety-six miles. That takes me back to 1934. Admiral Burn had just reached the pole, only hours ahead of the Three Stooges. We called Sauerkraut "liberty cabbage" and we called liberty cabbage "super slaw" and back then a suitcase was known as a "Swedish lunch box." Of course, nobody knew that but me. Back in those days, rich men would ride around in Zeppelins, dropping coins on people, and one day I seen J. D. Rockefeller flying by. So I run of the house with a big washtub, which I’d just used that morning to wash my turkey, which in those days was known as a walking bird. We'd always have walking bird on Thanksgiving with all the trimmings: cranberries, injun eyes, yams stuffed with gunpowder. Then we'd all watch football, which in those days was called "baseball." Anyway, long story short I needed a new heel for my shoe, so I decided to go to Morganville, which is what they called Shelbyville in those days. So I tied an onion to my belt, which was the style at the time. Now, to take the ferry cost a nickel, and in those days, nickels had pictures of bumblebees on ‘em. ‘Give me five bees for a quarter,’ you’d say. Now where were we? Oh yeah - the important thing was I had an onion on my belt, which was the style at the time. They didn’t have white onions because of the war. The only thing you could get was those big yellow ones... and I guess he won the argument, but I walked away with the turnips. The following morning I resigned my commission with the coastguard. The next thing I knew there was civil war in Spain. Then after World War Two, it got kinda quiet, 'till Superman challenged FDR to a race around the world. FDR beat him by a furlong, or so the comic books would have you believe. The truth lies somewhere in between...

Bonus points if you know where that's from, though it's fairly obvious.

The Simpsons maybe? Good ol' Abe.