PDA

View Full Version : [CRYSIS] For those of you skeptical about CE2 and that MMO, look here.

Zeph
March 25th, 2008, 02:25 PM
Some people have been busy making a scenario of an entire city exterior.
4jH8dikLHcM

Granted, you wont be able to make something that big look and run good at the same time, but something akin to this could be made so a whole lot of aerial combat would be great.

Monopoly
March 25th, 2008, 03:50 PM
That's just a bunch of solids dragged out in sb2. You can easily make what was featured run good if you know what you're doing.

Zeph
March 25th, 2008, 09:04 PM
Nah, it originally came from google maps little 3d gig. It's all imported geometry.

SnaFuBAR
March 31st, 2008, 04:51 AM
Nah, it originally came from google maps little 3d gig. It's all imported geometry.
link?? never heard of this.

Roostervier
March 31st, 2008, 07:44 PM
I'm assuming by "little gig," Zeph means Google Earth's flight simulator. Then again, he did say google maps, maybe I'm wrong (meh... thinking about it, I'm probably way off :S).

Ki11a_FTW
April 1st, 2008, 11:04 PM
looks pretty cool, but that sucks that it wont run well

CN3089
April 2nd, 2008, 05:33 AM
looks pretty cool, but that sucks that it wont run well

There's always the hypothetical future computer, from space.

Cortexian
April 2nd, 2008, 09:39 AM
There's always the hypothetical future computer, from space.
But I just sold my soul for one made from Obsidian by the proud Dwarves of Middle_Earth :fail:.

CrAsHOvErRide
April 2nd, 2008, 09:47 AM
I'm assuming by "little gig," Zeph means Google Earth's flight simulator. Then again, he did say google maps, maybe I'm wrong (meh... thinking about it, I'm probably way off :S).
The flight simulator is inside google maps.

The little gig is a DirectX extractor I guess.