PDA

View Full Version : [UNREAL] Unreal Tournament 3 Bonus Pack released -- free of course

Phopojijo
March 27th, 2008, 03:40 PM
http://www.beyondunreal.com/daedalus/singlepost.php?id=11678

3 Maps:

Facing Worlds
Morbias
Searchlight

CrAsHOvErRide
March 27th, 2008, 04:06 PM
:awesome:

Needs more UT3 forum tbqh

flibitijibibo
March 27th, 2008, 09:23 PM
^ IAWTP

jahrain
March 28th, 2008, 12:15 AM
no Malcolm yet? D:

Phopojijo
March 28th, 2008, 01:23 AM
no Malcolm yet? D:Ahhh damn! STILL numbeh whone!

Bodzilla
March 28th, 2008, 01:44 AM

deffinently.
and this guy could admin it. (http://www.h2vista.net/forums/member.php?u=283)
it's phopojiggalo sex machine!

CrAsHOvErRide
March 28th, 2008, 12:57 PM
^ IAWTP
Yeah, Phopo is the man :D

Tweek
March 28th, 2008, 02:40 PM
OR you could sign up for the ut3 mailinglist, and get all this shit in our email.
also beta patches etc

Phopojijo
March 28th, 2008, 03:00 PM
OR you could sign up for the ut3 mailinglist, and get all this shit in our email.
also beta patches etcThat's actually supposed to be for server admins -- unless there's a second mailing list I don't know about.

odseraphim
March 28th, 2008, 03:23 PM
This is dumb, I wanna see screens!!! :v

Zeph
March 28th, 2008, 03:32 PM
No pictures?

Zeph
March 28th, 2008, 03:34 PM

needs more "[W.I.P]MY UT3 MAP" tbqh.

One of the conditions for getting the Crysis forum was I'm going to have to port some of my classwork into CE2 over the summer.

Tweek
March 28th, 2008, 05:20 PM
i'm not posting shit here, because there's no real subforum for it, and else it'd just become spam.

CrAsHOvErRide
March 28th, 2008, 06:25 PM
Besides, like this site is going to survive any longer based on Halo 2...once the elite people here (tweek,snaf etc.) leave this place it will loose its quality unless a miracle happens...BLAM engine source code for instance...

I won't spam up the tech forum with my programming knowledge like Tweek said unless there would be (i'm not requesting) an apropriate subforum for it. An UT3 subforum seems very adequate imho since Phopo, Tweek, D4NO and many people have already moved onto the next engine.

Let's be honest...we don't visit this place for H2V, do we? UT3 subforum, like the Crysis one, would be a great extension to this site.

But since I am not "going to have to port some of my classwork into CE2 over the summer" my opinion on this matter is not going to...well matter.

Zeph
March 28th, 2008, 06:36 PM
Wow, what a great attitude. "I want something, but I'm not willing to do anything for it." Did you consider Jahrain's thread on his Team Fortress 2 maps spam? I am serious about this. If you get some Unreal work in tech heaven, it will go super close to getting an Unreal board up.

Tweek
March 28th, 2008, 06:39 PM
Wow, what a great attitude. "I want something, but I'm not willing to do anything for it."

you missed the point, that's nothing like what i ment to say.

CrAsHOvErRide
March 28th, 2008, 06:43 PM
I never said I'm not willing to do anything for it. Where did you dug that out?

I like the fact though that posting Unreal work in tech haven will bring the chances up of getting an Unreal board. I think we'll leave it at that for now and continue on-topic.