PDA

View Full Version : NOBODY fucks you up... like DOCTOR TRAN. Or me.

rossmum
February 2nd, 2007, 02:08 AM
http://forums.goldeneyesource.com/index.php/topic,1252.0.html

Let's see what happens, shall we?

CN3089
February 2nd, 2007, 02:45 AM
:dramabomb::dramabomb::dramabomb: :dramabomb::dramabomb::dramabomb: :dramabomb::dramabomb::dramabomb:

rossmum
February 2nd, 2007, 02:58 AM
Framerate took a shit and died, basically. On any settings.

CN3089
February 2nd, 2007, 03:04 AM

You really shouldn't use your Commodore 64 to play Source games. http://i29.photobucket.com/albums/c251/CN3089/Emoticons/emot-c00l.gif

rossmum
February 2nd, 2007, 03:10 AM
Heh.

Surprisingly, it runs CSS, DoD and HL2 on medium settings rather well (just goes to show the efficiency of the engine), and on most maps GES was fine too. Cradle though... I was lucky to get one frame every ten seconds, I shit you not. Even people with PCs more like yours complain about the same thing, I noticed.

Cortexian
February 2nd, 2007, 03:15 AM
I was looking for these guys after seeing that moty awards video. They look rather talented.

rossmum
February 2nd, 2007, 03:17 AM
Except for A-F, they are. They've done some pretty cool stuff with the Source engine.

n00b1n8R
February 2nd, 2007, 04:32 AM
that guy looks like he was his mum was standing up when she had him, he fell, bumped his head in a pool of fail and hasn't matured much since.

he phails. end of story.

btw, on the topic of GES, i was looking at DLing it. should i?
n00b out

rossmum
February 2nd, 2007, 05:00 AM
Depends. I found it to be fairly fun, even though I'm a realism whore...

n00b1n8R
February 2nd, 2007, 06:17 PM
a realism whore who plays halo?
so they have regenerating energy shields in RL?
>.>

go play CSS (that's a game i havn't played in a while >.>).

you got xfire rossum? i might play you later if your interested.
n00b out

Btd69
February 2nd, 2007, 06:32 PM
My Xfire is bwbk125 n00b, ask rossy, i r good at teh css

jcap
February 2nd, 2007, 06:50 PM
Wake[of]theBunT is a real dick.

rossmum
February 2nd, 2007, 07:00 PM
a realism whore who plays halo?
so they have regenerating energy shields in RL?
>.>

go play CSS (that's a game i havn't played in a while >.>).

you got xfire rossum? i might play you later if your interested.
n00b out
CS, realism? ololololol, try Red Orchestra. But yeah, I have CSS. Xfire's rossmum. ;)

My Xfire is bwbk125 n00b, ask rossy, i r good at teh css
Fucking AWP whore. D:

Indeed.

Corgy
February 2nd, 2007, 07:01 PM
I liked how that thread ended

rossmum
February 2nd, 2007, 07:02 PM
What, with an incredibly huge dose of irony?

Corgy
February 2nd, 2007, 07:04 PM
No, with them not giving a shit.

THIS DUDE WAS A DICK AT OUR FORUM I THINK YOU SHOULD KNOW SO YOU CAN STOP USING HIS WEAPON IN YOUR MOD IT IS MODDER ETHICS

we don't care

OH...OK

rossmum
February 2nd, 2007, 07:07 PM
Except with less "OH...OK".

itszutak
February 2nd, 2007, 08:04 PM
It seems that AF isn't being a dick to them, so just let them be. If he hasn't changed, then he will screw up on this team and be kicked, but for now, you only make yourself look bad... <_<

So yeah.

:dramabomb:.

rossmum
February 2nd, 2007, 08:25 PM
He's screwing up elsewhere though, and making it look like they employ the help of complete idiots. Sure he's not being an ass to them directly, but he sure isn't helping them...

Pooky
February 2nd, 2007, 09:51 PM

If you turn shadow detail to low it completely fixed that problem for me, bad optimization, I guess. After seeing what these guys posted in reply I don't like them all that much. Not that I like MOST modders, they all have a god complex to a degree.

Emmzee
February 3rd, 2007, 09:14 AM
And yet he's right. Why should you guys give a flying fuck? He isn't your problem anymore. Jesus, you people are sad. Here's a handy tip for future encounters with Armoured-Fury:
IGNORE HIM

Random
February 3rd, 2007, 11:34 AM
So if AF is a great modeler what does that make all of us :x. Like maybe now I can also grow a god complex.

p0lar_bear
February 3rd, 2007, 12:03 PM
He's screwing up elsewhere though, and making it look like they employ the help of complete idiots. Sure he's not being an ass to them directly, but he sure isn't helping them...

The only person Armoured looks like a drooling idiot to is us. I don't think anyone else knew or cared what he did to us.

I'll also paste in what I posted on GBX:

I'm a dumbass and hypocrite for hopping on the bandwagon there, and I feel stupid now. I'm with their decision on the issue because chasing down Fury and trying to get him kicked off of the team is immature. As much as I hate the little bastard and his god complex, it's not really in my nature to start **** in another place with someone, especially if he's (seemingly) working and doing a job that's OK with the team he's on. Seriously, how would you like it if one of your ex-co-workers came into your place of work a few months after you started, and started instigating with past occurrences? If you think he "deserves" it, give me a break. He's gone, we have nothing to do with him anymore besides the occasional "oh yeah, I remember that ***. lol."

rossmum
February 3rd, 2007, 07:27 PM
Yeah, it's being dealt with anyway - one of the other team members seems to have told him to shut up and is keeping an eye on him. It's all good, thread locked.