PDA

View Full Version : Where do i put .dds files?

genfuyung
February 2nd, 2007, 05:05 PM
I got some skins for some weapons but I have no idea where to put them.

Roostervier
February 2nd, 2007, 05:25 PM
Get Halo Map Tool (HMT) 3.5 (google it) and go into the bitmaps section. On the corresponding bitmap, hit inject texture and inject your dds file.

WhÎþLå§h ÐÆmØÑ
February 2nd, 2007, 05:26 PM
Do you mean for Halo/CE or 3ds Max? For Halo/CE, then no where. Because you cannot use dds. And for 3ds max, anywhere, since you can just broswer through your files to find it.

genfuyung
February 2nd, 2007, 05:36 PM
Do you mean for Halo/CE or 3ds Max? For Halo/CE, then no where. Because you cannot use dds. And for 3ds max, anywhere, since you can just broswer through your files to find it.

for halo pc

rossmum
February 2nd, 2007, 05:40 PM
HMT 3.5 ---> open any map except bitmaps.map, ui.map, or sound.map ---> go to Bitmaps in the HMT dropdown ---> select the one you want to replace ---> save backup somewhere ---> inject.

WhÎþLå§h ÐÆmØÑ
February 2nd, 2007, 05:41 PM
Oh. Well, I don't mod halo PC, so I didn't know. Just ignore my previous post. ;x

Pooky
February 2nd, 2007, 11:15 PM
HMT 3.5 ---> open any map except bitmaps.map, ui.map, or sound.map ---> go to Bitmaps in the HMT dropdown ---> select the one you want to replace ---> save backup somewhere ---> inject.

Actually UI.map works, I replaced my logo and repainted the ring... polka dot

Stealth
February 2nd, 2007, 11:25 PM
i hate being the slow one here.

Oh. Well, I don't mod halo PC, so I didn't know. Just ignore my previous post. ;x
well then site back, and read on.

Actually UI.map works, I replaced my logo and repainted the ring... polka dot
ya, I've opened my UI.map many times.