PDA

View Full Version : MySpace is a drug!

NuggetWarmer
March 31st, 2008, 10:25 PM
...and this kid's on it. D:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q3a-ajsVVus

How could anyone let this happen to their child? I'd do the same as the brother though. :D

Kornman00
March 31st, 2008, 10:36 PM
holy fucking christ crackers o_o

makes me wonder which is worse...
http://kornnersoftware.com/images/roc/shock.jpg

FRain
March 31st, 2008, 10:42 PM
HOLY CHRIST WHAT TEHF FUCK GOATSE

what's worse, 2g1c or that guy screaming bloody murder?

Zeph
March 31st, 2008, 10:46 PM
oh my god
I hope they show the video to that kids parents and he never gets to see the light of day again.

I was expecting that kid to pull out a butchers knife from the kitchen and stab his brother or kick/kill the dog.

Con
March 31st, 2008, 10:56 PM
holy crap, I didn't expect him to be so emotional

Phopojijo
March 31st, 2008, 11:00 PM
How would you react if your brother and his friends took a picture of you on the can and put it up in your school... pasted it on the front doors and all down the hallways. Then of course, took a video of you crying and played that in front of everyone too.

I'd say the one who's the problem in that family is NOT the screaming kid.

It's the older brother for -- what looks like -- putting a picture of the screaming kid on the can on myspace -- probably making him the butt of every joke for months or years -- then videotaping his reaction.

That's sick.

No wonder the kid says he values Myspace over his family... look at what his family (brother) does to him.

NuggetWarmer
March 31st, 2008, 11:13 PM
How would you react if your brother and his friends took a picture of you on the can and put it up in your school... pasted it on the front doors and all down the hallways. Then of course, took a video of you crying and played that in front of everyone too.

I'd say the one who's the problem in that family is NOT the screaming kid.

They're taking a video of him because they want to show what he's like normally. In the beginning of the video the kid doesn't even seem fazed by the camera.

I do think, however, that the parents should have done something before his obsession got out of hand.

EDIT: Also, that's the kitchen.

Elite Killa
March 31st, 2008, 11:15 PM
Wow...

Just....wow....

And I thought MY friend was obsessed with Myspace...

Phopojijo
March 31st, 2008, 11:18 PM
They're taking a video of him because they want to show what he's like normally. In the beginning of the video the kid doesn't even seem fazed by the camera.

I do think, however, that the parents should have done something before his obsession got out of hand.

EDIT: Also, that's the kitchen.I'm talking about the picture that was on the camera the girl held up... looks like the kid on the toilet.

Which would imply that they took a picture of the kid on the toilet and posted it on Myspace.

If I'm wrong about the whole situation and it's the kid acting as he always does... then sure he has a bit of problems.

But he screamed at his older brother the second he walked in the room... implying he's immediately pissed off at him. He was also sobbing... people don't sob 24/7, so something happened immediately.

Regardless -- it *is* blurry video so I can't tell for sure.

LlamaMaster
March 31st, 2008, 11:23 PM
Pathetic. :fail:

Kornman00
March 31st, 2008, 11:38 PM
There was a picture at the very end of him wearing a bra...with a smile

NuggetWarmer
March 31st, 2008, 11:45 PM
There was a picture at the very end of him wearing a bra...with a smile

Hot.

The bra, not him. :|

Bodzilla
April 1st, 2008, 01:17 AM
i've already posted this in the Youtube thread.

shows you how productive the thread is.
Vote for a lock and a new Youtube thread?

Leiukemia
April 1st, 2008, 01:24 AM
The brothers still a huge dick for acting like that. I've never understood how this shit happens to families, me and my little brother are pretty close and wouldn't ever pull this shit. Even if the kid has an obsession, this isn't the way to handle it. All he's accomplished now is: The kid has not trust for him, and at the moment absolutely hates him. He's not going to go "oh hey my brother was an asshole, maybe I'll change how I am." There's ways to deal with people with addictions, and that's not one of them. Fuck I'd like to fuck that guy over now.