PDA

View Full Version : suggestion: cod4 section

DOMINATOR
April 1st, 2008, 11:11 PM
no section for the current biggest PC game?

also are there plans to take the rep off? it caused quite a few problems on h2v... i've never seen rep work.

bleach
April 1st, 2008, 11:14 PM
I agree. We should have a section for COD4. That would be awesome. Nice suggestion, Dominator.

jcap
April 1st, 2008, 11:16 PM
Call of Duty 4 section is currently under consideration. There needs to be more activity regarding the game before any action is taken, however.

The reputation system is also being taken into consideration. One way or another, the system will be revamped. It might start fresh, it might be altered and weighted differently, or it might cease to exist at all.

Ki11a_FTW
April 1st, 2008, 11:22 PM
nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo it took me so long to get me 4 little bars a i wuv them and no meany admin is gonnna take them away :gonk:

meh, actually i think its a smart idea to start everyone fresh though

Con
April 1st, 2008, 11:24 PM
Call of Duty 4 section is currently under consideration. There needs to be more activity regarding the game before any action is taken, however.

The reputation system is also being taken into consideration. One way or another, the system will be revamped. It might start fresh, it might be altered and weighted differently, or it might cease to exist at all.
You're not gonna castrate me, are you? :mad:

Kalub
April 1st, 2008, 11:30 PM
Well, that is why your a serious cat; spunky cat got what was coming to him months ago....

LlamaMaster
April 1st, 2008, 11:37 PM
nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo it took me so long to get me 4 little bars a i wuv them and no meany admin is gonnna take them away :gonk:
What he said. :(

Con
April 1st, 2008, 11:41 PM
The other option would be to cap the amount of -rep power one could give if people are so concerned about rep abuse.

Masterz1337
April 1st, 2008, 11:49 PM
Why not just allow +rep.

Terin
April 2nd, 2008, 12:55 AM
The internet is serious business. We must be allowed to make people we hate have a red box beneath their name.

Bodzilla
April 2nd, 2008, 01:41 AM
Why not just allow +rep.
that idea is shit.

-rep >:U!

need more gold bars after light green bars tbh.

PenGuin1362
April 2nd, 2008, 03:50 PM
I agree, we need a COD 4 section. >_>...but I need to get it for pc so i can mod :(

Timo
April 2nd, 2008, 04:18 PM
In my opinion we should wait a while to see how the current game forums here play out, before we go and add more. To see what forums can be merged to make room, because there really isn't :x

Cortexian
April 2nd, 2008, 05:26 PM
no section for the current biggest PC game?
World of Warcraft?

SMASH
April 2nd, 2008, 06:20 PM
I'd like a COD4 section. With the SDK out, it's going to be a huge thing to mod.

Elite Killa
April 2nd, 2008, 07:04 PM
Not to mention the four new maps coming out soon for the console version.