PDA

View Full Version : Grammar Error

I_Am_Error117
April 3rd, 2008, 08:23 PM
Post maps created for Portal here. Maps passing judgment will result in the author receiving grief counseling and cake.

needs more:

Post maps created for Portal here. Maps passing judgment will result in the author receiving grief, counseling, and cake.

:)

Yes this thread was nesecarry I watned to bitch about something.....

PS dont tell me none of this spelled or structured right cuz i know.

BTW great job with the site, also why do we have a source section AND a section for half life and portal?

jcap
April 3rd, 2008, 09:25 PM
Blame p0lar_bear.

The reason for the Source section in addition to the others is to allow general discussion of the engine and other games covered by Source, not the games we have forums for.

CR33P
April 3rd, 2008, 10:10 PM
Also, its Grammar, not Grammer

StankBacon
April 3rd, 2008, 10:13 PM

ahaha, i didnt even notice that.

p0lar_bear
April 3rd, 2008, 10:15 PM
That entry is grammatically correct. It's a spinoff of a GLaDOS quote from portal.

"The enrichment center is committed to the well being of all participants. Cake and grief counseling will be available at the conclusion of the test. Thank you for helping us help you help us all."

"Grief counseling" as in seeing a shrink. :v

LlamaMaster
April 5th, 2008, 12:47 AM
IRONY

Roostervier
April 5th, 2008, 07:24 PM
Also also, would it not be "grammatical error" anyway, despite the misspelling? In either case, I think you should quit complaining about other people's mistakes and focus on your own, unless they (the staff) ask to be told. Then again, the staff may have asked to be told somewhere, and I haven't read everything new... feel free to prove me otherwise if they did in fact ask.

e:

This is the internet, what am I doing trying to convince someone to do something? :gonk: