PDA

View Full Version : 33 Kills, 1 Death, MLG King Construct

Atty
April 5th, 2008, 02:09 PM
http://www.bungie.net/forums/posts.aspx?h3fileid=28727622

One of my first games in the new MLG play list. I think I did pretty well. :)

Oh, and here is the link to the game: http://www.bungie.net/Stats/GameStatsHalo3.aspx?gameid=425809276&player=Awww%20Atty%20Kitty

fatso784
April 5th, 2008, 04:57 PM
Untouchable? ON MLG PLAYLIST? Dude you fuckin' ROCK!

CR33P
April 5th, 2008, 11:22 PM
Nothing Impressive AT ALL

THose kids were SHIT.

Even worse then the kids I played

t3h m00kz
April 7th, 2008, 12:27 PM

THose kids were SHIT.

You feel it's perfectly okay for you to brag and get praise from everybody but when somebody here posts a game in which they did relatively good in, you get jealous, tell him he did nothing impressive, and tell him he's garbage. Now I can understand, you getting a lot of criticism for the game you posted, but that doesn't mean you have to act the fool and spread the anger. Why don't you try practicing good sportsmanship, and stop trying to be so uber pro, acting like you're THE BEST player out there? Because you're not. Neither is Atty. And neither am I.

And besides, this isn't a GOD DAMN MLG site. This is a fucking modding site.

Let me say that had you not exploded in your thread when everyone got pissed that you're the same MLG Kidd guy that's made multiple accounts, you might have gotten a little more respect. I've seen you playing. I've seen that video of you playing XBL and blowing into your microphone because you're pissed off that you lost. You know, if I were your parent, I would BEAT YOUR ASS.

You want some advice, I got my three bars of green rep by taking criticism well, not bitching, and being a generally nice guy to people, even if they said something to me that might be considered offensive. I've never given a single -rep to anybody, and I've only received one single -rep since I've been here, you should try doing the same, because your rep says MUCH MORE ABOUT YOU than your rank or ratio in Halo 3.

This isn't about how good you are at Halo 3. This is about how well you treat other people. And you don't. Learn some fucking respect.

And just so you know, this is the first time I've ever gone off on anybody. What's that tell you?

Ohhh, but TL/DR, right?

Arteen
April 7th, 2008, 01:15 PM
Pretty good job there. I forgot they added in MLG.

Pooky
April 7th, 2008, 04:39 PM

THose kids were SHIT.

Who are you?

SnaFuBAR
April 7th, 2008, 06:05 PM
he's mlg_kid, and _kidd_ or some usernames like that. someone that's been banned a couple of times.

lol how did his rep get back to green after i knocked him down to red just earlier today?

Pooky
April 7th, 2008, 06:16 PM
mb it was a ross rep :o

Cause I -'ed him too

p0lar_bear
April 8th, 2008, 04:15 AM
:words:

tl;dr;dc;b&

t3h m00kz
April 8th, 2008, 12:24 PM
tl;dr;dc;b&

Yeah well... your Halo Funnies are TL/DR >;[

Oh snap diggity, I went there

Patrickssj6
April 8th, 2008, 12:32 PM
he's mlg_kid, and _kidd_ or some usernames like that. someone that's been banned a couple of times.

lol how did his rep get back to green after i knocked him down to red just earlier today?

Snaf -repping? HEADSHOT!!111

Let me get this dude back into...red :lol:

p0lar_bear
April 8th, 2008, 01:34 PM
Yeah well... your Halo Funnies are TL/DR >;[

Oh snap diggity, I went there

Your MOM certainly isn't tl;dr. OH SHIT SON :v:

Also, video review goes here after I :downs:load it and watch.

t3h m00kz
April 8th, 2008, 07:31 PM
Your MOM certainly isn't tl;dr. OH SHIT SON :v:

Also, video review goes here after I :downs:load it and watch.

Your mom... tf/df.

Think about that >:3

dg
April 13th, 2008, 05:18 PM
Why did you only get a score of 3? Or is it good to have a low score?

Very impressive, anyway!

hobojoe
April 13th, 2008, 06:22 PM
You feel it's perfectly okay for you to brag and get praise from everybody but when somebody here posts a game in which they did relatively good in, you get jealous, tell him he did nothing impressive, and tell him he's garbage. Now I can understand, you getting a lot of criticism for the game you posted, but that doesn't mean you have to act the fool and spread the anger. Why don't you try practicing good sportsmanship, and stop trying to be so uber pro, acting like you're THE BEST player out there? Because you're not. Neither is Atty. And neither am I.

And besides, this isn't a GOD DAMN MLG site. This is a fucking modding site.

Let me say that had you not exploded in your thread when everyone got pissed that you're the same MLG Kidd guy that's made multiple accounts, you might have gotten a little more respect. I've seen you playing. I've seen that video of you playing XBL and blowing into your microphone because you're pissed off that you lost. You know, if I were your parent, I would BEAT YOUR ASS.

You want some advice, I got my three bars of green rep by taking criticism well, not bitching, and being a generally nice guy to people, even if they said something to me that might be considered offensive. I've never given a single -rep to anybody, and I've only received one single -rep since I've been here, you should try doing the same, because your rep says MUCH MORE ABOUT YOU than your rank or ratio in Halo 3.

This isn't about how good you are at Halo 3. This is about how well you treat other people. And you don't. Learn some fucking respect.

And just so you know, this is the first time I've ever gone off on anybody. What's that tell you?

Ohhh, but TL/DR, right?
Thank you! Someone who knows how to be a human person.