PDA

View Full Version : Incest is best!

Aerowyn
April 6th, 2008, 10:01 PM
http://www.news.com.au/dailytelegraph/story/0,22049,23496488-5001021,00.html (http://www.news.com.au/dailytelegraph/story/0,22049,23494958-5001028,00.html)

BREAKING: Incredible transcript of a South Australian court hearing at which the father and daughter who had a child together were found guilty of incest. It reveals that the couple had another child together, which died.

A SOUTH Australian father and daughter have revealed they are a couple, and have had a child together.
John and Jenny Deaves reunited 30 years after Mr Deaves separated from Jenny's mother.

Jenny was 31 and just two weeks after meeting, father and daughter had sex.

"John and I are in this relationship as consenting adults," Mrs Deaves told the Nine Network's 60 Minutes tonight.

"We are just asking for a little bit of respect and understanding."

Their nine-month-old daughter Celeste, shown on TV, appears fit and healthy.

Mrs Deaves said soon after reuniting with her father she began to see him as a man first and her father second.

"I was looking at him, sort of going, oh, he's not too bad," she said.

"Like you might look at a man across the bar at a nightclub."

Mrs Deaves brought two children, Samantha and Alex, into the relationship after splitting from her former partner.

Mr Deaves admitted that he "initially" thought having sex with his daughter was wrong.

"Emotions take over, as people no doubt realise, there are times during your life where emotions do rule the heart, it rules the head," he said.

"I knew it was illegal, of course I knew it was illegal but you know, so what."

Mrs Deaves said the physical relationship with her father was like "a sexual relationship with any other man".

For Mr Deaves the sexual relationship was "absolutely fantastic".

A South Australian police media spokesman said "the couple is being monitored".Somehow, I think "ew" just won't cut it.

Zeph
April 6th, 2008, 10:03 PM
*gouges eyes*

Pooky
April 6th, 2008, 10:03 PM
Why would they have gone public about it :l

JDMFSeanP
April 6th, 2008, 10:06 PM
At least they have good sex.

GO TEAM

Dr Nick
April 6th, 2008, 10:09 PM
Because they're just as serious as all the other attention whores out there.

Emmzee
April 6th, 2008, 10:20 PM
Fucking swamp people...

PlasbianX
April 6th, 2008, 10:22 PM
Hey, your dad is your grandpa!

:D

il Duce Primo
April 6th, 2008, 10:24 PM
I feel bad for the baby. Just wow! That is weird. But look at them, you can tell why she had sex with her dad.:fail:

Phopojijo
April 6th, 2008, 10:30 PM
Well, they say girls like to marry people like their fathers...

I guess she took it literally o.o

ICEE
April 6th, 2008, 10:38 PM
God how sickening is that. Poor child of taboo, what kind of a life is that little girl going to have? Even if she isn't mentally defective shes probably going to have some serious psychological issues. If she ISN'T bothered by the fact that her father is also her grandpa, then she has even worse issues because that knowledge should fuck with any healthy persons mind.

Llama Juice
April 6th, 2008, 10:45 PM
This girl in my highschool... well

Her mom and dad had her.... when her mom split from her dad... the mom started hitting on the dad's dad..... (the girls grandfather)

The mom and grandfather had a kid... so that initial girl I was talking about.... her brother is also her uncle.............. She got made fun of for it so much in school... she ended up moving away.. leaving her crazy mom behind

Aerowyn
April 6th, 2008, 10:47 PM
First post edited... there's an update to the story. :gonk:

paladin
April 6th, 2008, 10:48 PM
Sick...

Phopojijo
April 6th, 2008, 10:49 PM
Oh awesome... infant mortality is always a good way to liven up a thread 9.9

ICEE
April 6th, 2008, 10:51 PM
The first one died.. thats a sign to just give up

ultama121
April 6th, 2008, 11:13 PM
This has rendered me speechless...

Aerowyn
April 6th, 2008, 11:19 PM
I just don't get how a man could look at his daughter and REALLY think "Shit... I'd hit that."

Especially seeing as they're both ugly as fucking sin.

I feel SO bad for the child. Forget school for her--it'll be ridicule for the rest of her life.

PenGuin1362
April 6th, 2008, 11:25 PM

They took Sigmund Freud's theory and turned into a proven fact >_<

Random
April 6th, 2008, 11:34 PM
... sup family web

Boba
April 6th, 2008, 11:35 PM
Man, if chicks can marry their dads, ross doesn't have any hope at all. :fail:

Random
April 6th, 2008, 11:37 PM
Man, if chicks can marry their dads, ross doesn't have any hope at all. :fail:

Oh but his uncle loves him very much.

DaneO'Roo
April 6th, 2008, 11:45 PM
Ha, seen this on tv last night. I was like "NAAAAAAAAAAH"

leorimolo
April 6th, 2008, 11:50 PM
*gouges eyes*

*Leaves Thebes

Aerowyn
April 6th, 2008, 11:51 PM
I was like "NAAAAAAAAAAH"

eQZAypMOcyQ

Kornman00
April 7th, 2008, 12:02 AM
oh

my

goish

paladin
April 7th, 2008, 12:41 AM
I can't stop laughing, Im gonna have a heart attack. I'll make sure you get the hospital bill...

Bodzilla
April 7th, 2008, 02:15 AM
i always knew those god dam South australians where trouble.

What
the
fuck.

n00b1n8R
April 7th, 2008, 03:16 AM
Fucking swamp people...
Protip; comparing South Australia (which is a state) to North Queensland is like comparing California to Collarado.

Sixty minutes is just a stupid show that everybody claims to hate but which never seems to go off the air. Their reporters have almost as much journalistic ethics as a writer for a celebrity magazine.

Honestly, I don't see the big deal. If they both love each other, and the child is fine and safe, why does it matter?

Bodzilla
April 7th, 2008, 03:33 AM
n00b wtf seriously >_<

DaneO'Roo
April 7th, 2008, 04:50 AM
eQZAypMOcyQ

Holy FUCK I just laughed my guts up XD

Dude

I can't even say anything I'm just speechless :lol:

otherwords:

+rep!

gmmmmmffttNAAAAAAH

oh christ I'm not lettin that one go for a LONG time.

Also n00b stop gawking at your cousins wierdo :v

*e* aaaaaaaaaah I'm still laughing xD

Kornman00
April 7th, 2008, 05:08 AM
Honestly, I don't see the big deal. If they both love each other, and the child is fine and safe, why does it matter?
I really have to agree. If it weren't for things like the bible and such, this whole idea of it being 'wrong' wouldn't really exist. Society really needs to learn that all these rules that we live by are starting to be phased out.

And really, do you really think any other man would want her? She isn't a fashion model...

e: not saying I support incest, just I really don't consider it mine, or anyone else's business. Worry about yourselves assholes!

Bodzilla
April 7th, 2008, 06:43 AM
I dont hate it on those grounds KM, it's just a horrible thing to do to humans as a species.
in-breeding significantly weakens the genepools and has some really weird adverse and worrying side effects.

and the last thing i want is to have these sorts of genes swimming around in my gene pool knowing full well that i'll be paying the health care for all the kids with various disease's and disability's because the parents didnt know how to attract other people.
i pay enough in tax's already to jobless bogans YES THAT MEANS YOU DANE and i dont want to be paying it to inbreed kids with health problems.

i Still thinks it's disgusting, as it breaks some fundamental rules about a farther daughter relationship but i came to those ideas and morals on my own.
i'm firmly against people marrying people when they have like 30 years between their ages, and this is the next worse step then that.

to me it's just a different kind of pedophilia.

Pooky
April 7th, 2008, 06:47 AM
Worry about yourselves assholes!

Thats what I was saying D:

Also, while I'm certainly not in support of organized religion... the fact that its getting phased out also means people are starting to get amoral to the point of frustration. Ever had to listen to a bunch of high school kids laugh like cavemen at the sight of someone getting kicked on the floor?

Some of those rules might not really have been a bad thing :\

Bodzilla
April 7th, 2008, 06:51 AM
but people dont need fucking religion to learn them. Jesus christ pooky, all you need is a decent fucking parent.

worked for me, i've always stuck up for other people, it's one of the reasons i became friends with Dano.

you dont need these rules and boundary's and the threats of ever lasting pain and torment, all you need is a parent to teach the kid about respect, tolerance, Pity and empathy.
It's all these self obsessed fucks, bullshit laws and beaurocratic Bullshit thats fucked everything up.

GB2Parenting for gods sake.

Pooky
April 7th, 2008, 06:53 AM
but people dont need fucking religion to learn them. Jesus christ pooky, all you need is a decent fucking parent.

worked for me, i've always stuck up for other people, it's one of the reasons i became friends with Dano.

you dont need these rules and boundary's and the threats of ever lasting pain and torment, all you need is a parent to teach the kid about respect, tolerance, Pity and empathy.
It's all these self obsessed fucks, bullshit laws and beaurocratic Bullshit thats fucked everything up.

GB2Parenting for gods sake.

Just because that's true doesn't mean parents are doing it D:

Never accuse humans of being smart

Bodzilla
April 7th, 2008, 06:59 AM
then fucking shoot the stupid people and eat them.

honestly. They've earned it.

Fucking De-Evolution!

Llama Juice
April 7th, 2008, 07:18 AM

AS SOON AS THEY LEGALIZE MARRYING YOUR FAMILY, WHAT'S NEXT? MARRYING A DOG?! Whoa... someone thinking outside the box... omfg +rep

And really, do you really think any other man would want her? She isn't a fashion model...

Way to be shallow Korn.

Of course I don't agree with their behavior... just... it's kinda funny to see people like korn just hate on her looks. Shit, the girl I'm chasing isn't a 10 at all.... prolly more like a 5 or 6 but... she's epic so... that outweighs the looks.

I guess my main thing with this is that you kids are all taking it as the dad walked up to her said "Hey daughter, wanna have sex BECAUSE it's wrong?" rather than them actually forming a relationship first. I doubt the dad was around growing up and so she can't really think of him as a father figure...

Again... I'm not trying to argue for incest here... just trying to combat close mindedness

Reaper Man
April 7th, 2008, 09:02 AM
*Leaves Thebes
I see what you did thar :downs:

Yes, Oedipus complex.

Kornman00
April 7th, 2008, 09:46 AM
Way to be shallow Korn.

Of course I don't agree with their behavior... just... it's kinda funny to see people like korn just hate on her looks.
It was a joke. Sorry, I forgot the ':P' :|. Don't remember saying anything about hate either...but old did come to mind.

the fact that its getting phased out also means people are starting to get amoral to the point of frustration. Ever had to listen to a bunch of high school kids laugh like cavemen at the sight of someone getting kicked on the floor?
Only In America™. Overall, parenting is just flat out horrible in America :/...

ICEE
April 7th, 2008, 02:04 PM
If parenting is so bad in America how come these two Aussies are having sex with their own families? Bad parenting is everywhere KM. And to the people who are saying that theres nothing wrong with it because they love each other, think about this: They are fucking up their gene pool for certain, just like Bodzilla said, but if people aren't disgusted by it then it will be thought of as less taboo. If people get used to the idea of incest and start having sex with their family members, thats a lot of fucked up gene pools. What would you do if you had kids with a woman and then found out that her mom was also her grandma? Now your kids could be fucked over by a weakened gene pool too. This is the sort of shit that needs to be kept under control, because if you think about it, it has the potential to be very dangerous to the human race. in a few hundred years or so but still

fatso784
April 7th, 2008, 02:31 PM
Oedipus complex.

^Exactly.

Classicthunder
April 7th, 2008, 02:46 PM
Wow I like how Korn manages to try to turn a thread about Aussie's being sick into America sucks, having fun going out of your way to dis America.

Anyways as I don't know a lot about these people I'm not going to pass and judgment on them. If they had a normal family relationship then this if fucked up. If the daughter only saw the father once every 5 years then he isn't a mentor like a father's supposed to be and more like a stranger. The story is obviously going to be dramatized for publicity.

Pooky
April 7th, 2008, 04:25 PM
Wow I like how Korn manages to try to turn a thread about Aussie's being sick into America sucks, having fun going out of your way to dis America.

He doesn't have to go out of his way to dis America, it provides all the material to dis itself.

then fucking shoot the stupid people and eat them.

honestly. They've earned it.

Fucking De-Evolution!

Oh how I wish we could, but that would be a holy crusade spanning the entire planet. Then all the smart people would have to actually have sex in order to repopulate Earth.

Amit
April 7th, 2008, 06:50 PM
At least they have good sex.

GO TEAM

Says the guy who has a night table fucking another night table in his avatar.

I just don't get how a man could look at his daughter and REALLY think "Shit... I'd hit that."

Especially seeing as they're both ugly as fucking sin.

I feel SO bad for the child. Forget school for her--it'll be ridicule for the rest of her life.

That guy is fucking old...how could a dirt bag like him do that, and a whore like her....WITH 2 FUCKING CHILDREN see him that way.

He hasn't gone out of his way to do it, just he's pointed it out. And reasons below will also explain. Stop trying to make the thread go off-topic with your accusations.

Props on the extra effort with the trademark, KM00.

He doesn't have to go out of his way to dis America, it provides all the material to dis itself.

Precisely.

Then all the smart people would have to actually have sex in order to repopulate Earth.

Well we seem to have quite a bit of both. Would you rather have fucktarded people fucking their immediate family and inbreeding the world to hell?

I was just eating chocolate pudding and I think I'm about to head to the bathroom to regurgitate it.:(

Seriously, before you go telling the world you fucked your dad/daughter, make sure you're not ugly as fuck. You'll get better negative shit if you're good looking than if you're not. Otherwise you just end up in a downright bad situation. Well the whole thing was a bad situation since the girl was born out of her mother's vagina. I wonder if the father looked at the baby and said, "I'm gonna fuck my daughter one day.:rolleyes:"

Con
April 7th, 2008, 06:51 PM
This is news worthy?

Amit
April 7th, 2008, 06:55 PM
This is news worthy?

What do you got over in B.C.?

Classicthunder
April 7th, 2008, 06:56 PM
No

Con
April 7th, 2008, 06:57 PM
What do you got over in B.C.?

*checks front page*

3 children found slain in Merritt
Man apparently killed kids in home then took his own life; mom survives

*shrug*

Pooky
April 7th, 2008, 06:59 PM
Cause that's news worthy :\

Amit
April 7th, 2008, 07:03 PM
*checks front page*

3 children found slain in Merritt
Man apparently killed kids in home then took his own life; mom survives

*shrug*

*Shrug* Shit like that happens all over Canada now. Scary, but nothing new. Just slight variations of who gets killed.

Pooky
April 7th, 2008, 07:04 PM
Honestly that crap shouldn't even be news, it's just put on there to keep people scared.

Cause how the fuck is it going to affect me that some family played too much FF7.

ICEE
April 7th, 2008, 07:07 PM
Honestly that crap shouldn't even be news, it's just put on there to keep people scared.

Cause how the fuck is it going to affect me that some family played too much FF7.

/jack thompson

How does FF7 advocate slaughtering your children?

Amit
April 7th, 2008, 07:08 PM

Why not? News is news. People killed? It's news. How do you know it's just there to scare people? So a family got killed just to scare a few people.

That's quite disrespectful towards the family.

Pooky
April 7th, 2008, 07:10 PM
Why not? News is news. People killed? It's news. How do you know it's just there to scare people? So a family got killed just to scare a few people.

That's idiotic, I'm pretty sure you know what I meant.

That's quite disrespectful towards the family.

They don't sound like they deserve respect, quite frankly.

/jack thompson

How does FF7 advocate slaughtering your children?
it was an emo joke.

Amit
April 7th, 2008, 07:14 PM
That's idiotic, I'm pretty sure you know what I meant.

Please clarify because I don't have a fucking clue what you're talking about.

They don't sound like they deserve respect, quite frankly.

Well it was just the father who killed everyone, right?

it was an emo joke.

You gotta be careful. A lot of people don't see the joke in the emo.

Pooky
April 7th, 2008, 07:19 PM
Please clarify because I don't have a fucking clue what you're talking about.

I'm saying, a guy murdered his family then An Hero'd. Thats a terrible tragedy, shouldn't have happened. But why the fuck should I care? In what what do I benefit from knowing this? All hearing this kind of news does to people is make them depressed and scared.

However, I'm not here to derail this thread by discussing morality with you, and I'm likely to get flamed for my unorthodox opinions at any rate.

Amit
April 7th, 2008, 07:23 PM
What does An Hero'd mean?

And you've sidetracked this thread for long enough.

Incest...get over it...don't do it again.

Pooky
April 7th, 2008, 07:24 PM
I didn't really use it properly, but it means committing suicide for a stupid reason iirc.

Amit
April 7th, 2008, 07:28 PM
I didn't really use it properly, but it means committing suicide for a stupid reason iirc.

Ahh.

legionaire45
April 7th, 2008, 07:48 PM
"An Hero" refers to some dumbass myspace user who commited suicide and the ensuing lulz that resulted from his dumbshit friend's grammar. "He was an inspiration, an hero" is the quote (or similar to it) IIRC.

As for the topic of this thread; I'm a very scientific person and while it's nice and all that they have a good relationship, having a child like that could have terrible consequences on later generations - whatever children that the current kid has could be horrifically deformed or retarded and I think it's selfish that they are having children. Sure, if they want to have a relationship then that is fine, but when later generations are going to suffer as a result of them having sex is when I draw the line.

Dr Nick
April 7th, 2008, 08:30 PM
I completely agree with Legionaire.

But only because if I ever have children, I don't want them paying taxes to support people with problems caused by their grandparents, great grandparents, etc being related in more than one way.

Also,
http://images.encyclopediadramatica.com/images/6/6b/Annhiro.jpg

What the fuck you call me for?

DaneO'Roo
April 7th, 2008, 09:13 PM
^
http://www.encyclopediadramatica.com/Jloveb

oh dear.

m13120
April 7th, 2008, 09:23 PM
*gouges eyes*

Oh God the prophecy!

x.x

Kornman00
April 7th, 2008, 10:06 PM
Last I checked, this thread is about incest. Nice try though, trying to "turn the wheel" back towards Australia [/sarcasm].

rossmum
April 8th, 2008, 03:55 AM

Anyways as I don't know a lot about these people I'm not going to pass and judgment on them. If they had a normal family relationship then this if fucked up. If the daughter only saw the father once every 5 years then he isn't a mentor like a father's supposed to be and more like a stranger. The story is obviously going to be dramatized for publicity.
Yeah because obviously all Australians engage in incest. I mean, nothing like that ever happens anywhere outside Australia. Especially not America.

Right?

:downs:

n00b1n8R
April 8th, 2008, 07:05 AM
It was a joke. Sorry, I forgot the ':P' :|. Don't remember saying anything about hate either...but old did come to mind.

Only In America™. Overall, parenting is just flat out horrible in America the world over :/...
ftfy. :/

Also, epic logicz ~32 - 37.

TeeKup
April 8th, 2008, 10:12 AM
This is my conclusion.

The majority of stupid people live in america, some stupid people live else where (such as these in-breeding idiots).

And then there are the gays, who are quite content with themselves and prefer not to get into any trouble or affairs. Therefore we are technically superior.*nod*

/thread

rossmum
April 8th, 2008, 10:14 AM
Oh, everywhere has its stupid people, and lots of them. It's just that the American ones are louder, basically.

TeeKup
April 8th, 2008, 10:16 AM
Oh, everywhere has its stupid people, and lots of them. It's just that the American ones are louder, basically.

True, very true.

Kornman00
April 8th, 2008, 10:37 AM
too true. Especially the morons who bang fucking cow bells or some other retarded shit at football games. That just screams "huuuuuuuuuuuuurrrrrr, I'ma durrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr"

Overall, parenting is just flat out horrible in America the world over :/...ftfy. :/

Also, epic logicz ~32 - 37.
you fail at ftfuing, l2english

ICEE
April 8th, 2008, 02:27 PM
This is my conclusion.

The majority of stupid people live in america, some stupid people live else where (such as these in-breeding idiots).

And then there are the gays, who are quite content with themselves and prefer not to get into any trouble or affairs. Therefore we are technically superior.*nod*

/thread

There are no stupid gay people? Well then how do you explain THIS MAN: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xfAuJAx3iVY&feature=related

m13120
April 8th, 2008, 06:13 PM
There are no stupid gay people? Well then how do you explain THIS MAN: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xfAuJAx3iVY&feature=related

...:fail:
I mean come on, who doesn't like Edy's ice cream?
One of the best examples ever..and so many more in the videos that he has uploaded.

n00b1n8R
April 8th, 2008, 07:05 PM
you fail at ftfuing, l2english
n u.

t3h m00kz
April 8th, 2008, 07:30 PM
I didn't expect this to be too bad.

Then I saw pictures.

OH GOD

Bodzilla
April 8th, 2008, 08:07 PM
This is my conclusion.

/thread
how bout we dump all the gay people off on an island, and then come back in a hundred years and rescue who's left.

Amit
April 8th, 2008, 09:14 PM
how bout we dump all the gay people off on an island, and then come back in a hundred years and rescue who's left.

Well wouldn't that mean that almost every single person will be dead by then, given the state of the island and long hard years of anal sex? Well unless the guys start fucking the girls after....maybe we can reverse homosexuality altogether! :o

Get real people, this thread is going nowhere.

Bodzilla
April 8th, 2008, 09:24 PM
Way to kill a perfectly good joke.

:fail:

Kornman00
April 8th, 2008, 09:55 PM
But what if they evolve to ensure their survival, and grow uterus's :o

Bodzilla
April 8th, 2008, 10:13 PM
They're called Lesbians KM.

Pooky
April 8th, 2008, 10:15 PM
They're called Lesbians KM.

but they would still have man parts :gonk:

Agamemnon
April 8th, 2008, 10:18 PM
Transgender perhaps? How would you go about that one? Bi-sexual?

Mass
April 8th, 2008, 10:20 PM

The likelyhoods of pregnancy I was taught in sex ed tell me that large scale artificial insemination would be possible.

Gay orgy first night, save the man juice.
Lesbo orgy next night, use the man juice.

Aside from those statistics being BS, we should be fine.

Bodzilla
April 8th, 2008, 10:20 PM
It's the age old question.

If two Hermaphrodites get it on, is it Homosexual or Heterosexual?

ICEE
April 8th, 2008, 10:27 PM
The likelyhoods of pregnancy I was taught in sex ed tell me that large scale artificial insemination would be possible.

Gay orgy first night, save the man juice.
Lesbo orgy next night, use the man juice.

Aside from those statistics being BS, we should be fine.
Without something to keep the man juice from ... spoiling, things would have to go pretty quick. in other words both orgies at once

Kornman00
April 8th, 2008, 10:27 PM
it is madness :-3

Agamemnon
April 8th, 2008, 10:32 PM
it is madness :-3
wat (http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v519/Agamemnon582bc/Comic/SPARTAAA.jpg)

Bodzilla
April 8th, 2008, 10:33 PM
HAHAHA!

:beyondAwesome:

Amit
April 8th, 2008, 10:48 PM
Way to kill a perfectly good joke.

:fail:

Hey, it's what I do. I'm the oppressor. Get back to work!

n00b1n8R
April 8th, 2008, 10:50 PM
It's the age old question.

If two Hermaphrodites get it on, is it Homosexual or Heterosexual?
Depends which way they do it. :awesome:

Amit
April 8th, 2008, 10:51 PM
Depends which way they do it. :awesome:

Ahh...I see what you did thar.

rossmum
April 8th, 2008, 11:29 PM
This is such a wonderful, informative thread.

Bodzilla
April 8th, 2008, 11:36 PM
This is such a wonderful, informative thread.
I agree.

this needs to be stickied :woop:

TeeKup
April 9th, 2008, 11:47 AM
Wow you guys just blew an obvious sarcastic comment totally out of the water.

w2g.