April 8th, 2008, 02:22 AM
Probably not. :=D

Bodzilla
April 8th, 2008, 02:57 AM
AGGY!!!!!!11111 :D!

missed you man, dont you EVER leave me like that again ;___;
:glomp:

<3
PS: what of the awesome comic strip :-3?

SnaFuBAR
April 8th, 2008, 03:00 AM
MAYBE.

hi

Agamemnon
April 8th, 2008, 03:29 AM
o y hello thar snaffy. hai2u2 bod.

Also, where are the template options for the forums?

Bodzilla
April 8th, 2008, 03:37 AM
Whats wrong with stabby Mc stab stab forum skin?

We're planning for a more customizable root site, including skin selection, forum hiding/reorganization, etc in a future rollout.

Right now, I have much more important things to worry about and do, so don't hold your breath on that update. It will come in due time.
there a little busy at the moment getting all the other shit finalized so they'r having trouble getting the skins to go accross all the forum sections.

They do however have these themes available, however your limited to not seeing all the forums.
so if you use the Source one, you'll only see the source forums and the General sections of the forum.
Same deal for Crysis and Halo.

The themes are currently being used on their subdomain sections of the website. We created these sections to isolate areas of interest people may have. Most people probably aren't interested in all of the games or engines on this forum, so instead of collapsing everything, they have their own pages.

In case you didn't click the links in the first post or didn't visit the front page of the website...

Source Home: http://source.modacity.net/
Source Forum: http://source.modacity.net/forums/

Halo Home: http://halo.modacity.net/
Halo Forum: http://halo.modacity.net/forums/ (look familiar?)

Crysis Home: http://crysis.modacity.net/
Crysis Forum: http://crysis.modacity.net/forums/

hope that helps :)

rossmum
April 8th, 2008, 03:48 AM
SUP PERMABAN BUDDY _o/\o_

Bodzilla
April 8th, 2008, 03:49 AM
why are you hi fiving yourself :downs:

Kornman00
April 8th, 2008, 05:33 AM
because he can't get no

sat-tis-faction

he can't get no

girly, action :downs:

n00b1n8R
April 8th, 2008, 06:52 AM
But he tried
and he tried
and he tried
and he tried

also MOAR COMICS ARE REQUIRED!!

Aerowyn
April 8th, 2008, 07:08 AM
It's fixed as long as you behave. :o

InnerGoat
April 8th, 2008, 08:04 AM
Oh good you're back.

Masterz1337
April 8th, 2008, 09:14 AM
It was fixed at least. Welcome back though.

n00b1n8R
April 8th, 2008, 09:23 AM
Is dole banned yet or what?

LlamaMaster
April 8th, 2008, 09:24 AM
Why are all the banned members returning?

rossmum
April 8th, 2008, 09:33 AM
Because we're unbanned and we were told that most of the shitheads that were wrecking the place are gone?

TeeKup
April 8th, 2008, 10:05 AM
I believe if we just ban Dole, he'll take all that negative energy with him, and it will heal the forums.

Masterz1337
April 8th, 2008, 10:10 AM
Because we're unbanned and we were told that most of the shitheads that were wrecking the place are gone?

Ironicly, most of the people who were trying to get rid of the shitheads brought themselves down to an even lower level (myself included).

rossmum
April 8th, 2008, 10:15 AM
Yeah it all turned into a bit of a clusterfuck at the end there

Kornman00
April 8th, 2008, 10:30 AM
did someone say cl (http://www.scalehaven.com/shokoshu/profis/zimmerman/ClusterFuck.jpg)usterfuck :awesome:?

rossmum
April 8th, 2008, 10:34 AM
YES THEY DID. :awesome:

Rob Oplawar
April 8th, 2008, 10:35 AM
Aggy! I mean... wait... oh yeah, it's just Atty's alter ego. I thought you got over that, Atty!

... but srsly good to see you Aggy!

Atty
April 8th, 2008, 10:53 AM
What.

I saw you just last night babe, what you mean your back. ;D <3

blind
April 8th, 2008, 11:31 AM
Kittens?

This is what I think of fucking kittens

http://gbh.editthis.info/images/gbh/1/1e/Kittengun2ja.jpg (http://gbh.editthis.info/wiki/Image:Kittengun2ja.jpg)

This is, of course, spurred by the most mature and innovative members I have ever met in my life. I mean, besides having sex with goats(and with each other, of course) they're so brilliant that they couldn't find themselves out of a cardboard box with a dildo with a built in compass in it. Maybe if they shove it far enough up their asses they could get what ever peanut brain they have in order to not shit in their diapers. I've met some ignorant immature assholes in my life but these children take the cake even beyond a Halo 2 fanboy frothing at the mouth.

El Lobo
Platinum Bling
Corgy
Champ
Trkle

Asta la vista, kitten fuckers.

TeeKup
April 8th, 2008, 11:54 AM
Wow that was totally unnecessary.

Emmzee
April 8th, 2008, 12:17 PM
Oh hi Aggy.

CN3089
April 8th, 2008, 12:22 PM
Kittens? (http://gbxforums.gearboxsoftware.com/showthread.php?t=54153)

This is what I think of fucking kittens

http://gbh.editthis.info/images/gbh/1/1e/Kittengun2ja.jpg (http://gbh.editthis.info/wiki/Image:Kittengun2ja.jpg)

This is, of course, spurred by the most mature and innovative members I have ever met in my life. I mean, besides having sex with goats(and with each other, of course) they're so brilliant that they couldn't find themselves out of a cardboard box with a dildo with a built in compass in it. Maybe if they shove it far enough up their asses they could get what ever peanut brain they have in order to not shit in their diapers. I've met some ignorant immature assholes in my life but these children take the cake even beyond a Halo 2 fanboy frothing at the mouth.

El Lobo
Platinum Bling
Corgy
Champ
Trkle

Asta la vista, kitten fuckers.

this is the best post

Agamemnon
April 8th, 2008, 01:28 PM
Whats wrong with stabby Mc stab stab forum skin?

there a little busy at the moment getting all the other shit finalized so they'r having trouble getting the skins to go accross all the forum sections.

They do however have these themes available, however your limited to not seeing all the forums.
so if you use the Source one, you'll only see the source forums and the General sections of the forum.
Same deal for Crysis and Halo.

hope that helps :)
Thanks. Me likey the Crysis skin.

Ohey. Will you stop bugging me on Steam now?

also MOAR COMICS ARE REQUIRED!!
Mbmb.

It's fixed as long as you behave. :o
I didn't behave before?

Aggy! I mean... wait... oh yeah, it's just Atty's alter ego. I thought you got over that, Atty!

... but srsly good to see you Aggy!
Hey Rob, good to see you back here as well.

What.

I saw you just last night babe, what you mean your back. ;D <3
>_>

btw, I need my underwear back.

Also, I see I still have a fan club lol.

fatso784
April 8th, 2008, 01:51 PM
I see you're back and still replying to everyone's post in a single super-post. Good to have you back! :p

Gamerkd16
April 8th, 2008, 02:07 PM
this is the best post
Talk about over the top descriptive insults...

Pooky
April 8th, 2008, 03:31 PM
This.

ultama121
April 8th, 2008, 05:55 PM
Hello there, seems like you've been here before. ;)

Dole
April 10th, 2008, 04:04 PM
I believe if we just ban Dole, he'll take all that negative energy with him, and it will heal the forums.
Ahahahaha! I've been gone for two weeks and people are still complaining?

Phopojijo
April 10th, 2008, 04:20 PM
Yea -- the site needed to wear a cone for a couple weeks to keep it from licking itself. But other than that -- it shouldn't be humping your leg anymore.

Emmzee
April 10th, 2008, 05:44 PM
Ross will still be humping your leg, though.

It may be time to get him fixed.

TeeKup
April 10th, 2008, 05:49 PM
Ahahahaha! I've been gone for two weeks and people are still complaining?

Go away you parasite.

Masterz1337
April 10th, 2008, 07:30 PM
I'll drink to that teekup.

SnaFuBAR
April 10th, 2008, 07:37 PM
someone got his password, there was no racist remark in that post.

Classicthunder
April 10th, 2008, 08:44 PM
Go away you parasite.

Some one fill me in please. Whats wrong with Dole??

Emmzee
April 10th, 2008, 08:49 PM
He's a racist faggot.

Classicthunder
April 10th, 2008, 08:52 PM
That was extremely informative and helpful.

You'll have to give some evidence though as my little experience with him has been a lot better than some of the other popular members of this forum.

Emmzee
April 10th, 2008, 09:05 PM
I can only look through his last 500 posts, but I distinctly remember him ranting about how Russian immigrants are ruining America.

blind
April 10th, 2008, 09:10 PM
I can only look through his last 500 posts, but I distinctly remember him ranting about how Russian immigrants are ruining America.

Wow, what a retard.
Everyone knows its the mexican immigrants.

Classicthunder
April 10th, 2008, 09:22 PM

Russian immigrants ruining America? I hadn't noticed any of those. The illegal Mexicans immigrants are though.

Emmzee
April 10th, 2008, 09:25 PM
Russian immigrants ruining America? I hadn't noticed any of those. The illegal Mexicans immigrants are though.
See, you don't live in New York like Dole.

Classicthunder
April 10th, 2008, 09:29 PM
See, you don't live in New York like Dole.

I see. Living down near the southern boarder must be why the illegal Mexicans are emphasized here.

n00b1n8R
April 10th, 2008, 10:13 PM
Go away you parasite.
<3

Mass
April 10th, 2008, 10:20 PM
He's a racist faggot.
I'm sorry but the denouncement of racism coupled with the heterosexism makes this post a bit bizarre, a little funny, and kind of stupid.

Talking shit about russians like they were inferior isn't ok but slurs for gays are perfectly fine?

By the way, aside from being the target of that post, I will say that:
It was stupid because of the random hostility, racism, and the painfully evident superiority-complex.

TeeKup
April 10th, 2008, 10:39 PM

In all his narcissistic and egotistical glory, Dole has made a number of post denouncing Russians, Homosexuals, Negro's and other things based on what appeared to be his own vendetta's or just natural prejudice and discrimination. I honestly don't know what happened, in H2V's early days he NEVER acted like this but then over the course of a few days to a week he turned into a MASSIVE ulcer. This is just an assumption, but I think he's actually growing a god-complex.

EDIT:

I honestly fail to see whats wrong with that post. He raises two intelligent points. A lot of rap is heavily racist or sexist and offensive jokes are never funny to the second party. All I see wrong is the n-word which is what that type of rap is commonly called by all ethnicities.

I have NEVER heard any resident of my town refer to rap by that term. Not in the mall, main street, or even in the bloody school. I may not like rap and yes most of it is vulgar, but generalizing it as "n- rap" just shows how ignorant, racist and biased someone really is. F.Y.I. There are several white rap artists out there too.

I have a lot of black friends and I dated a black man for almost 3 years; that being so, any racist bullshit remarks I will not tolerate, and I hope the majority of you won't tolerate either. It's fucking revolting.

rossmum
April 10th, 2008, 10:43 PM
Dole basically hates everyone who isn't white (Russians not included), straight, Christian, and determined to not have sex before marriage. He also tries to force his bullshit down other peoples' throats.

tl;dr: scum.

SnaFuBAR
April 10th, 2008, 10:56 PM
looks as if classicthunder is heading down the road of racist bigot.

fuck you as well then.

n00b1n8R
April 10th, 2008, 11:02 PM
I'm sorry but the denouncement of racism coupled with the heterosexism makes this post a bit bizarre, a little funny, and kind of stupid.

Talking shit about russians like they were inferior isn't ok but slurs for gays are perfectly fine?

By the way, aside from being the target of that post, I will say that:
It was stupid because of the random hostility, racism, and the painfully evident superiority-complex.
Calling somebody a faggot doesn't necessarily mean your calling them gay in the same way that calling somebody gay doesn't necessarily mean your saying their happy.

rossmum
April 10th, 2008, 11:03 PM
looks as if classicthunder is heading down the road of racist bigot.

fuck you as well then.
he was to start with

why do you think his rep is red, he made some moronic post about mexicans and has been hinting at it at every opportunity

SnaFuBAR
April 10th, 2008, 11:06 PM
what a loser.

Mass
April 10th, 2008, 11:08 PM
Calling somebody a faggot doesn't necessarily mean your calling them gay in the same way that calling somebody gay doesn't necessarily mean your saying their happy.
No, it would be equivalent to me saying that your post sucked because it was too black. Regardless of intention.

Pooky
April 10th, 2008, 11:21 PM
In all his narcissistic and egotistical glory, Dole has made a number of post denouncing Russians, Homosexuals, Negro's and other things based on what appeared to be his own vendetta's or just natural prejudice and discrimination. I honestly don't know what happened, in H2V's early days he NEVER acted like this but then over the course of a few days to a week he turned into a MASSIVE ulcer. This is just an assumption, but I think he's actually growing a god-complex.

EDIT:

I have NEVER heard any resident of my town refer to rap by that term. Not in the mall, main street, or even in the bloody school. I may not like rap and yes most of it is vulgar, but generalizing it as "n- rap" just shows how ignorant, racist and biased someone really is. F.Y.I. There are several white rap artists out there too.

I have a lot of black friends and I dated a black man for almost 3 years; that being so, any racist bullshit remarks I will not tolerate, and I hope the majority of you won't tolerate either. It's fucking revolting.

I think you're all analyzing this too heavily. Dole is, and always was an attention whore.

Agamemnon
April 10th, 2008, 11:39 PM
I think my question was just answered. Thanks.