PDA

View Full Version : Remember NSX_NICK?

rossmum
April 10th, 2008, 11:09 AM
...Well, I went back to the thread to link a friend who somehow hadn't heard of it despite being a seasoned goon, and to my considerable astonishment, the thread is STILL GOING. It's on its 50th page and the last post dates back a mere two days. Seems that Nick sold his NSX, how odd.

Link for those who missed it the first time around:

http://www.nsxprime.com/forums/showthread.php?t=98489

It remains to this day the single most incredible internet beatdown I've ever witnessed.

tl;dr (you're missing out though):

Guy registers on a Honda NSX owners' club forum, bragging about how he won $63k in cash on an online poker site, which he then bought a brand-new NSX with
Guy is flamed for blatantly advertising and just being an asshole in general
Guy becomes more of an asshole in response
Poker site is revealed to be his own
Guy denies this, forum member runs a whois to get his details
It is revealed that guy is not living as high a life as he claimed, and that he lives in an apartment 18 miles from the coast, not in an island mansion like he claims
Guy denies this, still trying to hit back (very weakly)
It comes to light that guy is on the South Carolina sex offenders register and holy fuck do things ever get good after that.
Guy gets absolutely grilled as NSXPrime members link their friends, who link theirs, etc., resulting in the thread being viewed by members of car clubs based everywhere from the US to Europe and Australia (including the Citroen Car Club of NSW - my dad had read the thread before I had!)
Thread is now getting THOUSANDS of views per day, having been linked from nearly every other car site on the fucking planet as well as several non-car sites (FP, here, SA, etc.); thousands of guests register on the forums to leave comments (for the NSXPrime folks as well as Nick)
Someone finds his fucking Myspace complete with photos of girls that don't look to be over 18, in underwear and bending over his bed
Holy fucking shit hilarity ensued.

FlyingStone
April 10th, 2008, 11:21 AM
Wow i thought that died a long time ago.

79CamaroKyd: (http://www.nsxprime.com/forums/member.php?u=19663)
Owning an NSX: $45,000
Buying an exhaust Kit : $1,000
Owning Nick Sitko worldwide: PRICELESS

rossmum
April 10th, 2008, 11:24 AM
Yeah so did I, but alas, some of the folks who live down his way have seen his car with new plates and a considerably older driver. That certainly got things going again.

Kornman00
April 10th, 2008, 11:29 AM
mwahahahaha, and to think it all started from one little flaming spark and grew into a wildfire not even Cal could beat :lol:

TeeKup
April 10th, 2008, 12:21 PM
Ooookay, staying away from the coast.

Emmzee
April 10th, 2008, 01:11 PM
Ooookay, staying away from the coast.
You're not a girl age 13-15, so I don't think it'd be a problem.

FlyingStone
April 10th, 2008, 02:27 PM
He might be interested in boys....

SnaFuBAR
April 10th, 2008, 02:39 PM
good lord, even by page one he's owned bad.

Sel
April 10th, 2008, 02:56 PM
Oh I remember this douche.

paladin
April 10th, 2008, 02:59 PM
Haha, that suck for the chimo.

Amit
April 10th, 2008, 04:02 PM
Holy shit, this is new to me. It seems that he was owned the hardest on page one. 3 consecutive posts from completely different users exposed teh shit out of this guy. And all he has to say is, ":):)."

I remember him but not as the pedophile he is now. Also, in his sex offender report, why does it say, "Sex Offender: NO," yet he seems to have harassed a girl?

SnaFuBAR
April 10th, 2008, 04:22 PM
http://img80.imageshack.us/img80/259/roxburynickjv1.gif
how clever :D

E: Ross, sorry you got busted so hard :'(

ultama121
April 10th, 2008, 06:09 PM
Lol, this guy got flamed to the point of frying.

Emmzee
April 10th, 2008, 06:14 PM
He might be interested in boys....
If you read the thread, he was on the South Carolina sex offenders registry for "carnal knowledge of female age 13-15."

Pooky
April 10th, 2008, 11:11 PM
I just spent 3 hours of my life reading that.

It wasn't wasted.

StankBacon
April 11th, 2008, 06:20 AM
lol, i remember when this went down, some of the best shit ive ever read on the intertubes.