PDA

View Full Version : So i head i'm going to see mutha fucking KORN LIVE

Bodzilla
April 14th, 2008, 03:47 AM
Korn are Playing in Brisvegas next tuesday at Riverstage, which just happends to be the same Place i saw Dream theater play at.

Backed by Biohazard, Chimaira, Throwdown, Bloodsimple it's going to be one hell of a night.
5 and a half hours of metal mayhem of some awesome live artists.

Got my two days of TAFE off, (one for the night one for the day after :P), got the money, got the booze and i'm going with between 6 and 9 Hardcore Korn Loving boozehounds and bogans.

can anyone say
Fuck yes!
http://img516.imageshack.us/img516/7871/heavyanimao3la2po.gif

Kornman00
April 14th, 2008, 05:14 AM
Excuse me meester, but I'm not touring the land down under, you've been con'd http://sa.tweek.us/emots/images/emot-colbert.gif

Bodzilla
April 14th, 2008, 05:52 AM
i'm in ur threadz stealin ya smiliez.

but seriously CAN I GET A HI FIVE?!

n00b1n8R
April 14th, 2008, 05:55 AM
No, because nobody likes a show-off. http://sa.tweek.us/emots/images/emot-colbert.gif

Kornman00
April 14th, 2008, 05:56 AM
_o/ \o/ \o_

tri-five %-)

Bodzilla
April 14th, 2008, 06:03 AM
:D!

also fuck you n00b
^___________________________________^

Sever
April 14th, 2008, 06:13 AM
Cool. But not as cool as what I'm doing - I get to see Slipknot, Disturbed and mothafuckin Dragonforce (THE definition of epic) live in August! Along with a crapload of smaller acts. So, yeah... I win, methinks.

Sel
April 14th, 2008, 06:19 AM
Slipknot lulz

Theyre band has 12 members, but one retard in a dumpster could make the same sound.

thehoodedsmack
April 14th, 2008, 06:21 AM
What is it people like about live music performances anyway? I never saw the appeal. Congrats on getting tickets to what I assume is a big event for you, Bod. Don't die. :downs:

Jay2645
April 14th, 2008, 06:31 AM
Fuck yes.
See, I can say it!

n00b1n8R
April 14th, 2008, 06:55 AM
:D!

also fuck you n00b
^___________________________________^
;___________________________________;

Kornman00
April 14th, 2008, 07:09 AM
What is it people like about live music performances anyway? I never saw the appeal. Congrats on getting tickets to what I assume is a big event for you, Bod. Don't die. :downs:
IDK, you get to see the music actually being made...and not just recorded and postprocessed sounds a la CD\mp3s. That and you get variations or mixings of some songs sometimes or just stuff some bands never released on their albums (or maybe they cover a song well).

to each his own

Bodzilla
April 14th, 2008, 07:18 AM
Slipknot lulz

Theyre band has 12 members, but one retard in a dumpster could make the same sound.
Go Die in a fire you ignorant Dousche bag. By the way they have 9 members.
1 singer, 2 percussionists, 2 guitars, 1 drummer, 1 bass, 1 DJ, 1 Sampler.

once you listen to music more and more you'll begin too appreciate how much sound is in a single Slipknot song at any moment. But it's an acquired taste and is sort of like a strange foreign accent.
Once the accent just clicks to you you hear every word, every sylable and every explosive heavy riff and drum beat will be undeniably apparent too you.

I was going to see Korn, Disturbed, Hatebreed and 10 years playing in brisbane about 2 years ago but my brother pulled out on me and i was un able to get there.
Would of been a tough call on that one :P Slipknot WHERE fucking awesome back in the day but i think corey Fucked his voice after the extensive touring and higher notes he had to hit during the Vol 3 tour. His voice will always be remembered in IOWA.
Also I've heard some dragon force live, and i'm not impressed :/. Guitars out of tune, really sloppy playing and that singer gah. I prefer a bit more melody with my music.

E: you know what the appeal of Live music is?
Atmosphere.

nuff said.

ugs3yokNj08
Can you imagine how pumped you would be seeing this Live and being in the Circle pit.

Xetsuei
April 14th, 2008, 08:37 AM
Cool. But not as cool as what I'm doing - I get to see Slipknot, Disturbed and mothafuckin Dragonforce (THE definition of epic) live in August! Along with a crapload of smaller acts. So, yeah... I win, methinks.

Slipnot is the only band worth seeing. Disturbed isn't that good and Dragonforce can't even play their own songs because they speed them up in the studio. Check out one of Dragonforce's live performances on youtube, it sucks major ass.

Sever
April 14th, 2008, 09:08 AM
Shit, you're right. I hope Dragonforce improves by then. Also, one of the minor acts is Five Finger Death Punch, which features Ivan Moody, the former vocalist of Motograter and Ghost Machine, and can actually preform quite well live. I for one couldn't really care much about Disturbed, due to the fact that I can't really seem to immerse myself in their music as I can with groups like In Flames and Lacuna Coil. I am, however, stoked as hell to be seeing Slipknot live, since I know for a fact that they never fail to deliver when it comes to live shows.

DaneO'Roo
April 14th, 2008, 09:15 AM
Dragonforce are the wankiest band alive.

?

Also Korn rules, good luck man. Make sure you get a tour shirt to hold the memories (and also for massive bragging rights) :)

Sel
April 14th, 2008, 09:36 AM
I smell dano getting defensive over music he likes.

Kornman00
April 14th, 2008, 10:00 AM
Meh, not too many slipknot songs that I like, I really could care less for all of his screaming :-/

Pooky
April 14th, 2008, 10:10 AM
Korn are Playing in Brisvegas next tuesday at Riverstage, which just happends to be the same Place i saw Dream theater play at.

Backed by Biohazard, Chimaira, Throwdown, Bloodsimple it's going to be one hell of a night.
5 and a half hours of metal mayhem of some awesome live artists.

Got my two days of TAFE off, (one for the night one for the day after :P), got the money, got the booze and i'm going with between 6 and 9 Hardcore Korn Loving boozehounds and bogans.

can anyone say
Fuck yes!
http://img516.imageshack.us/img516/7871/heavyanimao3la2po.gif

hf o/

Slipknot, Disturbed and mothafuckin Dragonforce
ew, meh and ew

StankBacon
April 14th, 2008, 11:08 AM
korn was good like 8 years ago.

blind
April 14th, 2008, 11:44 AM
o ya im seein cancer bats on april 26, so fuck yea

Kornman00
April 14th, 2008, 12:37 PM
korn was good like 8 years ago. And continue to be good 'til this very day
ftfu :eng101:
TAKE THEM WORDS BACK OR I'LL FUCKING KILL YOU >:U
D:

Emmzee
April 14th, 2008, 12:39 PM
Dragonforce are the wankiest band alive.
IAWTP.

Also, Korn are overrated. If it were Maiden or Megadeth, I'd come over there and steal your ticket.

Kornman00
April 14th, 2008, 12:42 PM
Hey, they're still a respectable band though :/

DaneO'Roo
April 14th, 2008, 07:04 PM
Respectable by writing of music, but the whole speeding up of music in studio and unable to play the shit live kinda undermines the integrity of the music.

I'm a tool man myself. I was heavily into slipknot and korn but I don't really listen to em at all anymore.

Pooky
April 14th, 2008, 07:07 PM
I'm a tool myself. I was heavily into slipknot and korn but I don't really listen to em at all anymore.

ftfy :3

DaneO'Roo
April 14th, 2008, 07:08 PM
>:U

WUKz-giPztA

DrunkenSamus
April 14th, 2008, 07:49 PM
Meh, the only song I like by Korn is Got the Life.

Sel
April 15th, 2008, 04:07 PM
I dont really like Korn, or slipknot, I tend to stay away from nu-metal :/

Nightwish

Fintroll

Zlad!

Iron Maiden

Zlad!

Rick Astley

Zlad!

Judas Priest

and megadeth is usually how I go

And Zlad!

Of course, village people fucking rock.

Phobias
April 15th, 2008, 04:55 PM
Nightwish - Tarja>Anette

Fintroll

Iron Maiden - was much better before Adrian Smith left.

Judas Priest

Megadeath

Some good bands there.
Look for Ensifrerum, and Mastodon if you like Finntroll.

Of course, village people fucking rock.

Also, go die.

Sel
April 15th, 2008, 05:28 PM
Also, go die.

lul

http://farm2.static.flickr.com/1328/538840653_452839dd1c_o.jpg

Bodzilla
April 22nd, 2008, 06:38 PM
Just saw them Live last night.

they went off and played perfectly. awesome cannot describe how awesome it was.
they had 5 bands, Blood simple, Throw down, Chimara, Biohazard and then Korn to finish it off.
During the Korn songs the crowd packed together so tight trying to get to the front of the stage that when people on either side of you jumped up you got dragged up by friction alone.
i lasted about 4 Korn songs and then because i'd been moshing and shit all day, it was so incredibly hot with that many people packed together i sweated out about 2 litres of water and my muscles started to cramp up. So i crowd surfed my way out.

also.
Throw down where fucking AWESOME, better then Chimara infact and during there set they kept bagging the people that where just sitting up on the hill and not joining in the pit or dancing.
"and for all you fuckers up there just sitting around on your ass's, how about we just sit down? cause that will be REAAAALLLL entertaining.
oh wait the drummers sitting down *badoom bish*"

and then we all turned around and brought the mosh to theose people. everyone just charged them under orders from throw down.
:lmao:

awesome AND i have a bottle of water the drummer from "Throw down" threw(sp? :S) out. I caught it :D
Thats going straight to the pool room.

^_________________________________________^

Mass
April 22nd, 2008, 07:01 PM
Could have been better. I mean, imagine if they distributed free Worcester sauce.

Warsaw
April 22nd, 2008, 07:09 PM
So i head i'm going to see mutha fucking KORN LIVE

:giggle:

l2 speel. :v:

Korn is alright. Dragonforce...ugh...have to listen to it almost every day because of my brother and honestly, it all sounds the same.

Bodzilla
April 22nd, 2008, 07:10 PM
D:

i wish the alcohol wasnt so freaking shit tho.
$9 for a bourban and coke, i reckon they used freaking macca's coke in it.
and i had 5 of them (drinking two at a time and i was completely sober >: (

and the Shirts where $50 D:
but i still got my first band shirt :P

E:
@warsaw.
i never noticed that till just...........
RIGGGHHHHTTTT NOOOOWWW