PDA

View Full Version : Yet another product of my boredom...

CtrlAltDestroy
February 7th, 2007, 09:33 PM
http://www.hackhalo.org/l33t/images/python_origins.jpg

Model: brigadierwolf
Texture: Kimono
Animations: Myself

Reload Sequence:

http://www.hackhalo.org/l33t/images/python_reload.gif

Youtube:
0nV1bbdNN1k

Putfile: http://media.putfile.com/PythonReload
Hackhalo: http://www.hackhalo.org/l33t/videos/python_reload.wmv

Production Time: 8 Hours
Frame Count: 345 (Approx. 11 seconds)

I'll make another one with a chopped frame count. ;p

So... yeah. <_<

4RT1LL3RY
February 7th, 2007, 09:47 PM
Very nice animation but my I just say that most revolver now a day reload all chambers at once by using a disposable holder thing, I have seen them before but don't know how to describe it. But I love it, you should make map with this is in, what kind of rounds does that fire because those look powerful.

CtrlAltDestroy
February 7th, 2007, 09:51 PM
A speed loader? Those are no fun. :(

Stormwing
February 7th, 2007, 10:11 PM
most incredibly awesome :)

although, I think that when putting this ingame you should speed up the reload a little. right now MC looks like he's taking his merry time putting the bullets in.

it'll probably be the cause of much grief to people when using it. :D

stevo
February 7th, 2007, 10:22 PM
damn dude thats awsome! idk how u guys do it.

rossmum
February 7th, 2007, 10:45 PM
Awesome stuff, but I can imagine the reload time being the subject of many a rant... love the way he shakes it to get the last few cases out.

DaneO'Roo
February 8th, 2007, 06:44 AM
Very, very nice looking gun.

Animations are one of the best I've seen from you, extremely realistic.

AWesome work :)

Chief117
February 8th, 2007, 07:59 AM
Those are the kick-ass animations rivaling some of cmt's animations in my opinion. NICE JOB! +rep

CtrlAltDestroy
February 8th, 2007, 08:31 AM
Uh, I made most of CMT's animations, lol.

Also, this animation is not for ingame use. Just something I made for the heck of it. <_< Though, as stated earlier, I'll make another one with a more reasonable frame count.

Limited
February 8th, 2007, 01:02 PM
Those are the kick-ass animations rivaling some of cmt's animations in my opinion. NICE JOB! +repNo, this animation owns CMT's

But thats due to the fact they are animaing for halo which is limited, this is just for fun..

Amazing work though man :D

Terror(NO)More
February 8th, 2007, 01:59 PM
I like the gun the texture are extreamly awsome you need to get him to re texture the CMT's weapons there textures look like S***

itszutak
February 8th, 2007, 02:03 PM
:O I love it.

(Once I get AIM priveliges back, can you give me some tips on animating? I'd really like to try it <_<)

Limited
February 8th, 2007, 02:43 PM
I like the gun the texture are extreamly awsome you need to get him to re texture the CMT's weapons there textures look like S***Meh, kinda true, apart from the SEXI as hell BR :D

Pooky
February 8th, 2007, 03:35 PM
Uh, I made most of CMT's animations, lol.

Also, this animation is not for ingame use. Just something I made for the heck of it. <_< Though, as stated earlier, I'll make another one with a more reasonable frame count.

This or a variation of this needs to be ingame... somewhere. A slow reload wouldn't be much of a handicap for a weapon that kills in one headshot (at least it better). One thing though, what about making it like a shotgun so you can load selective amounts of ammo and you don't have to wait through the whole damn process everytime?

Terror(NO)More
February 8th, 2007, 04:09 PM
You forgot to have the idk what the heck its called back part of gun top the like nob pulled down after you finished reloading

CtrlAltDestroy
February 8th, 2007, 04:24 PM
I did not forget.

Nor do I need to.

legionaire45
February 8th, 2007, 07:55 PM
Really liking the shaders on it, the shiny is realistic.

Chief117
February 8th, 2007, 08:02 PM
get out fanboy, that rapes CMT :D

the BR isn't that sexi >.>

the laser kills it.
kiddin' me? the laser doesn't have very many animations at all. Now that new kick-ass assault rifle is worth using.

Pooky
February 8th, 2007, 09:18 PM
kiddin' me? the laser doesn't have very many animations at all. Now that new kick-ass assault rifle is worth using.

Except for the horrendous melee animation

rossmum
February 8th, 2007, 11:13 PM
You forgot to have the idk what the heck its called back part of gun top the like nob pulled down after you finished reloading
He didn't. On a double-action revolver you don't.

Except for the horrendous melee animation
I liked the AR's anims.

Pooky
February 8th, 2007, 11:31 PM
He didn't. On a double-action revolver you don't.

I liked the AR's anims.

I just don't like the melee. If you zoom your field of view out a bit you can see where his arm snaps from one spot to another. The reload is kind of silly too, he pulls the clip out of the gun all of 5 inches. Most of that isn't very noticeable with a 70 degree FOV, but it still bugs me.

rossmum
February 8th, 2007, 11:41 PM
Most of the original Halo anims glitch in some way or another past 82, so that's what I stay at... seemed fine from there.

Pooky
February 8th, 2007, 11:42 PM
Most of the original Halo anims glitch in some way or another past 82, so that's what I stay at... seemed fine from there.

I know, but none of them snap like that melee. It's no big deal, just bugged me.

ExAm
February 9th, 2007, 02:35 PM
Fantastic, but it really could use a speed loader.