PDA

View Full Version : [TF2] Had an epic game last night - post yours!

rossmum
April 21st, 2008, 02:25 AM
Badlands. Blue had us backed up to our last CP for over half the game and were absolutely beating seven fucking bells out of us. They shrugged off every attempt at a counterattack and had the final CP literally within a second of a cap-out at least three times. Two mates from school, Jonz and Troy, were playing on my team, and we were keeping together, chattering over VOIP, trying to break through...

Eventually, we retook our second-to-last CP (with much blood shed, also I killed a fair few). Then we fucking capped out. And I mean, right fucking then. I was only halfway to the next CP and all of a sudden we'd taken the next, and the next, and it fucking dominoed right to the last one. I got there just in time to watch them take it. Everyone was going nuts, running around yelling over the mic. It was truly epic.

Your turn.

n00b1n8R
April 21st, 2008, 02:49 AM
Playing on dustbowl, just took the first point (I spied in there, fucked the shit out of them and half capped it before they got me, team finished it).
So when I respawn, I head up the bridge at the top of the CP into the tunnel where my team is trying to take these engys camping in the long tunnel. There's a medic there healing everybody and as the last person dies (heavy), he declares he's fully charged.

So we just stand there, stairing at each other. I turn on my mic and say "Charge me."

For the next 3 seconds, the red engys had no idea why another red engy was running at them, uberd by a blue medic. It took another second for them to get to their sentrys from their dispensors. As I finished the sentrys and started on their other toys (the uber was about to run out), half our team comes in and finishes the wrench fuckers.

:iia:

Bodzilla
April 21st, 2008, 03:14 AM
this might not seem to much to you guys, but this was the greatest owning i have EVER done in TF2
http://i69.photobucket.com/albums/i80/bodzilla_1/Sniperownage.jpg
I was a sniper.
i think i got 3 dominations.
23 kills
a ridiculous amount of Headshots
and i was alive for like 15 minutes.

i managed to lock down the Well CTF map completely by taking out everyone that left the base. I hs'd a soldier, then 4 scouts all moving (jumping running ect) in a row with no miss's.

The Medic on my team abandoned the other players and stayed healing me, which i much appreciated. because after about 10 minutes the other team started organizing wave of assaults complete with 1 heavy, 1 medic, 2 soldiers 3 scouts and a pyro comming directly for me.
cause they wanted to take down "that bastard fuckign sniper". I've never ever seen or played anything like it. They completely ignored all other members of my team and waged assault directly at me.

and finally after 23 kills guess how i died?
The train got me. not the team, not the other snipers or the Rush's with soldiers Rocket jumping over walls where i was standing.
the mutha fuckign train.

and to be honest, i think it's made the story all the better for it.

it shows me as a scout regrettably because after the train got me after all that time, i turned scout to help the team cap it out.
Mission fucking accomplished.

and on a side note my brand spanking new G9 Logitech mouse is unbelievably fuckign awesome.

n00b1n8R
April 21st, 2008, 03:45 AM
no spys?

Bodzilla
April 21st, 2008, 03:54 AM
oh they tried >: D

rossmum
April 21st, 2008, 04:26 AM
Jesus Christ.

You legend.

n00b1n8R
April 21st, 2008, 04:44 AM
Ross, when did you stop failing at tf2?

rossmum
April 21st, 2008, 05:19 AM
Never, I have my good days though

n00b1n8R
April 21st, 2008, 06:17 AM
I had a few cool runs on well CTF a while back. I was spying, and went into their flag room (top level) and saw a few engys. I ran out the right top level exit disguised as an engy (one engy shot me a few times to check if i was a spy, but only got me to about half health). so I keep walking over to the rocket, where I see this engy stuffing around with his sentry placement. he has a dispensor behind him, and as i walk up, he drops down his sentry and starts wacking.

A quick stab + double sap and he was over. I then went around for the next 10 minutes causing merry hell in their base (stabbed that guy a few more times too till he rage quit IIRC >:3).

I think that guys name was rossmum or something. :haw:

Pooky
April 21st, 2008, 06:57 AM
Dustbowl defense, we were down to the last point and I decided to go pyro. So I run up to that one way gate wen suddenly there entire freaking team comes through it. As fate would have it, I got about 2 seconds of continuous crit flame, with which I caught the entire team on fire and killed both medics and a scout. (of course I got gibbed by a soldier but thats not the point). 2 guys managed to get the healthpacks in the structure, the rest burned to death one by one :D

Bodzilla
April 21st, 2008, 07:11 AM
:awesome:

rossmum
April 21st, 2008, 07:13 AM
I had a few cool runs on well CTF a while back. I was spying, and went into their flag room (top level) and saw a few engys. I ran out the right top level exit disguised as an engy (one engy shot me a few times to check if i was a spy, but only got me to about half health). so I keep walking over to the rocket, where I see this engy stuffing around with his sentry placement. he has a dispensor behind him, and as i walk up, he drops down his sentry and starts wacking.

A quick stab + double sap and he was over. I then went around for the next 10 minutes causing merry hell in their base (stabbed that guy a few more times too till he rage quit IIRC >:3).

I think that guys name was rossmum or something. :haw:
I hate you.

Dustbowl defense, we were down to the last point and I decided to go pyro. So I run up to that one way gate wen suddenly there entire freaking team comes through it. As fate would have it, I got about 2 seconds of continuous crit flame, with which I caught the entire team on fire and killed both medics and a scout. (of course I got gibbed by a soldier but thats not the point). 2 guys managed to get the healthpacks in the structure, the rest burned to death one by one :D
This is why pyro reigns supreme. I did similar on several occasions last night, usually with Jonz or Troy healing/ubering me. Fucking awesome to just run into a room packed with 3/4 of their team and then roast them all.

Bodzilla
April 21st, 2008, 07:21 AM
:shakefist:

CRIT ROCKET!

n00b1n8R
April 21st, 2008, 07:22 AM
Did somebody say Crit Rocket!! ?
rfiBpkRSzUk

Also, wub oo ross <333

rossmum
April 21st, 2008, 08:21 AM
Hahaha, every single crit rocket I get, I've missed with. Everything moves too fast in TF2 :smith:

Bodzilla
April 21st, 2008, 08:49 AM
Just had an Epic game as a scout.

Nothing but bonks and shotguns all around

Sever
April 21st, 2008, 09:01 AM
Nothing but bonks and shotguns scatterguns all aroundfix'd. l2jargon.

I had an epic game as scout awhile back too. It was on es_cave7 (great map), defense, and I was guarding the bottom hallways. I really gave them hell, with magnum shots just constantly firing when I was on the main stretch, and using the scattergun (see, Bod? I can do it properly;)) around the corners. They tried to put up a few Sentry Guns, but to no avail. I even took out an unsuspecting Heavy/Med, and stopped a few Spies with my paranoid yet effective shoot-even-if-someone-isn't-there method. It worked wonders. We won btw - the cart never even made it into the courtyard.

rossmum
April 21st, 2008, 09:10 AM
Actually you can't do it properly, a generic semiauto pistol is hardly a magnum :eng101:

Sever
April 21st, 2008, 09:16 AM
Shit. I thought it said it was a magnum somewhere. What's the difference between the Scout's pistol and the Engi's pistol then, other than reserve ammo count?

rossmum
April 21st, 2008, 09:26 AM
Nothing as far as I know.

Also, it should be noted that 'magnum' is, in fact, a term applied to an exceptionally strong round of a particular calibre. For example, a 2.5 in. 12ga. shotgun shell as against a 3.5 in. 12ga. magnum shotgun shell. More powder, and thus more power. 7mm magnum is a powerful-as-fuck 7mm rifle round, and .357 magnum and .44 magnum are the pistol counterparts.

Sever
April 21st, 2008, 09:34 AM
Good to know. I'm not much of a gun enthusiast, so I never knew. We will now return to your regularly scheduled programming.

Pooky
April 21st, 2008, 03:53 PM
Either the engineer or scout pistol fires faster when you hold down LMB, I don't remember which one D:

Probably engy cause scout pistol fires slow as shit when you hold down the button

MNC
April 21st, 2008, 06:38 PM
http://video.google.nl/videoplay?docid=-4297665236256352232&hl=nl

I've surpassed this one, but I keep forgetting to record, it's annoying... I really need to hotkey something to record [name]...

By the way, is there a way to having random names? That way I don't have to rebind the key everything, or go into the console to type the full thing while in the middle of a fight.

rossmum
April 21st, 2008, 07:01 PM
Not that I know of.

Pooky
April 21st, 2008, 09:17 PM
How do people always redisguise without taking out their disguise case? :S

Also I had an epic spy run on orange x today, surpassed zilla with 9 backstabs in 1 life >:D

It was awesome, I had them all completely paranoid by the time the match was over (we won).

Sever
April 22nd, 2008, 08:09 AM
Press (whatever key you have bound it to) to redisguise as last disguise.

MNC
April 22nd, 2008, 09:39 AM
Default is "b". Also, I sadly didn't record it, but some time ago I got 17 backstabs in a row. :< It was way too hectic for the other team to recognize any spies as they were on the losing side and had to keep their last 2 points.

Pooky
April 22nd, 2008, 03:20 PM
Press (whatever key you have bound it to) to redisguise as last disguise.

ah, okay.

have some rep.

Sever
April 22nd, 2008, 03:30 PM
Shit, I shouldn't have said that. Next time I run in to Pooky in a server, I'll definitely have a knife sticking out from my corpse, as well as the corpses of my teammates. I've doomed my whole team lol.

Abdurahman
April 27th, 2008, 07:34 PM
I had a great game a spy today. 50 points over 2 rounds on 2Fort. I kept backstabbing and sapping everyone! I also backstabbed tons of spies trying to infiltrate us. It was awesome! I would say Spy and Medic are my 2 favorite classes.

rossmum
April 27th, 2008, 09:06 PM
Spy is fucking awesome until they finally get wise to it. I was playing with n00b and Zilla once and managed to rack up 11 destructions and 3 or so backstabs in one long game of ctf_well. I was camped out in their base as an engie.

n00b1n8R
April 28th, 2008, 01:19 AM
Spy is fucking awesome until they finally get wise to it. I was playing with n00b and Zilla once and managed to rack up 11 destructions and 3 or so backstabs in one long game of ctf_well. I was camped out in their base as an engie.
Reminds me of what I did to you. :awesome:

Bodzilla
April 28th, 2008, 04:12 AM
i've played a game with you rossmum the possrum?

n00b1n8R
April 28th, 2008, 04:57 AM
Um, yes?
And me at the same time.

<__<

MNC
April 28th, 2008, 05:20 AM
;-; I wanna play a game with zilla/rossy/nooby too

damn you aussie ping

Bodzilla
April 28th, 2008, 06:52 AM
Be one with the warp <3

Pooky
April 28th, 2008, 06:58 AM
;-; I wanna play a game with zilla/rossy/nooby too

damn you aussie ping

It's not that bad in aussie servers unless you play something that requires leading, like soldier or demoman.

~ZMT~Trace
May 1st, 2008, 04:33 PM
http://img98.imageshack.us/img98/2826/watwatap6.jpg

They goin' to have to glue you back together in HELL

(so much fun in Goldrush)

n00b1n8R
May 7th, 2008, 02:49 AM
So I go downstairs to watch my bro play some TF2 right?
And I get there and he's on the first area of dustbowl with 3 on red and 2 on blue. They'd lost the first point, but were still holding it, and I'm like "best get somebody at the last point to watch out for spys" and he's like "lawl, their too busy trying to sap my sentry" and I'm like "whatever".

So the game goes on for a few minutes, with him kicking some ass (wrenching soldiers, pyros and all sorts before they even get past the first CP). Then, as the last seconds count down he heads to the gates to get some prime spawn killing, and at the last instand, it goes into overtime. After a second of wtf we notice this dude capping their point. As his team legs it to try to stop who ever it is, the blues cap it. He arrives to find a lone spy standing on the point.

Most stylish spy cap I've seen in a looong time TBH. :lmao:

OmegaDragon
May 7th, 2008, 04:14 AM
Last night was beta testing for a map one of the members of eGO made that was inspired by the Blackmesa lab in HL1. The whole map was made of pure win :awesome:. The place is loaded with vents and you could easily get lost in the system. Anyways, we were having abig battle to get all the cap points, and after alot of defending it was down to 30 seconds left, the blues had taken all but our last CP, while everyone was rushing to get the last point, our engineers kept them busy with the last cp. When there was 5 seconds left on the clock everyone was saying we lost it, but me and a soldier captured the point previous to the last in overtime, adding another 30 seconds, we capped the middle point adding another 30 seconds, while half of the team was busy in our spawn points we managed to move them up to their last point. Since they were rushing, they didn't have any sentries in their room, making it easier for the soldier to capture their last point. TBH that was the greatest/tightest game I have ever played ever.

Ending score:
http://img84.imageshack.us/img84/4058/jkjkf2.png

n00b1n8R
May 7th, 2008, 05:19 AM
:picsorstfu:

Timo
May 26th, 2008, 03:37 AM
Got myself a new router which means I can play TF2 without lagging out every 20 seconds ^_^

Tonight's games were amazing. We were not going too well so we decided to do a bit of trial and error, learning the finer points of rushing an entire team of the same class. I've never been really good at TF2 (generally always equal or more deaths than kills), but these games were hella fun.

A few screenies:
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v47/Timo12/Image_000038-3.jpg
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v47/Timo12/Image_000039-1.jpg
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v47/Timo12/Image_000040.jpg
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v47/Timo12/Image_000041-1.jpg

Pooky
May 26th, 2008, 03:41 AM
lol, I actually had a pretty epic game of spy yesterday. It was on goldrush and we were down to the last checkpoint on stage 2 I think, so everyone's bitching at me to take out the snipers on the upper right. (Now it's a pain in the ass to get up to that spot under the best of circumstances and these most definitely were not the best). So I finally get up there, botch the stab on the apparently psychic sniper and end up revolvering him in the face, and I look down to see their entire team of 7 people facing away from me. Best stab streak I ever had :D

Bodzilla
May 26th, 2008, 04:16 AM
Timo that is just beyond win man.

Thats ace.
o/

Timo
May 26th, 2008, 05:01 AM
It so seriously was, wish I had taken more screenies. Probably worth noting that we really did use trial and error, we went through having the entire team except for one or two each class at least once, so atleast 10 people as the same class (team of scouts/heavies on offense is amazing), excluding snipers and medics. Found that a team of engineers isn't that great, because one uber'd guy can demolish the team's work in one go D: . Have to say this game is awesome, it's great that there's a bunch of aussie/NZ servers up, something lacking in the online games i've played.

Pooky
May 26th, 2008, 09:09 PM
http://img80.imageshack.us/img80/1957/cpdustbowl0021yy7.png

wut

n00b1n8R
May 27th, 2008, 01:31 AM
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v47/Timo12/Image_000038-3.jpg

Lot of fucken spies:lmao:
Add me on steam tbh (n00b1n8R)

ultama121
August 7th, 2008, 07:12 PM
This thread needs resurrecting. My brother was uploading stuff and I was playing TF2 and I didn't know about it so...
http://i37.tinypic.com/2551446.jpg

Bodzilla
August 7th, 2008, 09:41 PM
Ratio!

Pope
August 7th, 2008, 09:51 PM
Ratio!
IT BURNS MY EYES SO MUCH!

ultama121
August 7th, 2008, 11:25 PM
Lawl, I used to play on another friend's account and most of my good records are on there. :smith: I also have been neglecting most other classes as of late besides engineer. I have 10 kills on one life with the engi. :) The scout isn't one of my better classes. In terms of Offense/defense/support I am best with: Soldier/Heavy/Sniper.

Terin
August 7th, 2008, 11:35 PM
I have an epic sudden death to share.

Hydro, the turbine (us) vs. the warehouse (them), and we had been getting ninja'd a lot without any sentries. So I went engie. As a result, we kinda turtled a little. Those who didn't got rolled over by the wave of heavies, medics, soldiers, and pyros coming in. I only had upto a level 2 sentry, and then they came in with an ubered heavy. The sentry was destroyed, as well as our strongest classes. We only had 2 injured demomen, myself, and a medic with an uber left. The demo were on the ground, so the medic decided to desperately uber me.

And so, I got out my wrench, crit a pyro to death, killed a soldier, and then got their medic in the last 2 seconds of my uber. The heavy was still alive, but unrevved after the uber ended. So I started whacking him in the face, crit him once, hit two more times, and he was dead. He got the medic, but DAMN IT, I just killed 4 people as an engineer, with no sentry helping, as it got killed by the other team immediately. However, they had about four people left, but with morale so high after that overkill, I got a sentry and dispenser to help the demomen out, and we held out from the remaining four enemies (a soldier, scout, demoman, and medic, I think). However, I didn't want to wait around for them to uber and demolish the sentry, so I decided that I would accomplish nothing babysitting my sentry, and I took the vents to get behind to enemy lines.

After I got out, a soldier had his back to me, and I thought that I would do as much damage to him as I could before he rocket'd me to death. However, to my amazement, I was able to kill him with a single shotgun blast. I followed it up with killing the medic, then dodging the demoman's pipe bombs and killing him, and finally, the scout. I had pretty much single-handedly won the match, as an engineer.

And I was even recording the whole gaming session that night with a demo, or so I thought. I was able to get all but the map before Hydro and Hydro. When I couldn't find it, I was very, very :saddowns:. But damn, it was awesome. Just ask Eram on the steam powered forums, he was the soldier that I ninja'd. :P

Pooky
August 8th, 2008, 02:58 AM
So a couple of days ago I was playing on Twisted Network for SNS on some random custom map, when my team charged the last point on offense and pretty much got entirely wiped out. I was the only one left, and since I was being a melee only sniper tard I naturally decided to charge the remaining enemies and make a martyr of myself. Unexpected to everyone, I wiped out everyone on the cap and got it by myself, with just my sniper blade (granted I did get a lot of crits but still).

Also in a game on blackmesa, I had just joined and when i first spawned there were 2 demos sitting on our last cap... and I took them both down with a blutsauger :v:

Bodzilla
August 20th, 2008, 05:53 AM
http://i69.photobucket.com/albums/i80/bodzilla_1/FuckignHARDCOREOWNAGE.jpg

Epic beyond epic.

Badwater Basin is the greatest map. Ever.
and with a 32 server, instant Respawn and a brand new heavy update, it was un-fucking-believable.

i Pulled off some serious bullshit in these games with my pyro and had about 150 in points (2 rounds) before i bumped the F10 button looking for the screenshot button (always forget lawl.)
but luckily i pressed print screen first and got my Round score.

Ambush's, jumping down on to people, and some serious dodging ducking and weaving all added up to the most amount of fun i've had in TF2. Ever.

Pooky
August 20th, 2008, 02:37 PM
Yeah I had an epic fucking game in badwater last night as well. I was playing heavy and I managed to get 122 kills (39 deaths) in a single round of the game. Along with my trusty medic we pretty much held off the last cap for 4 minutes by ourselves.

e: found the screenshot

http://img401.imageshack.us/img401/1417/plbadwater1337du2.png

:awesome:

Trinx
August 22nd, 2008, 07:43 AM
http://img387.imageshack.us/img387/8593/tf2ratio2ub3.jpg
http://img296.imageshack.us/img296/7933/tf2ratiofh6.jpg
Pity me, for it was an instant respawn server. http://img364.imageshack.us/img364/5866/emotcryingpi7.gif
I thought it went swell, though, but it's gonna be a lot harder now with all these heavies.

Bodzilla
September 18th, 2008, 06:13 AM
http://i69.photobucket.com/albums/i80/bodzilla_1/heacytime.jpg

^____^

see n00b, this is what happens when you disapear from the server i'm on :D

n00b1n8R
September 18th, 2008, 06:42 AM
:saddowns:

If somebody knows where demo's are saved, I'll post a hilarious game I played last night (a team of posh heavys).

CN3089
September 18th, 2008, 10:22 AM
:saddowns:

If somebody knows where demo's are saved, I'll post a hilarious game I played last night (a team of posh heavys).

teamfortress 2 > tf, like all source games vhttp://i29.photobucket.com/albums/c251/CN3089/Emoticons/emot-shobon.gifv

n00b1n8R
September 19th, 2008, 03:26 AM
Oh, it's in the root tf directory? I was looking for a dedicated folder.

p0lar_bear
September 25th, 2008, 11:58 PM
Two great Spy moments on 2fort, since I'm a nub and 2fort is like a second home to me:

Apparently you have to be born a Spy. This one guy ended up like dominating half of our team by going around cloaked and hidden, backstabbing, and running away cloaked. Later in the game, I guess he got bored with it and decided to roll Medic. Without fail, I'm not paying attention in my own base for a few seconds, and a motherfucking crit bonesaw from behind out of NOWHERE. By said spyguy. Only he was a medic. And he kept doing it. -_-

-----

So I'm sniping on 2fort, cleaning up retreats and playing chicken with the BLU snipers on the other side. I see a disguise activate, and out from it pops a slow-ass Scout. As if that wasn't obvious enough, the game sticks the poor old sap with my name. So I take him out with a fully charged bullet to the I-don't-know-where-but-it-killed-him. The guy must have been pretty dense, because he kept friggin' doin' it and not getting the hint when he'd lose about 100-or-so health every time he'd cross the damn bridge. :downs:

Bodzilla
September 26th, 2008, 02:15 AM
you have much to learn young one, but you are on the right path.

persistence baby and soon you will sap sentrys as well as the rest of us.
come here <3

Sel
September 26th, 2008, 07:10 AM
We really should have a TF2 get together sometime :(

ultama121
September 27th, 2008, 04:46 PM
I agree with Sel, very much so.

n00b1n8R
September 29th, 2008, 05:13 PM
Yeah, It's almost as though somebody had already tried to do this and failed miserably because of a combination of shit servers and nobody showing up. :saddowns:

Sel
September 29th, 2008, 05:26 PM
Maybe if it went in the news section?

n00b1n8R
October 2nd, 2008, 08:31 PM
Me, Timo, Selentic, Ultima, Goatse and Pookz were all playing earlier. Was pretty fun but we never got to all be on the same team.

We need to organise this next time for the sake of awesome and win! :awesome:

Pope
October 2nd, 2008, 08:54 PM
Me, Timo, Selentic, Ultima, Goatse and Pookz were all playing earlier. Was pretty fun but we never got to all be on the same team.

We need to organise this next time for the sake of awesome and win! :awesome:
Oh thanks for the shoutout n00b:mad:

Bodzilla
October 2nd, 2008, 09:38 PM
oi mutha fucker >:U!

also it's a logn weekened this weekened in aussie land... that means we should like totally get to gether, and stroke out p.. and be toally bad ass.

ok

WHAT SAY YOU? DO YOU ACCEPT THE TERMS.
\m/ ?

n00b1n8R
October 3rd, 2008, 12:04 AM
Oh thanks for the shoutout n00b:mad:
Fuck, I thought about you but I couldn't remember where I knew you from D:

Jelly
October 5th, 2008, 07:07 AM
Modacity group plus event equals game?

Sel buys server.

Sel
October 5th, 2008, 01:37 PM
Jel buys server and puts it in africa for cheap.

Bodzilla
October 5th, 2008, 03:46 PM
had a good game last night as a soldier.

i have a way of picking the weaker teams, to try and help them out, and we ended up loosing over an entire server cycle of games in a row.
Then descardign my tricks and tactics i decided to just go "Fuck it, i'm going soldier".
and that was the start of a beautiful soldier/ Medic relation ship.

Broke most of my records for soldier , most destruction, kills, points :D

il Duce Primo
October 5th, 2008, 07:12 PM
I was a spy while Massacre was sniping and I killed him. I was so pwning! :haw:

Bodzilla
October 5th, 2008, 09:55 PM
o/

il Duce Primo
October 5th, 2008, 10:09 PM
\o

Bodzilla
October 6th, 2008, 02:37 AM
SUCK IT MASSAFAG

Sel
October 6th, 2008, 06:58 PM
srsly

n00b1n8R
October 10th, 2008, 01:05 AM
pwnd

Bodzilla
October 10th, 2008, 03:09 AM
where the Fark have u been mesiter >:(

i've missed you in off topic D:

n00b1n8R
October 10th, 2008, 09:24 PM
Me, Pooky, Ross, Selentic, Ultima, biPolar, Mass, Goatse, Legionare, Timo and probably a few others who I can't remember just had a big game of pwnage and lulz.

Shit was so cash.

Sel
October 11th, 2008, 08:29 AM
ZPS tonight?

InnerGoat
October 11th, 2008, 02:23 PM
sure, or more synergy

CN3089
October 11th, 2008, 03:56 PM
sure, or more synergy

mic'd players onry

legionaire45
October 11th, 2008, 04:03 PM
:saddowns: I need a mic so I can help you guys with my leet jumping skills.

ZPS. I might jump in if I can get my hands on a mic.

ultama121
October 11th, 2008, 04:10 PM
*sigh* I guess I can use my X360 controller mic...

Daishi
October 13th, 2008, 06:54 PM
Eh? Anyone up for some ZPS tonight?

Timo
October 14th, 2008, 09:32 PM
mic'd players onry

Shit was fun until the server bugged out while play EP2 :-(

FluffyDuckyâ„¢
October 16th, 2008, 06:55 AM
How much is this game? Cheap? Many people want me to gets it! Is it worth it? :D ?

JunkfoodMan
October 16th, 2008, 01:30 PM
How much is this game? Cheap? Many people want me to gets it! Is it worth it? :D ?
I asked the same question earlier this year.
The answer? Yes.

Yes.

Sel
October 16th, 2008, 03:10 PM
Like, 20$?

p0lar_bear
October 16th, 2008, 10:24 PM
$25 nets you TF2 and GMod 10.

Or get the Orange Box for $50 and get TF2, HL2, HL2Ep1, HL2Ep2, and Portal.

Bodzilla
October 17th, 2008, 01:07 AM
it has to be the most awesome deal in history.
there is no other way to describe the OJ box.

Timo
October 18th, 2008, 04:27 AM
Ok so i've never really played a lot of scout before, until tonight. Shit's fun :-D
http://timo.modacity.net/pix/tf2_1.jpg
http://timo.modacity.net/pix/Image_000050.jpg

FluffyDuckyâ„¢
October 18th, 2008, 05:38 AM
Awesome, looks like I'll invest in it! :)

Phobias
October 20th, 2008, 03:55 PM
So there I was; only medic on my team. Full uber charged, playing goldrush.
The enemies cart is not 10m away from the final checkpoint, my team is full of pyros with the exception of a scout and a heavy. All the pyros are out of the base, and only the scout and heavy are there to defend the last checkpoint with me. Then all of a sudden the entire blu team comes through the fucking gate and I have a split second descision to make: Uber the scout, or uber the heavy?!

the scout was screaming "MEDIC, MEDIC! OH GOD HELP ME!" and the heavy was screaming "WE PUSH LITTLE CART. YOU HEAL." both were getting close to death, I had to make my descision.

With a quick look at the scores, I Uber'd the scout, .1 milliseconds later the heavy dies and the scout kicks into overdrive.
"BONK" enemy pyro falls.
"BOINK" enemy HEAVY FALLS.. and his precious medic.
"YEEEEEH" "BONK" the enemy demo-man slips and falls to his knees. The scout looks at him, raises his bat, the demo-man pleas for his life...
It ends. RED wins.

Bodzilla
October 20th, 2008, 08:43 PM
welcome to the club whore.

all i can say is it took you fuckign long enough.
jesus christ man >:(

Bodzilla
October 21st, 2008, 06:21 AM
http://i69.photobucket.com/albums/i80/bodzilla_1/EngyDom.jpg
EAT IT PHOBIAS

Engy Pwnage, Bitches Dont know bout mah Sentrys

p0lar_bear
October 25th, 2008, 12:21 PM
Oh jeez, I had my best moment to date just this morning.

I was on 2fort (as usual) and trying to play some Scout. I came on strong but then I started sucking; I had at least 5 nemeses since I can't aim my scattergun or bat for shit while moving at lightspeeds. So I switch up to Pyro and play that for a bit. I score a couple revenges on some guys that went medic and were trying to Heavy rush our sewers, and pick up a couple dominations.

Then I rush the bridge. There's a lone soldier in the RED doorway shooting rockets at me, so I'm deflecting them back. What happens next is incredibly awesome: I either deflected a rocket at the floor, or I got juggled, but whatever the case, I rocketjumped as a pyro to their battlements, and torched the three snipers up there. Then another one comes out of the spawn by the haystack and I torch him: he runs for it. Thinking he's coming right back, I switch to shotgun and charge up a hadouken. A demoman comes out, completely oblivious to me, and strafes right into my hadouken. He's followed shortly after by a spy that I torch; he flies into a panic and jumps into the water. I follow close behind, and then shotgun him in the water. This then ends with some sort of weapon spam hitting me, don't remember what class or weapon, but whatever.

In this process, I got my revenge on about 2 or 3 more people, unlocked Firewatch, unlocked OMGWTFBBQ, and unlocked Plan B.

How I wish I had a demo of that. :(

Bodzilla
October 25th, 2008, 08:06 PM
o/

mech
October 27th, 2008, 10:05 PM
http://img248.imageshack.us/img248/4455/tfrapezu4.jpg

Mechs hacking wahhh

Pope
October 28th, 2008, 12:38 AM
Why do you all play fast respawn? It's all about the vanilla!

n00b1n8R
October 28th, 2008, 02:58 AM
Why do you all play fast respawn? It's all about the vanilla!
^This man knows where it's at.

p0lar_bear
November 27th, 2008, 03:05 AM
Ohohohohoh, damn I had an excellent run as a Heavy yesterday on 2fort.

A medic and I run into BLU base to find a couple engies trying to build on the ground floor. I break their crap and move into the courtyard, and right into a L3 sentry looking in from the spawn room. Medic ubers, I waste it and move into the haystack. I wipe out the whole friggin' team even after my uber runs out, and end up camping there because pyros keep trying to rush my medic. We stay alive for a little while longer until their pyros get smart and go around via the basement and flank us from the spiral. Medic dies, and I go down with three more kills, breaking my all-time record for kills in one life: 20. If my medic had stayed alive for just those three kills, we would have gotten Division of Labor and Big Pharma. :(

Two days ago, I was in Dustbowl, Stage 3. Server had about 12 people in it total, and I was an engineer on RED. I build up a sentry to L3 behind the shack, and it was doing well keeping the attacking team back. I get bored and scout around a bit. Nobody's looking, and I jump into the side entrance that leads straight down into the BLU spawn. I manage to flank the rush that was building up and take them all out with my wrench; one scout, two medics, a demoman, a pyro, and a VERY unattentive heavy.

And last week, there were some more Heavy shenanigans on Dustbowl, Stage Two. I was defending and got a little bored, so I put on the K.G.B. and went scouting. At the double doors leading into the courtyard, a pyro whips around the corner, torches me, and I get lucky and uppercut the son-bitch. Crit mode activates, I turn the corner and lo and behold, there's a small rush building up ubers in the minehaft (without the door at the end). I manage to wipe out the whole rush with just the K.G.B; couple medics, soldiers, a demoman, and a pyro.

Chainsy
November 28th, 2008, 10:27 PM
Need I say more?
http://i305.photobucket.com/albums/nn229/1chains1/Rape.jpg

JunkfoodMan
December 2nd, 2008, 04:51 PM
http://img254.imageshack.us/img254/7692/owntdv7.jpg

=3
One of my best spy games =x

Bodzilla
December 3rd, 2008, 05:34 PM
Welcome brother.

in time you shall sap sentrys with the rest of us.

n00b1n8R
December 4th, 2008, 02:11 AM
Protip: Stab engine standing behind sentry, sap sentry while it turns around, shoot sentry to make sure it dies before anybody can save it.

Phobias
December 4th, 2008, 05:24 AM
Protip: Stab engine standing behind sentry, sap sentry while it turns around, shoot sentry to make sure it dies before anybody can save it.

What if you can't get behind the engi?

Should you back off or sap the sentry and wait for him to get pissed and chase you/turn to whack his sentry, then stab him?

n00b1n8R
December 4th, 2008, 06:02 AM
sap his dispensor, then the sentry.
OR
Cloak, get on top of him, uncloak, stab and sap :awesome:

Phobias
December 7th, 2008, 04:55 AM
Just had a pretty good game.

5v5, gold rush third stage.
My team consisted of 1 spy, 2 medics and 2 pyros.

We got pushed back pretty far at the start, they got the cart to about 2m from the point when the other pyro says over voice "you ignite, I'll axtinguish".
To cut a long story short, I got close to 40 assists and we pushed the cart all the way back to the beginning.
Pyro co-op ftw :D
BLU team kept building sentries out front of their spawn which kept giving our spy points xD

Timo
December 16th, 2008, 11:53 PM
Just had an epic game with goat. We lost and won equally but it was still hella fun. Wish I had a mic though :(
http://timo.modacity.net/pix/tf2/Image_2008-12-17%201718.58.998.jpg
http://timo.modacity.net/pix/tf2/Image_2008-12-17%201823.52.378.jpg
Note the ping ;)

n00b1n8R
December 17th, 2008, 07:52 PM
only the pro's pwn with australasian lag o/

PlasbianX
December 17th, 2008, 08:40 PM
How are you guys so good :saddowns: best ive ever scored was like 2 kills and 40 deaths :(

InnerGoat
December 17th, 2008, 11:14 PM
Be an offensive sniper.

I offend people.

CN3089
December 17th, 2008, 11:22 PM
ps innergoat and i (well me he was a very offensive sniper) got a goldrush OT win when the kart wasn't even halfway to the second point http://i29.photobucket.com/albums/c251/CN3089/Emoticons/emot-pwn.gif

n00b1n8R
December 18th, 2008, 04:02 AM
Red wins on goldrush most of the time. :downs:

http://steampowered.com/status/tf2/public_graphs/roundwinpercentagebyteam.png

CN3089
December 18th, 2008, 07:21 AM
Which is why it was impressive? http://i29.photobucket.com/albums/c251/CN3089/Emoticons/emot-crossarms.gif

Jelly
December 18th, 2008, 11:16 AM
How are you guys so good
Lag compensation :-3

n00b1n8R
December 18th, 2008, 05:51 PM
Which is why it was impressive? http://i29.photobucket.com/albums/c251/CN3089/Emoticons/emot-crossarms.gif
Ah, misunderstood what your post meant.

I read OT as TO thinking you were on red and stopped the cart.

Pope
December 21st, 2008, 08:34 AM
Did somebody say offensive sniper?
http://img376.imageshack.us/img376/3286/sniperownageuu8.jpg

Sel
December 24th, 2008, 03:02 PM
http://i93.photobucket.com/albums/l42/selentic/yey.jpg

http://i93.photobucket.com/albums/l42/selentic/pwnedimo.jpg

http://i93.photobucket.com/albums/l42/selentic/FGAIIO41.jpg

woooo

n00b1n8R
December 25th, 2008, 01:03 AM
epic doesn't = good score guys. :rolleyes:

Me and a few guys here joined a server on CTF_Convoy_V2 (first time playing the convoy maps, looks wicked btw Jahrain! :awesome:). It started out as a proper game of TF2 but towards the end it turned into people mucking around (scouts running along with the train and heavies would jump off to try and take as many as they could with them: heavy bowling) and other stuff.

Then it went to Arena_Well (not such a great idea for a 24 player rotation but whatever :P). That was great fun too.

God, I wish there were more proper (default settings and plenty of map variation along with good customs) servers like htis in Australia. :(
First time I'd had real fun in tf2 in a long time.

Kinda reminds me of when TF2 had first come out.

Donut
December 25th, 2008, 01:49 AM
http://i69.photobucket.com/albums/i80/bodzilla_1/heacytime.jpg

you know, i hate to be that guy, but that rock in the upper left corner...

OmegaDragon
December 26th, 2008, 11:19 AM
Wish I had taken a screenshot. On Dec 24, had a loooooong 16vs16 game on Convoy. Both teams were equally balanced in skill and knew how to defend and offend properly. About 3-4 hours later the map rounds ended with a 8 blu 9 red. Had a total of 217 kills 119 deaths, and landed third on the list. It was truly :awesome:

EDIT:
Another great game today on convoy
http://img150.imageshack.us/img150/5197/1230429132772jy3.jpg

n00b1n8R
January 2nd, 2009, 12:47 AM
Step 1. 1:2 Medic:Other ratio
Step 2. Watch each other's asses
Step 3. NO SURRENDER, NO RETREAT PRESSURE ON THE OTHER TEAM
Step 4. Use uber's when an opening appears
Step 5. ????
Step 6. PROFIT!!

Anybody notice that when a medic with an uber dies, their body crackles with pretty sparks?
I noticed.
It hurt. :saddowns:

Also, 60 points - 6 deaths (Dust bowl) and 66 points - 16 deaths (Hydro), both as medic. :awesome:

Sel
January 3rd, 2009, 11:40 PM
Fun game :)

http://www.hivclan.net/hivshack/images/ooo4spftz3v40b1jjdid.jpg

The other team was completely oblivious that I was a spy half the time.

Geo
January 3rd, 2009, 11:43 PM
you know, i hate to be that guy, but that rock in the upper left corner...

Wow. I saw that right away too...

CN3089
January 4th, 2009, 12:01 AM
Fun game :)

http://www.hivclan.net/hivshack/images/ooo4spftz3v40b1jjdid.jpg

The other team was completely oblivious that I was a spy half the time.

http://i29.photobucket.com/albums/c251/CN3089/Gaems/tf2yuki.jpg

http://i29.photobucket.com/albums/c251/CN3089/Gaems/hadoken.gif

hadoken kills best kills <http://i29.photobucket.com/albums/c251/CN3089/Emoticons/cool.gif>

InnerGoat
January 4th, 2009, 02:15 AM
OUR ANIMES

CabooseJr
January 18th, 2009, 07:32 AM
Sure was fun last night
YMBvZ3_Nggg
Watch in HD!

CN3089
January 18th, 2009, 10:42 AM
Sure was fun last night
YMBvZ3_Nggg
Watch in HD!
PROTIP: The heavy has a minigun that shoots bullets.

Bodzilla
January 18th, 2009, 06:02 PM
WHAT!

How long have you been sitting on this information!

OmegaDragon
January 19th, 2009, 04:22 AM
Sure was fun last night
YMBvZ3_Nggg
Watch in HD!

requesting team skin link

p0lar_bear
January 19th, 2009, 04:26 AM
Uh, no, it shoots $200 custom-tooled cartridges at 10,000 rounds per minute good sir. :eng101:

CabooseJr
January 19th, 2009, 08:11 AM
requesting team skin link

Took me a while to find it. There you go
http://www.fpsbanana.com/skins/47747

The nice thing about the skins is, they still work when the server has sv_pure on.

OmegaDragon
January 19th, 2009, 01:47 PM
Took me a while to find it. There you go
http://www.fpsbanana.com/skins/47747

The nice thing about the skins is, they still work when the server has sv_pure on.
Awesome!
Looks fantastic in-game.

p0lar_bear
January 29th, 2009, 12:50 PM
http://i126.photobucket.com/albums/p119/p0lar_bear/tf2/stickyreflect.png
Eat it, demofag.

http://i126.photobucket.com/albums/p119/p0lar_bear/tf2/needstohappen.png
This so badly needs to happen IRL.

http://i126.photobucket.com/albums/p119/p0lar_bear/tf2/outofbounds.png
Damn sneaky spies...

http://i126.photobucket.com/albums/p119/p0lar_bear/tf2/ihopenot.png
Love when people have the right combo of sprays.

http://i126.photobucket.com/albums/p119/p0lar_bear/tf2/ironicsign.png
Ironic Signs: Not just for meet the team videos. (Admittedly, it would have been better if he was getting killed in the process).

Sel
January 29th, 2009, 03:01 PM
http://www.hivclan.net/hivshack/images/7dqsuvsjumhlip4agaa.jpg

lol

and

http://www.hivclan.net/hivshack/images/0lu49y7561c6lew82os.jpg

n00b1n8R
February 3rd, 2009, 06:00 AM
SPY SUCKS NOW VALVE MAKE HIM BETTER BAAAAAAAW
http://i96.photobucket.com/albums/l183/n00b1n8R/goldrush3rdfeb2.jpg
http://i96.photobucket.com/albums/l183/n00b1n8R/goldrush3rdfed1.jpg
http://i96.photobucket.com/albums/l183/n00b1n8R/legitme.jpg

PROTIP: Cloak+dispensers are the new disguise. Disguise is the new naked.

Get with the times newbs. http://sa.tweek.us/emots/images/emot-c00lbert.gif

Pooky
February 3rd, 2009, 04:29 PM
Looks like you were playing against a bunch of retards to me.

n00b1n8R
February 3rd, 2009, 06:51 PM
Why is it that every time I'm owning up, it has to be because I'm playing agaisnt noobs.

Get over it pooks, you just can't keep up. vOv

Sel
March 10th, 2009, 03:54 PM
Don't worry about it, I'm better than all of you.

http://www.hivclan.net/hivshack/images/sfetlxssanojwxmw9j0.jpg

Sel
May 26th, 2009, 11:38 AM
http://i93.photobucket.com/albums/l42/selentic/lookitthis.jpg

note the dominations

im soo pro

InnerGoat
May 26th, 2009, 01:37 PM
You totally owned those scrubs!

p0lar_bear
May 28th, 2009, 01:38 AM
Wow.

I was just playing a TF2 Player Match on LIVE, rollin' engy, one of three on my team. Myself and someone else were attempting to build forward (and not doing so well because of a lack of support). BLU grabs our intel twice, and all of a sudden this guy's all like "WE HAVE THREE ENGINEERS WHY DO THEY HAVE OUR INTEL," and I tell him a few times: we're trying to build forward. The Scout holding our intel runs in front of my gun in his base, and I say "intel's down in front of my gun, first floor of their base, need some help" and this guy shoots back with "WELL IF YOU KNEW HOW TO PLAY IT WOULDN'T HAVE EVEN LEFT OUR BASE."

Me: "Go back to Ranked."
Him: "SHUT THE FUCK UP, MAYBE YOU SHOULD LEAVE AND LEARN TO PLAY."
Me: "...go back to Halo 3."

I continue to troll him with shitty witty one-liner burns and "no u" styled retorts, and he just gets angrier and angrier. I start laughing at him and I can just taste the rage.

Eventually the game ends (of course he blames our loss on me entirely) and the party leader (who is not him) boots me.

I don't care what you scrubs say, the XBox version of the game is awesome.
:smugsome:

Bodzilla
May 28th, 2009, 06:32 AM
why would you submit yourself to such horrendous torture.

what is wrong with you.

also this arvo i took out the whole team as a spy.
we where getting fucking rolled so i rolled spy.

2 snipers, 2 heavys, a scout, medic, 2 pyros, demo and a soldier

:smugsome:

ultama121
May 28th, 2009, 07:18 PM
@p0lar, even though Xbox 360 TF2 is infinitely inferior (:snafubar:) it apparently has one of the most normal XLive communites out there. You must have met an exception. Why play an inferior game though? :smug:

Needles
May 28th, 2009, 07:36 PM
I had a match on [Fug] TF2 mixed bag, and we had NINE engineers xD. The enemy team didn't even get one point, we placed all these sentries on A, which was the only one available and the rest on the exits from their spawn points, mine got 39 kills :lol:.

p0lar_bear
May 28th, 2009, 09:17 PM
@p0lar, even though Xbox 360 TF2 is infinitely inferior (:snafubar:) it apparently has one of the most normal XLive communites out there. You must have met an exception. Why play an inferior game though? :smug:

Inferior PC makes inferior game superior.

Or rather, playable, at the least.

Ifafudafi
May 28th, 2009, 09:24 PM
I went to a friend's house a couple of months ago and played TF2 on his PS3.

I went spy, disguised as a scout, and ran straight into the enemy's base; to them, it would've looked like a slow-moving scout is running backwards from the objective. Nobody noticed. Then I sapped the engineer's sentry, and he started chasing me with his wrench instead of removing the sapper or pulling out the shotgun, even though I was several feet in front of him.

Needless to say, :pcgaming:.

n00b1n8R
May 29th, 2009, 12:44 AM
Wait, people play TF2 on the PS3? :aaaaa:

Bodzilla
May 29th, 2009, 05:53 AM
Inferior PC makes inferior game superior.

Or rather, playable, at the least.

Just for that Blasphemy i will NEVER under any circumstance's SELL YOU MY BEANIE
FFFF U

p0lar_bear
May 29th, 2009, 11:19 AM
Just for that Blasphemy i will NEVER under any circumstance's SELL YOU MY BEANIE
FFFF UYou were never going to sell it to me anyway. You were going to give it to me for free. :realsmug:

In all seriousness, I joined TF2 after the Heavy update. I never knew how the game played before the nerfs, buffs, and unlockables. Not having the blutsauger or axetinguisher makes me play Medic and Pyro a lot more cautiously and with more strategy.

Also, demomen are still fucking annoying, though there are more elements I have to worry about than crit stickybombs, so I hate everything pretty equally. :v:

Nightlife
July 6th, 2009, 10:14 PM
http://i13.photobucket.com/albums/a277/fthre/pl_goldrush0024.jpg

nerds got iced

n00b1n8R
July 6th, 2009, 10:37 PM
Sweet teamstack bro

Nightlife
July 6th, 2009, 10:58 PM
I'm 110% jealous of you are pro TF2 skills.

n00b1n8R
July 6th, 2009, 11:00 PM
This kid's going to be fun :q:

Rook
July 14th, 2009, 07:15 PM
http://screenshot.xfire.com/screenshot/natural/12ae690065163923736c239b5c6266d4951c68e8.png
I'm starting to get better with the TF2 sniper..

InnerGoat
July 21st, 2009, 07:14 PM
http://innergoat.modacity.net/tf2_screenshots/SoftTH_hl2_000003445328.jpg

http://innergoat.modacity.net/tf2_screenshots/SoftTH_hl2_000003505687.jpg

posted more for the fact it even works like this

Rook
July 21st, 2009, 07:30 PM
http://innergoat.modacity.net/tf2_screenshots/SoftTH_hl2_000003445328.jpg

http://innergoat.modacity.net/tf2_screenshots/SoftTH_hl2_000003505687.jpg

posted more for the fact it even works like this

Post those using the built in fps meter. :realsmug:

InnerGoat
July 21st, 2009, 07:33 PM
Uh, I did

very top right...

Rook
July 21st, 2009, 07:35 PM
Yeah you only have to zoom in 9x to see that!

cool tho

Sel
July 22nd, 2009, 12:58 AM
get

your

fucking

teleporter

up

faggot

http://i93.photobucket.com/albums/l42/selentic/godfuckingdamnfoolorfuror.jpg

Needles
July 23rd, 2009, 01:32 PM
Battle medic and spy :realsmug:
http://i297.photobucket.com/albums/mm217/madkiller92/spy.jpg
http://i297.photobucket.com/albums/mm217/madkiller92/battlemedic.jpg
http://i297.photobucket.com/albums/mm217/madkiller92/pryo.jpg

Needles
July 24th, 2009, 02:24 AM
Well, around 1 am it started. Our teams did all medic vs all engi melee only. After that all heavy vs heavy, and then with soldier. Then, next round all spy crabs, one team trying to kill another but only using taunts. Then, we went all medic and did 12 ubers on one person at once. Then we did spy crab territory wars.

http://i297.photobucket.com/albums/mm217/madkiller92/heavy.jpg
http://i297.photobucket.com/albums/mm217/madkiller92/medic.jpg
http://i297.photobucket.com/albums/mm217/madkiller92/soldier.jpg
http://i297.photobucket.com/albums/mm217/madkiller92/spies.jpg
http://i297.photobucket.com/albums/mm217/madkiller92/crab.jpg

Rook
August 13th, 2009, 05:34 AM
http://screenshot.xfire.com/screenshot/natural/2613ce4b7a19424f07250026d23ab8cacd67f7ac.png

Rook
August 21st, 2009, 02:11 AM
inner clan scrim thing.

http://img200.imageshack.us/img200/3743/rage1.jpg

http://img90.imageshack.us/img90/7750/rage2.png

one of the blues had to leave there

Ganon
August 21st, 2009, 02:14 AM
inner clan scrim thing.

http://img200.imageshack.us/img200/3743/rage1.jpg

nigga u had a medic on you too, I did that shit as a scout :P

Rook
August 29th, 2009, 02:01 AM
http://screenshot.xfire.com/screenshot/natural/5a54340e95fe91514a414d82bd8286bab22e21e3.png

p0lar_bear
August 29th, 2009, 04:44 AM
Soldiers aren't allowed to crit, ban that hacker.

Peterljr888
August 29th, 2009, 11:54 AM
http://img30.imageshack.us/img30/5295/cpdustbowl0004p.jpg
http://img196.imageshack.us/img196/5944/cpegyptfinal0005.jpg (http://img196.imageshack.us/img196/5944/cpegyptfinal0005.jpg)
http://img83.imageshack.us/img83/2907/cpegyptfinal0006.jpg (http://img83.imageshack.us/img83/2907/cpegyptfinal0006.jpg)
http://img42.imageshack.us/img42/6870/xssxaboleoislookinggood.jpg (http://img42.imageshack.us/img42/6870/xssxaboleoislookinggood.jpg)
http://img337.imageshack.us/img337/8079/cpdustbowl0008.jpg
http://img42.imageshack.us/img42/8752/wackyracesv10000.jpg (http://img42.imageshack.us/img42/8752/wackyracesv10000.jpg)

CabooseJr
September 12th, 2009, 07:56 PM
I had fun on 09/09/09
vzNu4tr7qJ0

p0lar_bear
September 13th, 2009, 07:48 PM
http://i126.photobucket.com/albums/p119/p0lar_bear/tf2/x2fort9-13-09.jpg
My sentry brings all the Spies to the yard
And they're like, I'm gonna sap your sentry,
Heck no, you ain't sappin my sentry,
If you try it, you'll eat a crit wrench
(Too bad my team couldn't put up as awesome of an offense as I was putting up a defense)

http://i126.photobucket.com/albums/p119/p0lar_bear/tf2/xhyrdro9-13-09.jpg
You know you're not doing too well when I top the leaderboard as a Spy.

http://i126.photobucket.com/albums/p119/p0lar_bear/tf2/xdustbowl9-13-09.jpg
I lost count of how many failed ubers my sentry mopped up.

http://i126.photobucket.com/albums/p119/p0lar_bear/tf2/xlolwat.jpg
lol

Heathen
September 13th, 2009, 08:19 PM
why do those captures loook terrible?

E: is that the 360 version? :fail:

Sel
September 13th, 2009, 08:25 PM
I had fun on 09/09/09
vzNu4tr7qJ0

what the fuck

p0lar_bear
September 13th, 2009, 09:28 PM
why do those captures loook terrible?

E: is that the 360 version? :fail:

Yeah, it is. You shut your whore mouth.

And they look terrible because of my capture card. I'm still trying to configure it to look better somehow, I just don't know how to work it :v:

Sel
September 25th, 2009, 10:58 PM
http://screenshot.xfire.com/screenshot/natural/0da6598d71615666576ca196edc98a4c65e74486.png

n00b1n8R
September 26th, 2009, 02:37 AM
http://i126.photobucket.com/albums/p119/p0lar_bear/tf2/x2fort9-13-09.jpg
My sentry brings all the Spies to the yard
And they're like, I'm gonna sap your sentry,
Heck no, you ain't sappin my sentry,
If you try it, you'll eat a crit wrench
(Too bad my team couldn't put up as awesome of an offense as I was putting up a defense)
You're acting like bringing a game to a stalemate is some kind of achievment when you're playing 2fort :realsmug:

p0lar_bear
September 26th, 2009, 03:03 AM
You're acting like bringing a game to a stalemate is some kind of achievment when you're playing 2fort :realsmug:

Not my fault their 3 or 4 failspies can't take out a lone sentry and engineer in the courtyard.

Or just bypass it entirely and take the intel. :realsmug:

(And note the scoreboard, it wasn't a full stalemate. My team had no defense at all until I rocked engy.)

n00b1n8R
September 26th, 2009, 04:13 AM
Not my fault their 3 or 4 failspies can't take out a lone sentry and engineer in the courtyard.

Or just bypass it entirely and take the intel. :realsmug:

(And note the scoreboard, it wasn't a full stalemate. My team had no defense at all until I rocked engy.)
Considering 360TF2 is at a stage prior to the spy even being able to take teleporters (let alone pick up ammo for cloak, the only buff the spy ever needed btw), I can hardly blame them, especially this far after tf2's release.

Rook
September 26th, 2009, 01:03 PM
http://screenshot.xfire.com/screenshot/natural/0da6598d71615666576ca196edc98a4c65e74486.png

was grate

p0lar_bear
September 26th, 2009, 04:13 PM
Considering 360TF2 is at a stage prior to the spy even being able to take teleporters (let alone pick up ammo for cloak, the only buff the spy ever needed btw), I can hardly blame them, especially this far after tf2's release.

Excuses. If I can work a disguse kit correctly, know where to cloak and uncloak, and sap-and-stab, anyone except the newest of newbies should be able to. :smug:

And need I reiterate that I was alone?

InnerGoat
September 26th, 2009, 05:25 PM
what the fuckNo idea what those clowns were doing, but he's using the touhou models (which are poorly done) and hud.
http://innergoat.modacity.net/tf2_screenshots/pl_badwater0002_btt01.jpg

They're really bad.

x360 trash

:gonk: why didn't you save that money for a new pc...

mech
September 27th, 2009, 08:53 AM
You can use custom models ingame? And will everyone see them, or is this some special case?

n00b1n8R
September 27th, 2009, 10:43 AM
http://innergoat.modacity.net/tf2_screenshots/pl_badwater0002_btt01.jpg
Get your weaboo shit the fuck outa my manly game :maddowns:

Rook
September 27th, 2009, 01:42 PM
You can use custom models ingame? And will everyone see them, or is this some special case?

I think either the server runs them and you download them for that server, or you run them on your machine and can use them on servers that have sv_pure set to 0.

English Mobster
December 11th, 2009, 07:39 PM
So I recently had an epic game.
Yes, ME.

It was arena on Badlands. No one was Medic, so I decided to play as Medic for a bit (I wound up being Medic in every damn game I was in that night).

I was off healing, being an awesome medic, etc. The soldier I was healing went and got himself sniped, so I fell back to our base.
Then I checked to see how many people were still alive.
Our team: 1 (me)
Their team: 4

A Scout, meanwhile, tried to bash me in with a baseball bat, but I managed to gun him down with the syringe gun before he got too close. Idiot didn't even think to fall back and use the Scattergun.
Our team: 1
Their team: 3

I rounded the corner and found a soldier. He was not a very happy soldier. I was a smart Medic and ran and hid behind the corner.
Mr. Soldier followed, but was an idiot and couldn't find me. When he had his back turned, I snuck up on the bastard and hacked him to death with the bonesaw before he realized what the fuck was going on.
Their team: 2

By now, my dead teammates are calling me a "Battlemedik", something which made me smile because normally I suck at Medic.
I saw a heavy looking for me, figured the soldier probably blabbed about where I was, so I went up towards where I thought the Sniper was.
Somehow the Heavy doesn't spot me sneak past him and I managed to get into the Sniper's perch.
The sniper is still zoomed in and hunting for me, so I attack him with the bonesaw.
Like the soldier, the guy had no clue what the hell was going on. He did manage to nick me with the SMG, but Medics have auto-regenerating health (<3) so I wasn't in any real danger.
Their team: 1

My teammates are cheering over the chat; they had thought I was going to get killed.
So did I.

From the sniper's perch, I found our Heavy trying to cap the control point. After mastering the art of using the Syringe Gun's bullet drop, I managed to bring down the Heavy's health down about 3/4 of the way before I had to reload.
It was at this time the Heavy realized where I was, and so I had to change locations.
I round the corner and there is Mr. Heavy, machine gun ready to go. We shoot at each other and he goes down JUST as he is about to kill me.
I had 5 health left.

I thought it was a fucking miracle. I had taken down half of an opposing team ON MY OWN as a FUCKING MEDIC.

I went on to suck (as usual) for the rest of the night as Medic, getting myself killed right as my uber gauge is at 97%.
But I take back all comments I've made in the past about the Medic being a non-offensive class; the guy can do some SERIOUS damage on his own when used right. He has mid-range health, but it regenerates, so he can take some damage, run and hide, and then come back to deal some more. His guns are pretty powerful as well when used right.
<3 Medic.

Cortexian
December 12th, 2009, 04:53 AM
Had some fun engie spam the other day!

http://leimg.lancersedge.com/images/55153177871253157816.png

and looking a little to the left:
http://leimg.lancersedge.com/images/44588010838059116069.png

:D

Needles
December 12th, 2009, 10:53 PM
Had some fun engie spam the other day!

:D

I want to go demoman.
And sticky spam it from under the roof...and then when your heavy comes down I'll get a random crit sticky and insta kill him. :D
I love it when sentries get bunched up like that.

CN3089
December 23rd, 2009, 05:21 PM
R7wuyJQSM5Q

Yoko
December 23rd, 2009, 05:44 PM
Haha, that looks fuckin sweet. Must've been fun 6 scouts vs 1 heavy lol

Abdurahman
December 24th, 2009, 11:32 AM
I had the most fun I've ever had as spy yesterday on badwater. I used the Cloak & Dagger. That shit is awesome. I had several 4-5 backstab streaks. What do you guys think? Is this good? I had a lot of deaths, but what can you expect as spy?

The score isn't that clear idk why, but I had 159 points.

In that game, the blue team was an inch from pushing their bomb over the edge. There were 8 minutes left. I backstabbed 3 guys at the cart, and we got enough time to set up a good defense and stopped them. We finally won! It was great!

http://i717.photobucket.com/albums/ww175/AbdurahmanL/hl22009-12-2321-38-51-77.jpg

Aerowyn
January 15th, 2010, 10:02 PM
And you guys think Engineers don't get anything done.
http://i27.photobucket.com/albums/c183/Lady-Aerowyn/dominating8.jpg

Needles
January 17th, 2010, 07:11 AM

Battle engies do, but defensive ones on a lot of maps aren't to useful on a bad team or against a really good team since they're easily spammed out from certain points or an uber can get them.

ICEE
January 18th, 2010, 12:18 AM
http://i27.photobucket.com/albums/c183/Lady-Aerowyn/dominating8.jpg

:gonk: the fuck? did your clan people protect you or something?

I've never gotten past 6 doms with engie :saddowns:

Aerowyn
January 18th, 2010, 06:55 PM
:gonk: the fuck? did your clan people protect you or something?

I've never gotten past 6 doms with engie :saddowns:

Nope, just lots of practice with sentry placement on that map, oh and some skillz don't hurt either. :)

lol, my clan people are more "every man for himself."

ICEE
January 18th, 2010, 07:28 PM
Never played that map. I mainly engie on 2fort or well. Its been a while since I engied at all actually.

When the engie update (http://i188.photobucket.com/albums/z295/iron_clad_photo/Engineerupdate.jpg?t=1263864503) comes out, I hope to see a lot more people playing him. Everyone is playing targe/sword demoman (which ironically makes him less threatening to the engie than ever) >.>

Aerowyn
January 18th, 2010, 09:43 PM
Everyone is playing targe/sword demoman (which ironically makes him less threatening to the engie than ever) >.>

Sad thing is that Direct Hit Soldiers make up for it.... that Direct Hit is such bullshit on sentries I can't even stand it. -__-;

ICEE
January 18th, 2010, 11:08 PM
Is it more damaging to sentries as well as players? I havent played with it or against it enough to know.

Needles
January 19th, 2010, 05:57 AM
Is it more damaging to sentries as well as players? I havent played with it or against it enough to know.

Does 25% more dmg when it hits another player that normal rocket, and it mini crits when you get an airshot (think that's around 170-180 dmg). When it hits a lv 3 sentry they sentry loses 1/2 it's hp, I love to snipe out sentries and then use all the dmg for a buff banner :D.

Bodzilla
January 20th, 2010, 08:51 PM
^ basically that.

the DR owns against sentrys but fails in other areas.
For instance theres no crowd control.
you have 5 people come at you as a soldier with DH your pretty much fucked, where before a couple of good shots and maybe a crit and you where fine.

ICEE
January 21st, 2010, 12:23 AM
after some experimentation I find that the DH is more fun. Especially with the gunboats. I find myself rocket jumping even at low health to escape certain death, then using the speed boost of the equalizer to dash away to health and safety.

Chainsy
January 28th, 2010, 06:45 PM
^ basically that.

the DR owns against sentrys but fails in other areas.
For instance theres no crowd control.
you have 5 people come at you as a soldier with DH your pretty much fucked, where before a couple of good shots and maybe a crit and you where fine.
I can easily take out a crowd with the DH, it merely comes down to knowing how to draw them into a line, as the classes have varying speeds, then simply take out the ones in front of you, that is, if you can aim. :realsmug:
Example, 2 pyros, a scout, and a med had the high ground on me in well, they jumped down, I retreated behind the trains causing them to rush around the corner, 2 dh shots on each pyro, they were gone, mid aired the scout who had tried to land on me from overhead, then rocket jumped behind the med and corner him in the back. fuck yer.

Bodzilla
January 30th, 2010, 03:42 PM
crowd control refers to splash damage damaging multiple people and pushing them back with ease.

your talking about strategies, which you can do with anything, even a scout.
would you say he's crowd control?

Chainsy
January 31st, 2010, 08:36 PM
Ever gotten behind a group of people on arena and got fb as scout? :realsmug:
Anyways it's more a matter of opinion, generally yes, dh is for precise shots and is not meant to clear a room in like 2 hits.

ICEE
January 31st, 2010, 10:15 PM
chains. You are not understanding at all what boddy is saying.

Read it like 3 more times k

Phobias
February 2nd, 2010, 04:51 AM
Ever gotten behind a group of people on arena and got fb as scout? :realsmug:

Sure have, shit did not go down as planned though.

Chainsy
February 2nd, 2010, 08:44 PM
chains. You are not understanding at all what boddy is saying.

Read it like 3 more times k
Iron I can understand sentences just fine suh. We country folk may talk a bit different, but trust me we got a gud ol brain down hur too.

Corvette19
February 3rd, 2010, 12:08 AM
Iron I can understand sentences just fine suh. We country folk may talk a bit different, but trust me we got a gud ol brain down hur too.
That's racist...

Chainsy
February 3rd, 2010, 05:18 PM
That's racist...
Wut:raise:

English Mobster
February 5th, 2010, 10:09 PM
A good friend of mine (female) has TF2 for the 360, and one of my stepbrother's friends just so happened to give him the 360 version of the Orange Box the same day.
And so I've been playing the 360 version.

OH.
GOD.

So many bugs (both good and bad) in this game. Holy shit.
Also, EVERYONE sucks dick compared to the PCfags. I was a spy who ran around the other team's base on 2fort sapping sentries, and I was being healed by an enemy medic THE WHOLE TIME.
He didn't even give a shit that I was a spy until I backstabbed someone, at which point he didn't realize that the Medic had guns OTHER THAN THE FUCKING MEDIGUN.
Once again, I went Spy and got into an engineer nest. One of the engineers decided to spycheck me.
I was confident they were going to kill me, but do you know what he did? He hit me on the head ONCE with the wrench and then was satisfied I wasn't a spy.
ONCE.
So I sapped his sentry. He just watched it get sapped, then built another, which I sapped.
He knew I was a damn spy, but he didn't do shit about it.
So I backstabbed him and stole the intel.

Also, holy fuck. My stats in this game are so awesome compared to the PC version.
In one game, I got a 25 killstreak as a Heavy on 2fort. I suck at Heavy, and no one had the common sense to go Medic to help me out.
There's a bit of a story about that killstreak, but I'll save that for later.

I took out an entire enemy team as a Medic. I went right into their base, killed a badly-placed Sentry, and took out the entire team. The snipers tried to noscope me, the Soldiers tried to hit me directly with the rockets, the Pyro didn't use her shotgun, and the Heavy couldn't turn fast enough to kill me.
If you want to feel like you're good at a videogame, I recommend getting TF2 for the 360. Everyone sucks.
However, there are also no bugfixes, meaning that the Pyro has no airblast, the enemy team can get into your spawn room at times, ammo and health is missing from the intel room on 2fort, you can kill enemies on Dustbowl before the game begins, etc.
Also, wave good-bye to your Backburner/Sandvich/FaN/etc. The vanilla game is a lot... cleaner compared to TF2 in its current state. It's nowhere NEAR as chaotic as the deathmatches I've come to expect from the PC version.

That being said, I did manage to have one awesome moment on the 360 today, involving that 25 Heavy killstreak.
As I mentioned, I suck with the Heavy. My PC stats show that the maximum amount of points which I've scored in one life is a whole 2 (better than my Sniper, who has scored a maximum of 1 point in one life).
My team somehow grew competent enough to get a Sentry nest in the entrance/exit to the enemy base. The only way out of their base was by jumping onto the bridge, and even that was risky.
We had 2 Sentries in our base and 3 Sentries/5 Dispensers at the entrance to theirs. We couldn't go any further because there was a Sentry nest up ahead and the server had disabled the Spy, Soldier, and Demoman classes, leaving the Heavy the only class able to do any kind of damage at all to the things.
I went Heavy for lack of a better option and positioned myself near the Dispensers. Periodically, I rambo'd my way into their base (alone, as the Engineers all stayed with their Sentries), did as much damage as I could, then headed back to our camping spot for ammo and health.
I killed about 5 people every time I rambo'd my way in there, but it wasn't enough for our team to punch through. They kept charging at us, and I stayed at my Dispenser and killed them all LIKE LITTLE BABIES.
*Ahem*
Anyway, they kept leading suicide charges on our nest, and our shitload of Sentries + Heavy kept taking them out.
Try as we might, neither side could break the stalemate. They couldn't punch out of their base, and we couldn't punch any further into theirs.
After TWENTY-FIVE DEAD COWARDS committed suicide, the other team finally got enough brains to break the stalemate.
They rushed us from all sides: a Heavy/Medic pair came at us from their entrance and their exit, and a Pyro followed right behind them. Needless to say, my string of Dominations were brought to an end as our little mini-base was crushed.
Still, it was totally awesome. And I got the highest killstreak I've ever gotten in TF2.
Ask anyone who's played with me in that game; I suck. This is a monumental achievement for me. :downs:

Bodzilla
February 6th, 2010, 02:41 AM
Console tards itt.

Rook
February 6th, 2010, 12:57 PM

You're not southern get the hell out

Bloodraver
February 6th, 2010, 01:29 PM
You're not southern get the hell out

lol