PDA

View Full Version : Wheres pooky?

Bodzilla
April 22nd, 2008, 12:41 AM
whats happened to him? he's banned?
and n00bs in detention?

i've been trying to ask ross but he's just ignoreing me :/

I'm for reinstating FriedMetroid if he's not going to come here for the sole purpose of trolling, like he was last time. :|

Seeing as how you're here anyway and you haven't been banned or canned, then welcome back. I'm not going to ban you on sight because to be honest, your behavior isn't as bad as a lot of other shitstains I've had to wipe up, and I'll take your word for it that you're willing to reform.

as far as i can tell from his posts he's kept his nose clean. He hasnt been trolling and he's only made a handful of posts and they've been clean.
so.......
whats going on dudes.

and is n00b in the dention for shit-posting or other reasons, because i havnt seen anything substantially bad.

are their deleted posts or something i'm missing out on, because i'd love to know why he's just been banned out of the blue.

paladin
April 22nd, 2008, 12:43 AM
Let them go, Big Brother has them.

seriously, lock it.

Bodzilla
April 22nd, 2008, 12:45 AM
i aint demanding i'd just like to know whats going on. n00b would probably be for shit posting but this isnt a fight.

as far as i know pooky has been playing by their rules and doing exactly what they say, so to have him banned seems fairly shitty.

i just want to know if there has been other shit going on behind the scenes that would warrant it.

and i like my Bi friend :saddowns:

Sel
April 22nd, 2008, 06:31 AM
I miss pooky :saddowns:

FlyingStone
April 22nd, 2008, 06:49 AM
I haven't seen Pooky starting shit, can someone point out where he was?
What is going on...
:smith:

Emmzee
April 22nd, 2008, 06:49 AM
N00b is in detention for that nude Alyx ragdoll he linked to in that Gmod thread.

I dunno about Pooky.

OmegaDragon
April 22nd, 2008, 08:03 AM
Last infraction Pooky got was in the Steam ID (http://modacity.net/forums/showpost.php?p=246348&postcount=64) thread where he stated that he had 3 different accounts. Either he got banned for it by Zeph (assuming this because Zeph left the infraction, could have been an agreement between the mods), or had enough infractions to get a ban.

As for n00b, he posted a link in the "Shit that needs to gtfo garrysmod.org (http://modacity.net/forums/showpost.php?p=246463&postcount=6)" that contained a naked Alyx ragdoll that looked like her head got into a freak accident.

rossmum
April 22nd, 2008, 11:20 AM
whats happened to him? he's banned?
and n00bs in detention?

i've been trying to ask ross but he's playing CoD4 after finally getting it and his Xfire/Steam is on the blink ingame, not like he'd know shit about it anyway as he only noticed when he checked the forums a few minutes ago
:eng101:

Agamemnon
April 22nd, 2008, 11:25 AM
How can your PoS computer run CoD4?

rossmum
April 22nd, 2008, 11:36 AM
Dunno, but it beats the minimum specs.

Running it at 800x600, medium-low settings. It still looks stunning. Getting about 10-30fps depending on vegetation density (the Russian plains murder it).

Agamemnon
April 22nd, 2008, 11:58 AM
How can you play the game at anything below 30 FPS. Srsly. Fluent animation becomes a slide show. Might as well just go outsi--

owait

rossmum
April 22nd, 2008, 12:03 PM
I'm used to it, before CoD4 it was HL2 and before that Halo running at <30fps.

Agamemnon
April 22nd, 2008, 12:08 PM
:gonk:^∞

You need to upgrade.

p0lar_bear
April 22nd, 2008, 12:12 PM
Getting back ontopic...

I see the Pooky account was permabanned. Sigh.

As I stated before, Pooky/Fried WAS originally banned for shitting up the forums, but he's shown he wants to reform and try again.

I'll merge his accounts and unban.

FlyingStone
April 22nd, 2008, 12:40 PM
^Question why was he banned in the first place? Mistake?

PenGuin1362
April 22nd, 2008, 12:41 PM
Also enough with this "WAT HAPPENED TO THIS GUY HURR" threads. Tbh no one cares. Take your concerns up with an admin privately. Unless bod gets banned, then we make a thread of his mass amounts of pictures in place for a memorial, but we still won't ask why : p

Agamemnon
April 22nd, 2008, 12:49 PM
You could call it that.

Zeph
April 22nd, 2008, 01:03 PM
It was a duplicate account.

N00b is in detention for that nude Alyx ragdoll he linked to in that Gmod thread.

I dunno about Pooky.
N00b is in detention because he's picked up over 20 infractions combined from every member of the staff.

Have you guys ever thought of asking these people what happened over an IM? I mean, if you're buddy-buddy enough with them to post a where did they go thread, you should be talking to them out of the forum.

FlyingStone
April 22nd, 2008, 01:15 PM
Have you guys ever thought of asking these people what happened over an IM? I mean, if you're buddy-buddy enough with them to post a where did they go thread, you should be talking to them out of the forum.

As a matter of fact I talked to Pooky this morning asking him what happened. He didn't know that he was even banned until i mentioned it to him.
Hurr...

Zeph
April 22nd, 2008, 02:57 PM
Ever thought of asking him to try and find out?

Aerowyn
April 22nd, 2008, 03:08 PM
Do keep in mind the rules here:
http://www.modacity.net/forums/announcement.php?f=6

He openly admitted to having multiple accounts, which merits infraction. :P that's just the breaks.

Pooky
April 22nd, 2008, 03:13 PM

He openly admitted to having multiple accounts, which merits infraction. :P that's just the breaks.

Nice to see how well honesty gets rewarded, and I sure am glad to see all my infractions back... but I guess I'll take what I got, thanks p0lar.

I should mention that due to blindingly obvious timezones, me and bod are rarely online at the same time.

Aerowyn
April 22nd, 2008, 03:17 PM
Nice to see how well honesty gets rewarded.

lol. That's like expecting no consequence for admitting to robbing a bank. Either way, you broke the rules. You admitting to it just makes you guilty, not innocent. :P

Anyhow, you only need one account, so just make this one count. :)

Agamemnon
April 22nd, 2008, 03:30 PM
Yeah Pooky, the administration wasn't aware of your multiple accounts that have been banned for months now. :eyesroll:

Pooky
April 22nd, 2008, 03:33 PM
Yeah Pooky, the administration wasn't aware of your multiple accounts that have been banned for months now. :eyesroll:

I knew they were of course, infact thats why I didn't think at first that Zeph did it. I shouldn't have been so foolish <_<

After I'd proved that I could be a productive community member, I figured it would be okay to clear the air about it.

Aerowyn's reaction was what I was hoping for from the rest of the administration.

Sel
April 22nd, 2008, 03:42 PM
I found pooky :awesome:

ima_from_America
April 22nd, 2008, 03:44 PM
Try and find him now.
http://technology360.typepad.com/photos/uncategorized/waldo.jpg

Sel
April 22nd, 2008, 04:13 PM
I found him.

Hes the bear sitting in plain site.

Phopojijo
April 22nd, 2008, 04:22 PM
Lower-middle... between the man in the green shirt and the woman in the pink dress.

That was easy o.O

Sel
April 22nd, 2008, 04:23 PM
Lower-middle... between the man in the green shirt and the woman in the pink dress.

That was easy o.O

We were looking for pooky, not waldo.

Amit
April 22nd, 2008, 05:17 PM
why are you guys shitting this thread up too?

Bodzilla
April 22nd, 2008, 05:20 PM
It was a duplicate account.

N00b is in detention because he's picked up over 20 infractions combined from every member of the staff.

they whernt online. its rather hard to get hold of pooky sometimes.

so you guys gunna ban rossmum and Patrick for having multiple accounts? Last time i checked pat still had crash override and rossmum had berkut.
c'mon this had nothing to do about rules and everything to do about old grudges from a biased admin.
so dont try to bullshit me on this one please.

FlyingStone
April 22nd, 2008, 05:31 PM
so you guys gunna ban rossmum and Patrick for having multiple accounts? Last time i checked pat still had crash override and rossmum had berkut.
c'mon this had nothing to do about rules and everything to do about old grudges from a biased admin.

:haw:

Emmzee
April 22nd, 2008, 05:38 PM
:awesome:

ultama121
April 22nd, 2008, 05:55 PM
Just in case those smiley posts aren't giving you enough of a clue Bod, look on the last page. :-3

Bodzilla
April 22nd, 2008, 05:59 PM
Each page for me has 50 posts. i'm still on page 1.

be more spcific.

ultama121
April 22nd, 2008, 06:03 PM
http://www.modacity.net/forums/showpost.php?p=247085&postcount=22 :p

If you are not joking

Bodzilla
April 22nd, 2008, 06:05 PM
i know he's unbanned, but that doesnt make how this was handled any better.
or my point any less valid.

ultama121
April 22nd, 2008, 06:09 PM
Oh ok, I wasn't saying anything like that, I just thought you didn't notice the posts. Sorry for the misunderstanding.

Kalub
April 22nd, 2008, 07:35 PM

I'm pretty sure they chose which account they wanted to use when they were unbanned and are aware of the rules; meaning the administration need not worry about it.

PenGuin1362
April 22nd, 2008, 07:38 PM
It also depends on the amount of warnings/infractions/-rep someone received. If they have mostly -rep, and a large amount of infractions, just making a new account without notifying any moderators/admins is basically like escaping out of those punishments.

Bodzilla
April 22nd, 2008, 09:06 PM
I'm pretty sure they chose which account they wanted to use when they were unbanned and are aware of the rules; meaning the administration need not worry about it.
i think he only made one post with his other alt accounts and only got one warning.... it was on his main.

the other warnings he had where from his oooollllddd acount.
fresh slate if you will.

Kalub
April 22nd, 2008, 09:10 PM
I'm all for a merger of the accounts, but a not a fresh slate. If you encourage that then everyone will attempt to do it thus circumventing the rule and rendering it useless.

Zeph
April 22nd, 2008, 09:24 PM
Yeah, because you just know I was the one who unbanned accounts when the new domain went live. As far as I knew the Fried account was unbanned.

Bodzilla
April 22nd, 2008, 09:36 PM
Yeah, because you just know I was the one who unbanned accounts when the new domain went live. As far as I knew the Fried account was unbanned.
So when is ross and pat getting banned?

Pooky
April 22nd, 2008, 09:38 PM
I found him.

Hes the bear sitting in plain site.
:saddowns:

they whernt online. its rather hard to get hold of pooky sometimes.

I agree with you on most of that but really interweb dramas are the reason I got myself banned in the first place and I'd prefer to avoid them... don't worry we can still have sex. :)

It also depends on the amount of warnings/infractions/-rep someone received. If they have mostly -rep, and a large amount of infractions, just making a new account without notifying any moderators/admins is basically like escaping out of those punishments.
I didn't have lots of -rep... but I had a ton of infractions. Don't worry though, all those are back to annoy me when I look at my user CP.

I'm all for a merger of the accounts, but a not a fresh slate. If you encourage that then everyone will attempt to do it thus circumventing the rule and rendering it useless.
Even though I got all my infractions back, I got all my rep and posts back too, so I suppose its sort of a fair trade.

Sounds like a good reason to avoid further dramas, can we lock this one now?

PenGuin1362
April 22nd, 2008, 10:43 PM
So when is ross and pat getting banned?

They don't have shit ton of infractions on their accounts, well ross may however it's all on his ross account, his other one is useless. I don't think pat has any. Not to mention they admitted right off who they were. See fine print

"Other terms and conditions apply"

rossmum
April 22nd, 2008, 10:52 PM
Berkut was also approved by someone who will most likely detain me if I state their name (again), so the entire staff knew beforehand who it was and what was going on.

Kalub
April 22nd, 2008, 11:01 PM
The tits are a lie

p0lar_bear
April 23rd, 2008, 12:32 AM
The thread is a lock.

I mean a lie.

...no, lock was right.