PDA

View Full Version : Total Time Online?

Bodzilla
April 24th, 2008, 09:04 PM
Over at Roosterteeth one of the features of the forums is being able to look at how much time you've spent online, and where you've spent most of your time.
Is it worth implementing something like this?

just be a bit of fun and we could so who really was the biggest forum whore of them all >: D

Gamerkd16
April 24th, 2008, 09:16 PM
Yeah. It would be interesting to see which one of us has no life. lol

I would think one of the Admins would have highest time. Since they are always here maintaining things.

Bodzilla
April 24th, 2008, 09:18 PM
lol.......

Pooky
April 24th, 2008, 09:24 PM
No... I think n00b or KM would have the most time :S

Emmzee
April 24th, 2008, 09:30 PM
They have something like that in the Slackerz forums. I'd personally like to see how much time I've spent well wasted here.

Classicthunder
April 24th, 2008, 09:46 PM
Over at Roosterteeth one of the features of the forums is being able to look at how much time you've spent online, and where you've spent most of your time.
Is it worth implementing something like this?

just be a bit of fun and we could so who really was the biggest forum whore of them all >: D

Awesome a new way to have an E-Dick. Just what we need.

Pooky
April 24th, 2008, 09:49 PM
Awesome a new way to have an E-Dick. Just what we need.

Only someone with red rep would say that :downs:

Bodzilla
April 24th, 2008, 09:50 PM
lawlolo
red rep member :downs:
and you take me seriously right now...... you've got issues.

Classicthunder
April 24th, 2008, 09:57 PM
lawlolo
red rep member :downs:
and you take me seriously right now...... you've got issues.

I didn't realize I took any of you seriously, thanks for telling me. I've just noticed the reping system to have scared off new members and that giving the already e-dick waving crowd even more incentive to do so. Not like they need any help :rolleyes:.

@ Pookey
Only someone who dosen't like elitist snobs constantly chasing off everyone new wouldn't like this idea. Only the opposite or their kiss ups would ;).

Bodzilla
April 24th, 2008, 10:16 PM
we dont chase off everyone new >__>

LlamaMaster
April 24th, 2008, 10:18 PM
My e-dick may only be 5 inches long, but I can work it. :p

Also, I'd really rather not know how much time I've been on here...

Pooky
April 24th, 2008, 10:26 PM
Only someone who dosen't like elitist snobs constantly chasing off everyone new wouldn't like this idea. Only the opposite or their kiss ups would ;).

So are you calling me an elitist, or a kiss up? Either way I can tell you've clearly not been here long.

StankBacon
April 24th, 2008, 10:34 PM
it would be pretty silly to implement this now...

unless there is a way to retrieve past online data.

Classicthunder
April 24th, 2008, 10:36 PM
<------------

Thats true Bacon.

Agamemnon
April 24th, 2008, 10:45 PM
<------------
Yeah, your join date definitely reflects your knowledge of the going ons of this forum. Bravo. Gamerkd and you would get along well. I mean, Bod, who starts a thread asking for a fun, simple tool, gets blasted by someone who isn't already positively accepted into the community and then the same person has the sheer audacity to be hypocritical and say who is who. And if you're wondering why you have negative rep, that may just be the reason why.

Bodzilla
April 24th, 2008, 10:52 PM
Yeah, your join date definitely reflects your knowledge of the going ons of this forum. Bravo. Gamerkd and you would get along well. I mean, Bod, who starts a thread asking for a fun, simple tool, gets blasted by someone who isn't already positively accepted into the community and then the same person has the sheer audacity to be hypocritical and say who is who. And if you're wondering why you have negative rep, that may just be the reason why.
STOP IT

THE LOGIC IT BURNS!

Gamerkd16
April 24th, 2008, 11:07 PM
Whoa, whoa, whoa. There is no need to bring me into this. I believe what I want, I don't care. This place could use shaping up so I express myself about it. Don't jump down my throat about it, and especially in an unrelated topic.

Maybe you were banned for a reason. Go be a troll somewhere else.

E: And me, I supported the idea of Bod's. Get your facts straight.

Classicthunder
April 24th, 2008, 11:10 PM

lol I was responding to when Pooky said I must be new. I don't care whats going on in this forum. Only that the random funny picture, youtube, and halo 1 forum are continuously updated. When did I say who was who? You're loosing me again man. Try to stop making shit up.

I also know why I'm negitive. Minus you, bod, and ross I'm about positive. Supporting my point that 3 people could easily scare of a new member.

I like the slander. I'm attacking the set up the rep system as it allows for elitism and discourages new members and all you can pull out is "OMG ClassicThunder is red bar the community hates him!!!!!!!!!" when actually its a group of 3 people doing exactly what I describe. I'm not joking when I say your proving my point Aggy by your behavior every time I state my opinion on anything.

Funny that many of the people supporting the system have been banned. Aggy and Ross. Nice job representing the community. We all strive to be baned and hated like you.

Agamemnon
April 24th, 2008, 11:13 PM
Whoa, whoa, whoa. There is no need to bring me into this. I believe what I want, I don't care. This place could use shaping up so I express myself about it. Don't jump down my throat about it, and especially in an unrelated topic.

Maybe you were banned for a reason. Go be a troll somewhere else.

E: And me, I supported the idea of Bod's. Get your facts straight.
I haven't jumped down your throat about anything. You're a known entity when it comes to complaining about reputation simply because you don't understand the concept of it (despite it have being explained to you countless times). Don't throw a hissy simply because I used you as an example for the facts of how the only people that complain about reputation are the ones that don't understand the concept of it and aren't interested in trying to understand it either. So before you go around throwing 15-year-old insults again you should check your sights and see that I've done nothing but state the facts around here. All the more reason why the both of you would indeed get along.

lol I was responding to when Pooky said I must be new. I don't care whats going on in this forum. Only that the random funny picture, youtube, and halo 1 forum are continuously updated. When did I say who was who? You're loosing me again man. Try to stop making shit up.
When you said everyone who supports this idea has an "e-peen" and that the people who don't are people who don't like "elitist snobs" (Your hasty generalization can be found here (http://www.modacity.net/forums/showpost.php?p=248033&postcount=9)).

I also know why I'm negitive. Minus you, bod, and ross I'm about positive. Supporting my point that 3 people could easily scare of a new member.
And I know you're lying as well, because plenty of others have shown distaste for you in this community, and for good reason as well, considering your ignorance knows no bounds. If negative repping scares away the idiots, then I say the system works wonders.

I like the slander. I'm attacking the set up the rep system as it allows for elitism and discourages new members and all you can pull out is "OMG ClassicThunder is red bar the community hates him!!!!!!!!!" when actually its a group of 3 people doing exactly what I describe. I'm not joking when I say your proving my point Aggy by your behavior every time I state my opinion on anything.
First off, go look up the word slander. I haven't said anything not true about you. Again, all I have said are the facts regarding your interpretation of the reputation system. Second, stop lying; there are much more than three people who think your presence here is unwanted. Third, learn to be less hypocritical.

Funny that many of the people supporting the system have been banned. Aggy and Ross. Nice job representing the community. We all strive to be baned and hated like you.
And this is relevant how? Oh yeah, it isn't! :haw:

Gamerkd16
April 24th, 2008, 11:15 PM

IAWTP

Everything about it. Too much power can end up in the wrong hands. Classic if I were you. I'd disable your rep. I chose to do that a long time ago. Ross and all of them basically ruined me in one night for expressing my opinion about something so I just said "Screw it. Fix the system and I'll become part of it again." But that won't happen any time soon. So meh....

E: The same thing happened with me Classic. Only like 3 high powers got together and threw into the ground. It wasn't many different people that thought "Oh, I don't like him." It was only a few people. Then of course they are all friends so they back each other up. If you piss off one, you piss off them all. That's the problem.

Bodzilla
April 24th, 2008, 11:38 PM
theres nothing wrong with the system.
at all.

i had absolutely no rep for over 6 months when i was on the forums. Simply because i didnt do anything to earn it, to laugh at or throw out a decent opinion.

Gamerkd16
April 24th, 2008, 11:44 PM
theres nothing wrong with the system.
at all.

i had absolutely no rep for over 6 months when i was on the forums. Simply because i didnt do anything to earn it, to laugh at or throw out a decent opinion.
Yeah but when you get repped by jackasses on here unfairly, you tend to take it in a negative way.

April 25th, 2008 12:34 AM Agamemnon Intentional idiocy. No need for that. Also, thanks for the -0 rep.He's only proving my point more. -4 rep.
He started all this. That one flame. This is what I hate. Give idiots power and they tear down the little guys. "Oh look at me. I can model. I get rep. Now I'm going be ass to people from the rep I got from my skills and bring others down." If my rep did nothing to you why must you be the jackass you are and rep back. "Oh I shot you with a gun that had blanks in it. Now I'm pissed and I'm going shoot you with a real gun." See how your reasoning is sorta dumb?

Classicthunder
April 24th, 2008, 11:47 PM
And this is relevant how? Oh yeah, it isn't! :haw:
Are you really not able to understand what this means? If you were unpopular enough to be banned do you really think all that rep is from average users. I bet Bod and Ross popup in your rep a lot don't they. I also bet that if you both -rep a new guy then he has no repping power to influence anything does he? See a pattern here make e-peen crowd mad you have no rep. Mean while e-peens keep boosting themselves up. I have over 5 +reps that don't mean anything because of people like you! Its the ultimate unofficial circle boosting club!

See Aggy everyone with decent repping powers is to afraid to -rep you for fear of being killed or you've already killed them. You represent no one except the old GBX crowd. But you all are self reliant. Thats why the system is corrupt and dosen't represent shit.

L2Logic before bringing that bull shit in on me. Everything I say is relevant.

Bodzilla
April 24th, 2008, 11:50 PM
GUYS THIS HAS NOTHING TO DO ABOUT THE TOPIC AT HAND!111

E: look i'll just throw this out there ok.
a few months back just before i got in detention i -repped snaf.
you know what he did? he replied with a positive rep thanking me for giving him a legitimate and deserved -rep.

look i dont give out the -reps very often but god dam Classicthunder, you need to learn when to keep your mouth shut. I saw about 4 posts today which easily justified a -rep, but i let it slide and then you just keep dredging up bullshit in my fuckign threads that have nothing to do with the topic at hand.
just be quiet.

Gamerkd16
April 24th, 2008, 11:50 PM
Well I can say one thing. I wasn't rep abused at all when Aggy and Ross (he seems to be okay now but please dear god don't come in here with your two-sense, because I can see you doing that even though you really have nothing to do with this now) were banned. Not once during the entire time they weren't here. Aggy comes back. My first neg rep in MONTHS. The pattern is very obvious don't you think Classic?

E: Sorry Bod. Aggy has pissed me off. I'll try and hold back if can learn to control himself. IE: Don't give him a loaded gun. *hint *hint*

But yes. I'm for the total time online feature. If these forums support it.

rossmum
April 24th, 2008, 11:52 PM
I +rep the new guy if the new guy isn't a complete idiotic cunt with about as much common sense as a brick. Guess that disqualifies you, mini-Dole Classicthunder.

By the way, there's more rep circling going on amongst you rep-crusading dumbfucks than there is amongst us established members. FACT.

e:

same goes for violating the rep rules, too, isn't that funny

double e:

I'll voice my opinion wherever the fuck I like thanks

Gamerkd16
April 25th, 2008, 12:02 AM
I +rep the new guy if the new guy isn't a complete idiotic cunt with about as much common sense as a brick. Guess that disqualifies you, mini-Dole Classicthunder.

By the way, there's more rep circling going on amongst you rep-crusading dumbfucks than there is amongst us established members. FACT.

e:

same goes for violating the rep rules, too, isn't that funny

double e:

Glad to have you back...
Not really sarcasm. At least your not as destructive in your posts now compared to before you were banned. And I can't really rep circle. My rep is worth nothing since it's disabled. Apparently Aggy failed to realize that. I don't know. I thought it was pretty obvious.

Bodzilla
April 25th, 2008, 12:06 AM
Apparently Aggy failed to realize that. I don't know. I thought it was pretty obvious.
TROLL

Seriously guys. not the fucking time or place to be discussing this. I'm asking if we can implement a fun little feature. and thats all this thread is for.

SnaFuBAR
April 25th, 2008, 12:08 AM
Classic and gamer, stop being whining rep crybabies.

E: for bod: meh, the time online system is somewhat pointless, to be honest. it's an interesting feature i didn't know was possible, but i don't see a need for it.

Bodzilla
April 25th, 2008, 12:09 AM
Classic and gamer, stop being whining rep crybabies.
on topic snaf <:mad:>

Classicthunder
April 25th, 2008, 12:12 AM

I don't give a shit about the guy your +reping I care about the guy who has just come in and you -rep him because he disagrees with you.

Nice job shooting wide of the mark again. The small repping groups don't do much of anything. A group of people with 4-8 repping power constantly supporting each other and downing anyone they don't like do. Why do you think you see little :( smiles? Its people going "OMG please Ross, Bod, and Aggy don't -rep me down 2 bars because I don't think your god!!!!!!!!!"

Think I have a problem with that?

Wow I just noticed something. We're back to the GBX crew controlling the rep! Keep shooting of onto tangents we're coming back here every time. ;)

rossmum
April 25th, 2008, 12:12 AM
e: this @ gamerkd

You mean it's worth nothing since it's negative, being disabled never stopped you before

Abuse of the reputation system will not be tolerated and will lose their reputation privileges. This includes, but is not limited to, a user persistently giving out unjustified reputation, or a user who has chosen to disable/hide their reputation giving reputation (+ or -) to other users.
Do not complain about the reputation system or accuse other members of "rep circling".
Do not complain publicly about reputation you receive; if you feel it is being abused by a member, talk to a moderator or administrator.

Seriously I'm sick of seeing the same members whine and bitch about justified -rep and then try blame others for their own mistakes. If you make an idiotic post, or act like a jackass, or just generally rub people the wrong way, you're going to get slammed. The people with godly amounts of glowing green blocks didn't force you to do it. The people with glowing green blocks didn't force anyone else to -rep you. We run the occasional rep circle for laughs, but from what I've seen (and yes, I have seen it), the same people crying over rep circles are (or were, until their rep became worthless) almost constantly circling amongst themselves, the ones who cry abuse at every single -rep they receive no matter what the reason are the same ones who violate every fucking rep-related rule on the site, and the kids who think we're elitist pricks who -rep new users just to stay in power are the same pricks who -rep anyone who dares to support us, to try intimidate those with less rep into joining the moron brigade. I have never -repped someone to try and keep their rep low just so I stay in power; I don't even know why I got so much rep in the first place. I guess that link I've had in my sig ever since I got back would be a fair way to explain it. I -rep people because I don't like their attitude, I find what they post to be ignorant, or I just think they're an all-out fuckwad. I +rep people I find respectable, whether they agree with me or not. I distinctly remember you trolling over negative rep, trying to give out neg rep while your own was disabled, and accusing everyone with more than 4 bars of rep-circling the lot of it. I'm having trouble understanding how you can accuse anyone else of rep abuse, myself.

this @ classicthunder

I don't -rep people for disagreeing with me. Sorry, but it looks like you're going to have to try harder if you want to actually pin something on me.

Also, I motherfucking hate bandwagoners. I -rep people who bandwagon for any reason, let alone fear of -rep.

CN3089
April 25th, 2008, 12:17 AM
jesus christ what the fuck is this thread http://i29.photobucket.com/albums/c251/CN3089/Emoticons/gf-cripes.gif

classicthunder - you are the worst poster ever, that's why people give you negative reputation, stop being such a fucking crybaby and start making posts that aren't complete shit and maybe you might get back into the black

Gamerkd16 - I don't even know why you're complaining, you disabled rep, just ignore it (at least you're not as annoying as classicthunder)

also, Total Time Online sounds pretty useless, voted no unless one of the admins has some free time to do it in http://i29.photobucket.com/albums/c251/CN3089/Emoticons/emot-shobon.gif

Bodzilla
April 25th, 2008, 12:18 AM
"OMG please Ross, Bod, and Aggy don't -rep me down 2 bars because I don't think your god!!!!!!!!!"
How the hell do i attract so much attention now.

Dear god you better get fucking warned for this.

i've asked at multiple stages all through the last 2 of my threads for you to get the fuck back on topic but you continually ignore me.

Gamerkd16
April 25th, 2008, 12:19 AM

You mean it's worth nothing since it's negative, being disabled never stopped you before

Meh...whatever. As far everything goes here, I have a rep of 0. But I find it stupid how people try to hurt others more who are completely defenseless. It's like kicking a wounded deer in the middle of a street. I have no idea why I'm in a metaphor mood tonight. :lol:

Only someone with red rep would say that :downs:
Funny thing is...Pooky and Bod started it all. It's not like we come in here complaining. Those two just instigated it for no real reason. Pooky more than Bod. But Bod did in another thread. Seriously, if you don't wanna go off-topic, don't start going off-topic in the first place yourself. I don't know. Whatever.

Classicthunder
April 25th, 2008, 12:22 AM

Seriously I'm sick of seeing the same members whine and bitch about justified -rep and then try blame others for their own mistakes. If you make an idiotic post, or act like a jackass, or just generally rub people the wrong way, you're going to get slammed. The people with godly amounts of glowing green blocks didn't force you to do it. The people with glowing green blocks didn't force anyone else to -rep you. We run the occasional rep circle for laughs, but from what I've seen (and yes, I have seen it), the same people crying over rep circles are (or were, until their rep became worthless) almost constantly circling amongst themselves, the ones who cry abuse at every single -rep they receive no matter what the reason are the same ones who violate every fucking rep-related rule on the site, and the kids who think we're elitist pricks who -rep new users just to stay in power are the same pricks who -rep anyone who dares to support us, to try intimidate those with less rep into joining the moron brigade. I have never -repped someone to try and keep their rep low just so I stay in power; I don't even know why I got so much rep in the first place. I guess that link I've had in my sig ever since I got back would be a fair way to explain it. I -rep people because I don't like their attitude, I find what they post to be ignorant, or I just think they're an all-out fuckwad. I +rep people I find respectable, whether they agree with me or not. I distinctly remember you trolling over negative rep, trying to give out neg rep while your own was disabled, and accusing everyone with more than 4 bars of rep-circling the lot of it. I'm having trouble understanding how you can accuse anyone else of rep abuse, myself.

I find bold text interesting. Please point out the trolling too and accusing everyone above 4 bars of boosting. I only accuse the Original GBX crew of making an unofficial rep circle naturally by being the first, most powerful, and similar to each other.

Anyways we're back to the GBX crew controlling the rep! Keep shooting of onto tangents we're coming back here every time. ;)

@ Bod
just generally rub people the wrong way, you're going to get slammed Sorry man thats how Ross taught me to act.

Don't spit this out every time I say anything and things will get better. Happened both threads remember?
"lawlolo red rep member :downs:"

@ Gamerkid
Interesting how they have no trouble whipping out the "your red bar lolololol" and claim not to care about their green.

rossmum
April 25th, 2008, 12:22 AM
@ gk

Frankly I see no problem with that as long as the user continues to carry on with the same old bullshit

Also, may as well take the 'sticking up for the little guys' out of your sig, as I've done that a damn sight more than you have in the parts of the forum which really matter

@ct

You troll with virtually every post you make. Your attitude is shit. Your posts are shit. Nobody likes you. Read CN's post, he sums the situation up quite well.

Oh also

<---- proud donator of several hundred rep points to new users who weren't colossal idiots

Agamemnon
April 25th, 2008, 12:23 AM
Funny thing is...Pooky and Bod started it all. It's not like we come in here complaining. Those two just instigated it for no real reason. Pooky more than Bod. But Bod did in another thread. Seriously, if you don't wanna go off-topic, don't start going off-topic in the first place yourself. I don't know. Whatever.
What the fuck are you talking about. Classicthunder was the one who blew this thread out of proportions. Learn to read.

Bodzilla
April 25th, 2008, 12:23 AM

How the hell do i attract so much attention now.

Dear god you better get fucking warned for this.

i've asked at multiple stages all through the last 2 of my threads for you to get the fuck back on topic but you continually ignore me.

L2take-a-joke.

CN3089
April 25th, 2008, 12:27 AM
I find bold text interesting. Please point out the trolling too and accusing everyone above 4 bars of boosting. I only accuse the Original GBX crew of making an unofficial rep circle naturally by being the first, most powerful, and similar to each other.

Anyways we're back to the GBX crew controlling the rep! Keep shooting of onto tangents we're coming back here every time. ;)

@ Gamerkid
Interesting how they have no trouble whipping out the "your red bar lolololol" and claim not to care about their green.

Do you occasionally forget to breath and then have to gasp uncontrollably to get the requisite oxygen needed to complete your shitposts putting forward your paranoid e-reputation conspiracy theory?

If you seriously care that much about some value in a database somewhere denoting what the denizens of Modacity.net think about you, you deserve that value to be as negative as it can get.

Go away, go to English 101, learn how to not be a complete gibbering douchebag to people (I know, it's hard) and maybe the people here will contemplate giving you positive reputation to your worthwhile, well thought-out, interesting posts. Until then, don't fucking bother us.

Also, I still say this Total Time Online thing seems like a waste of time, guys. Thoughts?

Classicthunder
April 25th, 2008, 12:29 AM
No, No, and No.

Thats this is based off of personal experience. I don't care I just think its hurting the community and keeping it from expanding for the people who do. Just about to finish 1102 thanks, maybe thats why you can't understand me?

Gamerkd16
April 25th, 2008, 12:30 AM
@ gk
Also, may as well take the 'sticking up for the little guys' out of your sig, as I've done that a damn sight more than you have in the parts of the forum which really matter

I find I'm doing it a lot. In fact, it's what got me in the red in the first place. When I stuck up for Flyboy. My friend. That ruined me. Just because I stuck for a friend. The little guy needs some support too. And I try to be that guy.

Agamemnon
April 25th, 2008, 12:31 AM
Are you really not able to understand what this means? If you were unpopular enough to be banned do you really think all that rep is from average users. I bet Bod and Ross popup in your rep a lot don't they. I also bet that if you both -rep a new guy then he has no repping power to influence anything does he? See a pattern here make e-peen crowd mad you have no rep. Mean while e-peens keep boosting themselves up. I have over 5 +reps that don't mean anything because of people like you! Its the ultimate unofficial circle boosting club!

See Aggy everyone with decent repping powers is to afraid to -rep you for fear of being killed or you've already killed them. You represent no one except the old GBX crowd. But you all are self reliant. Thats why the system is corrupt and dosen't represent shit.

L2Logic before bringing that bull shit in on me. Everything I say is relevant.
Christ, where do I start.

First of all, I was banned for telling the truth. Second of all, I was never "part" of the GBX community. As a matter of fact, I'm considered a joke at GBX. Third, I can't help it if you post bile. Not my problem, not going to bother holding your hand, etc. Instead, you can find out the way the system is intended to work by learning through the things you do are stupid when you receive negative rep for it. Like, for instance, Gamerkd's constant hypocrisy. Or, for the matter, your hypocrisy. You're a walking cluster fuck spouting out logical fallacies quicker than you can string intelligible sentences together. Don't ever talk about logic if you're going to destroy the very foundation of it. Actually, don't talk about logic at all until you actually take a college course on it.

The sheer magnitude of your fallacious posts of you thinking you are right in this situation is all the more reason why the reputation system works (same goes for Gamerkd). You will notice the only people to complain this much about the system are the very two people incapable of seeing past their conceited opinions and not doing research before posting. Congratulations, you're an idiot.

I find I'm doing it a lot. In fact, it's what got me in the red in the first place. When I stuck up for Flyboy. My friend. That ruined me. Just because I stuck for a friend. The little guy needs some support too. And I try to be that guy.
Yes, let's all stick up for people that think it would be hilarious to run over children with a bus. You've truly proven your lot in life over one member.

Classicthunder
April 25th, 2008, 12:33 AM
Thanks for repeating yourself. Read my last couple of posts for an answer.

rossmum
April 25th, 2008, 12:34 AM
No, No, and No.

Thats this is based off of personal experience. I don't care I just think its hurting the community and keeping it from expanding for the people who do. Just about to finish 1102 thanks, maybe thats why you can't understand me?
The only thing hurting this community is your continued membership to it. You are a downright, irreversible asshat. You make fucking stupid posts, you get -repped for it, and then you proceed to shitpost even more and break various rules in the process.

Well there's your problem. Sticking up for someone who tries to make jokes out of dead children and who trolled veterans of the community is generally a bad move.

Agamemnon
April 25th, 2008, 12:36 AM
Thanks for repeating yourself. Read my last couple of posts for an answer.
Sorry, what was that? It sort of sounded like, "I don't have a rebuttal to this argument because I've been called out for what I am, so let me beg the question once more and point you in the direction of my own opinion."

SnaFuBAR
April 25th, 2008, 12:36 AM
Classicthunder, Gamerkid, stop being soggy cunts and just smash your keyboards over your heads a few times. Thanks.

Gamerkd16
April 25th, 2008, 12:39 AM
Well there's your problem. Sticking up for someone who tries to make jokes out of dead children and who trolled veterans of the community is generally a bad move.
He's generally not a bad guy. Sure he takes things to far sometimes. Big deal. He's brutally honest about things big deal. Snaf and all of you should know about brutally honest. You do it with your crit. Just because of how he acts on the forums at one specific time is no reason to bring me down with him.

Classicthunder
April 25th, 2008, 12:40 AM
The only thing hurting this community is your continued membership to it. You are a downright, irreversible asshat. You make fucking stupid posts, you get -repped for it, and then you proceed to shitpost even more and break various rules in the process.

Funny how its the same exact group bitching about me that has been for a while now. I have made posts deserve -rep. However, a majority of the -rep is for political views and false accusations of being a racist. Stop claiming you represent the community. You don't.

rossmum
April 25th, 2008, 12:41 AM
There's a difference between brutally honest and just being a prick for the sake of it. He struck me as the latter, trying to drag us down with all that rep bullshit.

SnaFuBAR
April 25th, 2008, 12:45 AM
He's generally not a bad guy. Sure he takes things to far sometimes. Big deal. He's brutally honest about things big deal. Snaf and all of you should know about brutally honest. You do it with your crit. Just because of how he acts on the forums at one specific time is no reason to bring me down with him.just like his anti terror campaign idea: bomb civilian targets. his complete retarded jackass posts like that got him into that position. when you defend someone like that, lights out for you, too.

rossmum
April 25th, 2008, 12:47 AM
Funny how its the same exact group bitching about me that has been for a while now. I have made posts deserve -rep. However, a majority of the -rep is for political views and false accusations of being a racist. Stop claiming you represent the community. You don't.
Yeah and you most certainly do

also I'm not an American so I don't know for sure but I could've sworn "beaner" was a racist slur against Mexicans

therefore, *true accusations

Agamemnon
April 25th, 2008, 12:48 AM
He's generally not a bad guy. Sure he takes things to far sometimes. Big deal. He's brutally honest about things big deal. Snaf and all of you should know about brutally honest. You do it with your crit. Just because of how he acts on the forums at one specific time is no reason to bring me down with him.
There's a difference between brutally honest and brutally retarded. Try to make the distinction here.

Also, look at Classic's sig:

"^If your tired of stuff like this (http://www.modacity.net/forums/showthread.php?t=9688) and agree with this (http://www.modacity.net/forums/showthread.php?t=9686) then copy the above into your sig. Fighting for a open and welcoming community."

Hey guys, if you're tired of people making threads about national holidays you know nothing about or not liking simple, aesthetic suggestions for the site, then you should be sticking up for the little guys. :lol:

rossmum
April 25th, 2008, 12:51 AM
I like it how we're the bad guys just because someone -repped Classicthunder once and he got all PMSy over it so now he's on a KRUSAD 2 SOTP TEH ABOOS

Classicthunder
April 25th, 2008, 12:51 AM
Sorry, what was that? It sort of sounded like, "I don't have a rebuttal to this argument because I've been called out for what I am, so let me beg the question once more and point you in the direction of my own opinion."

No thats I claim that the rep system is broken and you say "I was banned for telling the truth" and "I was never "part" of the GBX community". You were part of the fairly popular group that transfered from GBX to h2vista, and I seriously doubt that "you are banned for telling the truth" popped anywhere in you ban notice. Your train of though is called tangent. It didn't hit upon what I just accused you all of. Thats why the "see last post".

SnaFuBAR
April 25th, 2008, 12:52 AM
i'll see your e-sade and raise you a jihadi mooninite

http://boingboing.net/images/377167437_78150fdd88.jpg

I WIN

Classicthunder
April 25th, 2008, 12:54 AM
Yeah and you most certainly do

also I'm not an American so I don't know for sure but I could've sworn "beaner" was a racist slur against Mexicans

therefore, *true accusations

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:
I just searched forum. There isn't a post from ClassicThunder containing the word "beaner".

Except for this one;)

http://www.modacity.net/forums/search.php?searchid=228295

Therefore Ross is full of bull shit.

Agamemnon
April 25th, 2008, 12:55 AM
No thats I claim that the rep system is broken and you say "I was banned for telling the truth" and "I was never "part" of the GBX community". You were part of the fairly popular group that transfered from GBX to h2vista, and I seriously doubt that "you are banned for telling the truth" popped anywhere in you ban notice. Your train of though is called tangent. It didn't hit upon what I just accused you all of. Thats why the "see last post".
I wasn't given a reason why I was banned, though it's usually attributed to, "starting up drama" (Internet: SERIOUS BUSINESS) or something to that effect, which was, in part, due to telling the truth. I had already left the GBX community before this site was even started. Way to continue to show us your ignorance. Care to continue? Of course you will. :haw:

rossmum
April 25th, 2008, 12:56 AM
I just searched forum. There isn't a post from ClassicThunder containing the word "beaner".

Except for this one;)

Yeah because I'm sure the mods would never delete something like that right

Actually, it might've been flyboy; regardless, you're just as bad as Dole and you've actually (tried) to stand up for that cunt, ergo you are racist.

SnaFuBAR
April 25th, 2008, 12:56 AM

Except for this one;)

Sorry clansmanthunder, that post was deleted.

Classicthunder
April 25th, 2008, 01:01 AM
I wasn't given a reason why I was banned, though it's usually attributed to, "starting up drama" (Internet: SERIOUS BUSINESS) or something to that effect, which was, in part, due to telling the truth. I had already left the GBX community before this site was even started. Way to continue to show us your ignorance. Care to continue? Of course you will. :haw:

Oh shit Aggy wins. I must now change.

Wow I just noticed something. We're back to the GBX crew controlling the rep! Keep shooting of onto tangents we're coming back here every time. ;)To:
Wow I just noticed something. We're back to the mostly GBX crew controlling the rep! Keep shooting of onto tangents we're coming back here every time. ;) Aggy managed to sneak in.@Snaff
Thats very convenient. Considering I never said that.
@ Ross
Stop sticking the Dole sticker on me. It didn't stick before. It won't now.

rossmum
April 25th, 2008, 01:05 AM
Classic, are you fucking blind or something? You're not liked here. You've managed to (through your shitposting) make an enemy out of almost everyone on the site. Nobody wants to read your constant filth and that's the reason you're getting so much -rep. There's no fucking rep conspiracy and if you honestly can't see that, maybe you should go back to whatever shitty conspiracy site you crawled from and tell them what a web of lies and deceit the Modacity rep system is.

Zeph
April 25th, 2008, 01:20 AM
Jesus H. Christ, people.
I leave to go buy a tri-pod and take some night time panoramas for my Raster final, four minutes later a massive troll/counter-troll fest begins in what's supposed to be a simple place for suggestions.
The Polar in me wants to infract every post in the thread, but I just crammed two weeks of photoshop work into 10 hours to finish 2/3rds of my final and cant focus enough to do so.
Do not repost this thread to continue discussion. The staff sees the idea and it will be considered. However, I doubt it will be implemented because our main concern is getting the functionality of the site completed first. Also, vBulliten only checks to see if a user has had any activity in the last 15 minutes when deciding if the user is online (if my memory is correct). That said, I doubt a "time online" stat would work very accurately or well.

p0lar_bear
April 25th, 2008, 02:08 AM
Jesus motherfucking Christ.

Someday, I will pick through this thread and figure out what the fuck to do with it.

Needless to say, classic is banned right into last week. He's always been a pain in the ass, this was the straw that broke the camel's back.

PS: I have no plans to consider this anytime in the near or distant future. Not really important, and there are things planned that out-awesome this by many magnitudes.

e: Gamerkd16 has also been b&. I pulled up his rep history from Jan 1, 2008, and saw a bunch of rep comments basically bitching about how the rep system is horrible and abused and that certain members are assholes. Holy hypocrite, batman!