PDA

View Full Version : [CSS] Trying to install ZombieMod...

Aerowyn
April 27th, 2008, 10:43 PM
So I'm trying to install zombie mod for my CSS... because, well, regular CSS is boring to me. XD

So I follow a tutorial (THIS ONE (http://www.zombiemod.com/forums/faq.php?faq=zombiemod#faq_zmcommands)) and I can't get past step 8 at all. I've done everything it says up until there... and I opened metaplugins.ini and pasted "addons\zombiemod\bin\zombie_mm" in there (assuming this is right--that tutorial didn't use backslashes o__O) and when I open my console in CSS and type in "meta list" it just says there is no such command.

What am I doing wrong? :( somebody help meeeeee.

Pooky
April 27th, 2008, 10:45 PM
It's server side so why would you need to install it unless you want to play with bots? :S

Aerowyn
April 27th, 2008, 10:48 PM
I can't play during the week because of being at school, and I really would rather play with crappy zombie bots than the regular CSS bots. @_______@

StankBacon
April 28th, 2008, 12:05 AM
and when I open my console in CSS and type in "meta list" it just says there is no such command.

that means meta mod isn't installed/running properly.

Aerowyn
April 28th, 2008, 03:58 PM
:( I followed the metamod install though... so I don't know what I did wrong. :(

Syuusuke
April 28th, 2008, 05:07 PM
Do you think you installed Metamod:Source correctly?
Did you install v1.4.3 of Metamod? You can't use 1.6.whatever of metamod, it's not compatible with CS:S =(
Were you able to load this page (http://wiki.tcwonline.org/index.php/Installing_SourceMM)? Because I couldn't.

But I think I was able to install the mod...

Though, how do I install it for a dedi?

Nevermind I don't think I got it to work

I also did "meta list"
*-Id- Name Version Author Status
[01] ZombieMod v1.0.0b c0ldfyr3

That showed up, but there was no RUN under Status....it was just blank

StankBacon
April 28th, 2008, 07:33 PM
doesn't matter, its running if its listed, i had zm running on my dedi just fine and it never said run.