PDA

View Full Version : No!!!!!!!!

Stealth
February 10th, 2007, 08:28 PM
my Vehicle, it died on me this friday, and we got the engien out, and turned over with the oil pan off, and this is what we found.
http://img77.imageshack.us/img77/9734/dcp2391pq1.jpg
and this is what it did,
http://img220.imageshack.us/img220/8826/dcp2390lh2.jpg
it wasn't low on Oil, I should know, I had most of the oil on my arms, every thing that I've had to check, was good, it looked like it did when I got it back in after I had to rebuild it, and then we got it out, and the oil pan off, and that bult fell out, and then we looked in, and the crank shaft was snaped,
And here I was for most of today, and last night, getting stressed because I thought I was gonig to lose the best vehilce I've ever had (the only one I've had that has 4 wheels). but now, I just have to wait about a week to get it fixed, other then those things, it is just fine.
http://img220.imageshack.us/img220/8465/dcp2392vi8.jpg

rossmum
February 11th, 2007, 02:05 AM
fffffffffffffffffffffff

My car's cam belt snapped because one of the tensioners literally sheared straight off the mounting. Damage on all 4 piston heads, twisted the cam shaft so badly it broke into 3 pieces, and also royally fucked various other engine components. My car happens to be the only one of its kind (Citroen BX19 TZD turbo diesel) in the whole country so after spending every weekend for 4 months dismantling the whole fucking engine, we had to order new stuff in from the UK (pricey and slow to ship over), then spend the next 4 months rebuilding it. Just me and my dad. Got it running even better than before it blew up, and it's been fine since.

i win

Stealth
February 11th, 2007, 10:55 AM
It took me a month longer to rebuild mine, I hade to ord my parts from japan.

Hurrvish
February 11th, 2007, 04:04 PM
how come the picture dating at the bottom says that those were taken in 1999?

Stealth
February 11th, 2007, 04:06 PM
Because, the date is reset after I replace the batterys, and I'm too lazy to go and set it to the right time, but that was taken last night.

I_Am_Error117
February 11th, 2007, 04:16 PM
Poor car.

Limited
February 11th, 2007, 05:03 PM
Dates never reset to 31, so musta put batteries in 31 days ago :P

rossmum, diesel? hahaha...

Stealth, how did it take you a month to fix when it only happened this friday?

Stealth
February 11th, 2007, 05:40 PM
Poor car.
ya, and poor me, I've been stressing over this, so I've been snaping at every one, even Masterz, and I've tryed to tell Masterz that I'm sorry, but it didn't work.

Dates never reset to 31, so musta put batteries in 31 days ago :P

Stealth, how did it take you a month to fix when it only happened this friday?
If it wasn't for the ordering the parts from japan, it would of taken me less then a month to get it done, but the ordering added 4 or 5 months to it, and this is the 2nd time I've had to remove the engian block to get it repaird, the first time was because the owner before me was a Jack ass and didn't take very good care of it, and the crank shaft was bent, and a few other things, but this time, all I need is a new cran shaft, and I can put it back in the vehicle, and I'm back to driving it to work and school, and this summer, I'm planing on giving it a new pain job.

Varmint260
February 11th, 2007, 08:00 PM

What's wrong with diesel, 'specially a turbo diesel? In my opinion, there's nothing finer!

Stealth
February 11th, 2007, 08:07 PM
What's wrong with diesel, 'specially a turbo diesel? In my opinion, there's nothing finer!
They're loud, that is what wrong.

rossmum
February 11th, 2007, 09:25 PM
It took me a month longer to rebuild mine, I hade to ord my parts from japan.
Yeah. But look at the English pound and compare it to Australian dollars. Now look at the Japanese yen and compare it to US dollars. You do the math.

Not only that, but Japanese cars are so common that I doubt it would've taken you long to actually find them. My car happens to be relatively rare.

Damn right. Uphill it can leave anything for dead.

They're loud, that is what wrong.
Not from inside, and who cares anyway? Any car makes noise.

Pooky
February 11th, 2007, 10:06 PM
fffffffffffffffffffffff

My car's cam belt snapped because one of the tensioners literally sheared straight off the mounting. Damage on all 4 piston heads, twisted the cam shaft so badly it broke into 3 pieces, and also royally fucked various other engine components. My car happens to be the only one of its kind (Citroen BX19 TZD turbo diesel) in the whole country so after spending every weekend for 4 months dismantling the whole fucking engine, we had to order new stuff in from the UK (pricey and slow to ship over), then spend the next 4 months rebuilding it. Just me and my dad. Got it running even better than before it blew up, and it's been fine since.

i win

What was the point of that? whiny emo mb?? lol

rossmum
February 11th, 2007, 10:10 PM
My car got more screwed over. I felt like sharing.

Edit -- Could've sworn this thread was, uh... elsewhere when I posted that last night?

Stealth
February 11th, 2007, 10:21 PM
Yeah. But look at the English pound and compare it to Australian dollars. Now look at the Japanese yen and compare it to US dollars. You do the math.
that isn't the point.
Not only that, but Japanese cars are so common that I doubt it would've taken you long to actually find them. My car happens to be relatively rare.
remember that I live in the USA, and 1992 was the last year Rockys were sold in the USA, and there is only about 12 rockys in Utah.

Not from inside, and who cares anyway? Any car makes noise.
good point, but I still think they're loud, I don't like loud vehilces, it means I can't sneak up on people and honk my horn at them.

My car got more screwed over. I felt like sharing.
wow, I'm sorry to here that. Ya, I had it moved. I'm did it to not only to mess with you, but to show some things that has been happening lately.

rossmum
February 11th, 2007, 10:25 PM
that isn't the point.
What was the point then? :confused2:

And didn't you post this originally... you know where? Or had my memory fucked up again?

Stealth
February 11th, 2007, 10:32 PM
we didn't know that we had to order every part from Japan, and in trun we didn't order every part at once, Japan only ships parts this way once a month.

rossmum
February 11th, 2007, 10:46 PM
Heh. We had to have about half an engine sent in individual pieces... gg customs.