PDA

View Full Version : [COMPLETE] The Arbiter does not approve (digital drawing)

t3h m00kz
May 11th, 2008, 05:55 AM
baeleted imagery

Gghlasdhflkagh the armor took for EVER to do... it's not very accurate but I don't care at this point. I'm satisfied. Some of the proportions are off as well, but again, I'm too lazy to fix them ;o

Bloooood.

beele
May 11th, 2008, 06:31 AM
Nice work, I could never make susch a drawing, I suck at drawing things.

Hunter
May 11th, 2008, 06:55 AM
That looks mint. I wanna learn how to do that.

thehoodedsmack
May 11th, 2008, 07:34 AM
Is that fire or blood? Either way, the way it splatters/flames up doesn't look quite right. Arbiter looks funny doing a ground pound. :-3

Hunter
May 11th, 2008, 10:52 AM
actually it needs more blood on Energy Sword and some blood splats on The Arbiter.

rossmum
May 11th, 2008, 11:16 AM
Blood on an energy sword?

does not compute

Hunter
May 11th, 2008, 11:26 AM
Well.... It could be steaming blood, as the energy sword is hot, and stuff.

Corndogman
May 11th, 2008, 11:44 AM
the mouth looks off to me. The left side particularly. it looks unevenly proportioned from the right side.

Con
May 11th, 2008, 05:02 PM
Is that fire or blood? Either way, the way it splatters/flames up doesn't look quite right. Arbiter looks funny doing a ground pound. :-3
BURN IN HELL YOU STUPID FIRE

t3h m00kz
May 11th, 2008, 09:43 PM
lol yeah I really half-assed the blood. I really don't know how to do splatter/liquid effects.

I also thought about blood on the sword, but...

Blood on an energy sword?

does not compute

he said it best

Con
May 12th, 2008, 01:03 AM
lol yeah I really half-assed the blood. I really don't know how to do splatter/liquid effects.

Just play around with the brush settings, using size jitter and scattering on a hard round brush. You could use some dual brush settings to give it some texture too.

ExAm
May 12th, 2008, 01:35 AM
*snip*

Gghlasdhflkagh the armor took for EVER to do... it's not very accurate but I don't care at this point. I'm satisfied. Some of the proportions are off as well, but again, I'm too lazy to fix them ;o

Bloooood.one thing, the perspective of the screenshot doesn't really match the perspective of the drawing :/

Otherwise, it's cool :P

StankBacon
May 12th, 2008, 05:39 AM
i like it, good job.

legionaire45
May 12th, 2008, 09:24 PM
Add some medium to medium-dark steam coming from the energy blade and an obvious splat of blood to the floor. If you have the stomach for it, google around for images/videos of a deep wound being cauterized.

t3h m00kz
May 13th, 2008, 07:44 PM
Hmm. If that's the case, there shouldn't be any blood at all, I think it'd be a pretty instant cauterization...

one thing, the perspective of the screenshot doesn't really match the perspective of the drawing :/

Otherwise, it's cool :P

Lol trust me, I KNOW ;P

legionaire45
May 15th, 2008, 08:14 PM
Oh, right. Forgot about the whole cauterization part there xD.

No blood splat, just the steam then?

Hell, the steam would probably have diffused by the time he pulled the blade away. Maybe just a limb reaching into the sky or something to that effect?