PDA

View Full Version : [PORTAL] Anyone remember the 40-map Portal Flash Game?

itszutak
May 12th, 2008, 01:15 AM
Well, the creators of that have converted it to actual Portal maps.

http://portalmaps.wecreatestuff.com/

And it is AWESOME.

It helps if you've played the flash game first, so you know a bit of what to do for the level. Also to see how they changed it to work in 3-D. Just look around on Google for it.

also first thread

Bodzilla
May 12th, 2008, 06:42 AM
thats awesome.
i'm actually very surprised :D

E: never mind.

n00b1n8R
May 12th, 2008, 06:46 AM
:o

Pooky
May 12th, 2008, 03:43 PM
Sounds awesome, but I'll really comment when I tried it. I remember the flash Portal had some pretty brutal level design compared to the piss easy regular game though, so this could be just the reason I needed to give Portal another go.

m13120
May 12th, 2008, 05:09 PM
Stuck on part where when you shoot the platform it falls to the floor D:

Bodzilla
May 13th, 2008, 05:10 AM
D:

I havnt played it yet. Kinda been you know Lazy D:
Trying to plow through some of my other games, so i can justify having them on my computer.

also time D:

Pooky
May 13th, 2008, 06:30 AM
I havnt played it yet. Kinda been you know Lazy D:
Trying to plow through some of my other games, so i can justify having them on my computer.

Yeah same here im trying to finally finish oblivion after having it for 2 years and restarting 3 times

Jelly
May 13th, 2008, 02:06 PM
Downloading now at super-slow speed. Will probably end up using noclip though D:

The1[Aaron]
May 19th, 2008, 07:19 PM
wow.... now i have 2 reason's to get half life 2. half life 2 ep1 and ep2 and everything else :P gotta love valve. they know there stuff.

love to see microsoft using outside ideas like that and giving credit where credit was earned. but in the great word's of vegeta in alternate reality dragon ball z.
I've tried to look at it from M$'s point of view... but i can't get my head that far up my ass! aahh good times. ardbz rox!