View RSS Feed

Mixed Bag

Stories of win and fail together are posted to this category.

1. Yeah, Here Comes The Water

So, my dumb ass sent my new smartphone through the washing machine. It worked for a day afterwards, but now it won't charge. Well, I'll stick it back in the bag of rice and hope it's just an errant water droplet, and not some catastrophic failure. Insurance will cover a new one for $40, but that's $40 I don't have at the moment. As a friend of mine put it, I got phwned.

As for life... busting my ass doing all sorts of web development goodness, trying to get a new online store platform ...
    Categories
    Life , Devblog , Mixed Bag
  2. ... But He's Faster Than Me

Gah. I got beat; someone else has already done a full band chart of Walkie Talkie Man on Rock Band.

So much for that. I'd move onto another song but at the moment I've got something else to focus on. Lightning decided to dig up a Floodlab again, which has been 4 years in the making just due to a mix of "wouldn't it be cool if...?" and laziness (the latter mostly on my part), and he'd like to get that out the door before the school year starts.

That and Pooky ...
    Categories
    Life , Devblog , Mixed Bag
  3. Lacktivity, here.

I'm starting to consider cross-posting my blog entries from my personal site/deviantart/facebook just so there's at least some activity on the blogs... maybe it'll get others to post too. I just feel sorta like an attention whore doing it since it's so silent, so that's why I haven't, I guess.
    Tags: activity , blogs , modacity
    Categories
    Life , Mixed Bag