Tags: finally
    Categories
    Devblog
  2. psst

wraith1.jpg

Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. Ifafudafi goes on vacation

Due to a very handsome merit bonus from last year, I'm now sitting on a balcony on an island resort overlooking a scene of tree-lineed hills and wide oceans that might as well have come out of Crysis while enjoying a delicious little thing called a Rum and Coke.

Right below me, down a staircase, is a pool, a grill, and the beach itself.

The enitre area has free WiFi.

Obviously, I'll be making very little progress on the mod this week. You guys enjoy your ...
    Categories
    Life , The Good
  4. English 101 with Ifafudafi

Contractions.

I see everybody here keep mixing up your/you're, its/it's, and their/there/they're. Now you don't have to anymore.

Contractions showed up first in spoken language, and later migrated to written language after considerable use, as they provide no benefit to the writer and only slight benefit to the reader. The purpose of the apostrophe is simply to represent an omitted portion of the original phrase. Here's a quick list:

it's = it is
    you're ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  5. Ifafudafi Designs a Weapon

As neat as the weapons in my Plasma Packs were, not many of them were very practical. Both variants from Pack 2 are bulky, buggy, and impossible to make AI use properly, and the rest are basically duplicates of each other (i.e. Plasma Beam from Pack 1 and Impaler from Pack 3.) So I sat down to try and make a couple of new ones.

For the humans, I have the following basic non-power weapons:

Assault Rifle - All purpose mid-range weapon. Excellent power and accuracy with ...
  6. Ifafudafi makes a particle effect

Note: The images of the tags wouldn't shrink with shot tags so I spoilered them instead.

So I keep getting asked, "OMG HOW DO YOU MAKE SHIT LOOK GOOD D:?" I figured that this would be a good way to put VBass4's blogs to the test, give those interested an insight into the process, and show them that the crap I do isn't as complicated as it looks. But more importantly, by reading this blog, you get a look at the firing effect for the Impaler, one of my Needler variants for ...

updated February 16th, 2010 at 12:10 AM

Categories
    Uncategorized
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	shotparticle.jpg‎
Views:	117
Size:	65.5 KB
ID:	1390   Click image for larger version

Name:	glass.jpg‎
Views:	114
Size:	17.2 KB
ID:	1391   Click image for larger version