View RSS Feed

Pooky

1. October 20th Game Marathon for children's hospitals

Sup guys. I'm going to be doing a 24 hour game marathon on October 20th as part of the Extra-Life program to raise money for children's hospitals. I thought I'd post this here in the event anybody wants to support the cause with a donation. I'll be streaming the whole thing via Xsplit, including a webcam view of myself for 24 hours. I haven't decided yet what I'll be playing, I may take requests through the live stream. Link to my page is here ...

updated October 1st, 2012 at 09:13 PM

Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. 2009-2012

3. Just added both of my servers to Gametracker :D

4. True Internet Heroism

Hear me my brothers, for the time has come! Foul internet critics are lashing our beloved developers with complaints about their video games! Blashpemy! These paying customers surely have no right to criticize the video games that they invest ridiculous amounts of money in!

We must rush to the aid of our Lords and masters, lest this unchecked complaining destroy their business, homes, and families. We shall employ such brilliant strategies as counter-whining, and telling them to 'deal ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  5. Wow

It's sad when you read old threads on this forum and like 2/3 of the posters are banned
    Categories
    Uncategorized