View RSS Feed

Uncategorized

Entries with no category

1. Paused Development

So I started this new job a month ago and I have been working 48+ hours a week, fortunately and unfortunately. I am making lots of money towards the purchase of a new car because my other one broke and I had to sell it for scrap. The downside to this is I have no time for my hobbies that I enjoy. I do manual labor and each night I get home I am tired and sore so I just eat and go to bed and wake up doing the same routine. It really sucks but I gotta do what I gotta do right now. All my programming ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. Forge CE: Tracing 'n Stuff

Uhhhhhhh Hi! Just got home from work and boy are my dogs barking! I wasn't planning on doing a blog tonight but what the hell. I haven't really had time to work on Forge the last week but there are some new stuff going on in my code and in my brain.

Ray Intersection with Geometry
    So in Forge when the mouse cursor ( center of the screen ) rolls over an object model, it changes the menu to include object options exactly how it is done in Reach Forge World. How is this done? Well, ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. Forge CE: I Want Reach Info!

I don't have an Xbox 360 or Halo Reach, so I am blogging to see if anyone can give me some information about how some things work. That is if anyone is actually following my blog, ha.

I can successfully grab and drop objects through the menu options, but there are some changes that need to be made. First of all, I am checking if my camera angle is closest to an object using a constant value, sort of like a FOV. I am going to change this constant to the bounding radius of the closest ...

updated October 15th, 2010 at 11:03 AM

Categories
    Uncategorized