• Server Downgrade

Let me start by saying that I am committed to keeping this site up and running.

That being said, the money from donations coming in is no longer enough to support the Virtual Private Server plan we are currently on. Too much is starting to come out of my own pocket for it to be worth paying for. However, I am considering downgrading the plan for this website to the shared hosting plan which we were on several years ago. This would cost less money, but it means the site would probably be a bit more sluggish. This would probably take place within the next week. (It is possible that upgrading to the newest version of vBulletin could introduce some speedups, so I am considering this as well, but this would almost certainly mean losing our custom theme.)

I greatly appreciate everyone who has made a donation to this site, and most recently the handful of people who have donated since the new year: TeeKup, BobtheGreatII, Llama Juice, and Phobias.

Please refer to the short donations FAQ for anyone who would like to make a contribution. Every donation helps!
  • Recent Article Comments Widget

TVTyrant

Needs more IRC post times Go to last post

Halo: 2122

TVTyrant August 10th, 2014 12:38 AM
  • Recent Forum Posts

sehe

Re: SAPP

That's great, you could have posted this on the Sapp forum as I asked.
    And please next time if you make false assumptions, at least don't do it with HUGE RED LETTERS, as you did for this:
    "HUGE...

sehe Today, 06:59 AM Go to last post
    Cortexian

Re: WIP Gridiron

Took the server for the beta offline, though I don't think it got much use since that first test anyway. If you need it again let me know!

Cortexian Yesterday, 03:34 PM Go to last post
    Cortexian

Re: My Apologies

All of these things.

Cortexian Yesterday, 01:46 AM Go to last post
    Cortexian

Re: rep 4 rep

more like badzilla

Cortexian August 19th, 2014, 11:13 PM Go to last post
    TVTyrant

Re: My Apologies

What was your old profile name