• Show off Halo Custom Edition

INSANEdrive, a member of the forum, made a post this morning informing us of a discussion with Corrinne Yu, Principal Engine Programmer for the Halo team at Microsoft, and Technical Lead of Microsoft Game Studios. She is asking the members of this community to show off everything that has been accomplished in the past 7 years. It really means a lot, so if you can, please take some time to show off or explain the best we have to offer. Don't wait too long, however. You have until next Sunday at the latest before the thread is locked.

Post: http://www.modacity.net/forums/showt...Halo-PC-Engine
  • Recent Forum Posts

FireDragon04

[VIDEO] My 25 Halo Custom Edition Maps... 10 Years Later

wiS9v4QGAcg

Hey everyone,
    It's been 10 years, but here we are; on my birthday I decide to release this massive video which looks back at all 25 of my Halo CE maps. I was never an A grade map...

FireDragon04 Today, 11:14 AM Go to last post
    FireDragon04

Arrival

http://i.imgur.com/jgwuxCU.png

After a decade, I have returned with an arrival.

Hey all,
    It has been too long... or some might say not long enough. Its been a decade since I last...

FireDragon04 Today, 11:06 AM Go to last post
    Siliconmaster

Re: So what's everyone doing nowadays 2017

I'm working as a freelance video editor in VA, just outside DC. And I got married in May!

I still feel satisfied that I helped turn off the lights and lock the door on the CE modding scene with...

Siliconmaster Today, 09:46 AM Go to last post
    TVTyrant

Re: I think its time to post

:parrot::parrot::parrot::parrot::parrot::parrot::parrot::parrot::parrot::parrot::parrot::parrot::parrot::parrot::parrot::parrot::parrot::parrot::parrot::parrot::parrot::parrot::parrot::parrot::parrot:...

TVTyrant Yesterday, 12:24 PM Go to last post
    InnerGoat

Re: I think its time to post

Your vote on this thread has been added.

InnerGoat June 20th, 2017, 07:27 PM Go to last post