• IMPORTANT READ THIS - HOW TO STAY IN CONTACT (DISCORD, STEAM, ETC)

FIRST OF ALL: If you get an error viewing threads, MAKE SURE YOU LOG IN. This site is pretty broken because of PHP and outdated vB.

So, AIM was the primary method of contact back in the early Halo days. But recently AOL shut it down, and I no longer have any way of reaching many people I talk to a few times a year.

I created this thread for us to share our contact information in case anyone needs to reach another member now or in the future. I prefer Discord since it is the chat platform of choice these days, but everyone can post their own preferred methods of contact. Also, Modacity may not be around forever (the forum is obviously broken), so I think it's important that we can preserve these connections while we still can.

My discord name is: jcap#5282

You can also add me on Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561197979752816/

You can also join irc.gamesurge.net #modacity if you want to drop us a note there.
    Comments 5 Comments
      Scooby Doo -
      Discord: BMcFrizzle#1936
      Steam: B McFrizzle
      Lightning -
      Discord: Lightning#8257
      Steam: LightningSWHQ

Also it may be worth asking, do we have a modacity discord? Putting it above the pagebreak may be useful.
      Siliconmaster -
      Discord: Br0nto
      Steam: Siliconmaster482
      rossmum -
      discord: rossmum#9419
      steam: rossmum
      soloblast -
      Discord: soloblast#8276

Steam: soloblast

Was never really a particularly active user, but this site was a special place at some point in my life. For what it's worth, there you go.