Conversation Between Skyline and L0d3x

4 Visitor Messages

1. Why are you wasting your valuable time 'raging' on people, I'm the 4th now? It take me about a minute or some to type this ( ~0.00006% of a day) I feel thats a suitable margin to relax. You are changing what you said not, it wasn't "One can say this about this" it was "One can only say something about that one knows about". You were pretty much telling Dwood and anyone else, such as yourself, to not say anything about the topic at hand unless they were certain for fact they the knew it was correct. In your situation Dwood provided valid usable information, where as you didn't and said something that 5 other people took the same way. Perhaps you should rephrase what you wanted to say and not go on about it wasn't directed at him when it clearly was towards him and anyone else who might have some input. You clearly mistook his tone, his attitude was in place where as your name calling and such isn't.
  2. You are an idiot. I did not rage on him for correcting my mistake. I raged on him for his attitude.
    "One can say this and that about this" IS a general statement. There was NOTHING wrong with the tone of my post, it was CLEARLY "inquisitive speculation".

Get a fucking life, how in the world are you even taking time to rage about something that is so unimportant in life.

And the only reason I myself am putting time in this, is because people like you sicken me, and you are what's wrong with humanity.

PS: I will no longer respond to you, putting you on my ignore list, as a scrub like you is not worth my time
  3. "You can only say" as in "One can only say" as in "Your not one to say", I do understand and do not need you to lecture me about the English language. Anyone can have their say if they want, but seeing as "One can only say something about this if you know how this game actually compiles scripts" clearly you knew nothing about how scripts are actually compiled, yet you went on and called someone a jackass for correcting Ones' mistake. Yes you, as in one, as in your not one to say anything about scripting seeing you know nothing about it.
  4. You suck at interpreting posts. "You can only say something about..." as in "One can only say something about..."
    A general statement, not a lecture.
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 4 of 4