Conversation Between SuperSunny and Siliconmaster

6 Visitor Messages

1. Thank you And you're welcome, I'm kind of inspired to do it again.
  2. Cool. I took a look at Horizon, and it looks like it could be fun, while being a bit surreal. Even if you don't make maps any more, I commend you for your accomplishments in times past. : ) Thanks for giving us your mind-bending maps.
  3. I'm not gonna lie, I actually had to search up what I made myself. It's been that long.
    Yes, Covenant was my first step into color and light usage, and I also made Horizon, and every iteration of Valkryie (trying out different shaders and lights). The relationship between colors, literal textures, and lights is really strong to me in just about anything, which is why I kinda went that route in making maps. Sometimes I feel like putting effort into making something better, but it's hard to find the time anymore
  4. No problem. I've always had that feeling when in your maps, but I hadn't taken a look at them in a while. Going through more than one at a time can be hazardous to one's mental state. : ) Or beneficial, depending on which way you think about it. Paradise 2 and Valkyrie RC2 were the ones that had me stumbling around in a daze both ingame and out. Curiously, what other maps have you made? Wasn't that shiny covenant map one of yours? I remember it having the signature "Halo is doing things it doesn't want to be doing" look. :P
  5. Thank you! Yes, they are quite drug-inducing :P
    I've tried to strike an emotional response (how weird does that sound) in everything I've made. Not many actually recognize it, though (or many haven't told me).
  6. So I've been taking screenshots for Bacon and Cerebrum, and wandering around your maps is completely drug-inducing. I'd forgotten you use those barely-there beautiful background audio tracks.

You make pretty maps. :3
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 6 of 6