Conversation Between justin108 and Warsaw

3 Visitor Messages

1. Oh, and by the way: Warsaw was part of Germany during the period in which my avatar was used by the Imperial German Navy. Get informed.
  2. One might say the same about you. I have seen literally zero rational thought process behind anything you have said to me on this entire forum, personal messages included. You are also a non-entity. I've been around Halo at least as long as you have, so you have no community high ground. Because you also chose to initiate dialogue with insults, you have also dissolved any moral high-ground you might have had.

I have already explained to you my position. If you want to maintain your closed-minded stance, more power to you. Have fun being part of the "American stereotype." If you want a fight, you are not going to get it.
  3. Justin is an asshole, he is sorry but who is surprised? In Halo was I always this way or just after drinking. I think I only ever played after drinking so I may owe more sorries than I can type.

Whatever, Warsaw I knew shit about your past and am sorry. Hope that fixes it. I say dumb things.
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 3 of 3