View RSS Feed

The p0lar_blog

Lacktivity, here.

Rate this Entry
I'm starting to consider cross-posting my blog entries from my personal site/deviantart/facebook just so there's at least some activity on the blogs... maybe it'll get others to post too. I just feel sorta like an attention whore doing it since it's so silent, so that's why I haven't, I guess.

Submit "Lacktivity, here." to Digg Submit "Lacktivity, here." to del.icio.us Submit "Lacktivity, here." to StumbleUpon Submit "Lacktivity, here." to Google

Tags: activity , blogs , modacity
Categories
Life , Mixed Bag

Comments

Problem is, they're rather out of the way, so it's easy to forget. Maybe if there was a way to embed them in a subforum or something, because the forums are all everyone seems to look at.
    I agree. The only time I remember blogs exist is when I go to the home page.
    We could place a sidebar on the main forum index page that lists recent threads and blog entries maybe????

(Pretty sure this actually exists in vB 4.0.4)
    postin in ur blogs
    Hey look, a blog!
    How many ratings does a blog have to get to be on the most popular or best blog list? It isn't working currently and it probably never will with the lack of tivity round herr.