View RSS Feed

Llama Juice

Planning Llama Juice on Tour

Rate this Entry
I've never planned anything like this road trip before, and so far things have been moving along alright with it all.... but already I can tell that this type of stuff isn't really my deal haha.

I'm one to normally just flow with whatever comes at me... but I realized that most of the people that I'm going to be visiting won't really be able to work like that... so I have to try to stick to a schedule for it all. I've already poured hours into this planning phase on just trying to collect and organize information on people, and now i have a handy little spreadsheet with all my information I need on these people, and when I'll be there.

Overall I'm beyond excited for this trip, but I'm still not ready to move... I have a shitton of cleaning and packing to do... and I'm spending the time that I should be doing that stuff on here... planning out my trip.

It's just kinda weird... I don't really feel like I'm going to be leaving my apartment yet... like.. it just hasn't hit even though I've been planning on it all for a while now.

At any rate, I have a shitton of packing, cleaning, and making shirts to do... so I'm going to do that now.

Submit "Planning Llama Juice on Tour" to Digg Submit "Planning Llama Juice on Tour" to del.icio.us Submit "Planning Llama Juice on Tour" to StumbleUpon Submit "Planning Llama Juice on Tour" to Google

Categories
Life , The Good

Comments

HAHAHA, loving the profile pic, just so you know. So that's what you were doing up so early...

But yeah, I'm sort of in the same boat. I move into my apartment a week from tomorrow and I haven't done shit for it. Not that there's as much stuff (pretty much what you saw when you were here), but still.

Best of luck to you sir.
    I think I live a few miles away from you. That is all.
    I took that pic when you were in the shower :P

I was up that early 'cause.. I usually get up that early haha.

And Choking, a few miles away from Orlando, or Portage? :P