Feature Requests

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
  1. Con
    Con
    Is there something you'd like to see added to the program that would make life easier?
  2. Con
    Con
  3. Donut
    Donut
    if every node has two of those little lines like a road, why not put little arrows between the lines, like the spider ball tracks in metroid prime

or that would get pretty messy, wouldnt it....
    E: maybe make the two lines taper in like an arrow to indicate direction, kind of like the bones in max
  4. Dwood
    Dwood
    wander_aimlessly function that randomly picks a node to go to and goes to that node.
  5. Con
    Con
    @Donut, that's basically what it has right now. I'm going to be adding the ability to change the circle size and arrow width and we'll see if that's the best option.

@Dwood, I like that idea. I think what I'll do is have a two new data sources -- random player and random node. You'll just pass those in to the existing functions as parameters.
  6. Dwood
    Dwood
    lol another idea. let's rig this with a chatbot
  7. Cortexian
    Cortexian
    Make it scan chat for things like "Playname is aimbotting" and have it auto-respond with "nope". lol
  8. Con
    Con
    I'll add the chat capabilities to the "if I have time" list. Might come after release in a future version. I made a spam bot a while back so I could just port over most of that code.
  9. Cortexian
    Cortexian
    Yea you should post a download to that here as well
  10. Dwood
    Dwood
    As a feature I believe you should allow us to set rotation bots, that specify what node graph+ai option the program will use for a specific map and gametype. ie using a text format like:

use graph "bloodgulch.txt" for map bloodgulch and use ai graph x for gametype y on this map

having the end of line or semicolon signifying the end of that statement, with the program autoloading them.
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast