Chit-Chat

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
  1. Con
    Con
    So who's excited about getting banned for aimbotting? Not my problem lololololol.
  2. Cortexian
    Cortexian
    Feel free to test this in the Lancers Edge Test Server guys, just let me know what your name was when you were testing it so I don't ban you for botting.
  3. Donut
    Donut
    my ingame name would just be Donut, maybe with a little symbol after it if im running guilty spark instead of just playing
  4. Con
    Con
    123 or conscars_ is my ingame name
  5. Con
    Con
    Also, it shouldn't too hard to tell if someone is using this over an actual aimbot. As far as I know, none of the other aimbots smoothly transition between targets.
  6. Cortexian
    Cortexian
    How would I go about making this ignore vehicles and only target players on foot? I find that the bot is pretty useless against vehicles, especially when it targets one and runs straight towards to to get run over even faster.

lol
  7. Con
    Con
    Currently it can't know if the target's in a vehicle or not. I might just add an FID to change targeting mode. Right now you can target the closest ally, enemy, or anyone, and I don't want to have to add vehicle, on foot, or either combinations, nor do I want to keep adding multiple mode toggling FIDs. Perhaps one FID to set the targeting mode and the parameter can correspond to one of the many different targeting modes/combinations of modes.
  8. Cortexian
    Cortexian
    I've found that if a player switches team the bot will still target him if he was the last one targeted. Not sure if this is fixable but heads up.
  9. Cortexian
    Cortexian
    Can I make/post a video of it running around in a live server killing people? Doesn't show the actual bot, just in-game footage.
  10. Con
    Con
    That would be great. I was actually going to ask you if you could. My videos always turn out crappy.

About the team switching, requesting the CLOSEST_ENEMY data source again will solve the issue. For new001.txt, that should be happening pretty often. For the aimbots, that only happens when you first press shift. When you give the aimbot a target it will just follow that target independently until told to look at something else or to pause.
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast