Closed Thread

Thread: Where mah props at?

thehoodedsmack has a reputation beyond repute thehoodedsmack has a reputation beyond repute thehoodedsmack has a reputation beyond repute thehoodedsmack has a reputation beyond repute thehoodedsmack has a reputation beyond repute thehoodedsmack has a reputation beyond repute thehoodedsmack has a reputation beyond repute thehoodedsmack has a reputation beyond repute thehoodedsmack has a reputation beyond repute thehoodedsmack has a reputation beyond repute thehoodedsmack has a reputation beyond repute

Where mah props at?

So I was looking at those Portal space-build jiggers, and I figured I'd do one myself. What suprised me was that I've got basically none of the props used for those. They should come with Portal, right? What's up? Post links if it's just a download thing. Thanks in advance.

Limited has much to be proud of Limited has much to be proud of Limited has much to be proud of Limited has much to be proud of Limited has much to be proud of Limited has much to be proud of Limited has much to be proud of

Re: Where mah props at?

Kind of confused, you mean portal props in hammer? You mean things like buttons to pt boxes on and what not? It does come with them, but they are in parts and you need to make the triggers and all that.

Theres prefab packs out there that have already created ones.

Dr Nick is on a distinguished road

You mean the stargate teleporter thing?
    Steam =Hangintotheleft

thehoodedsmack has a reputation beyond repute thehoodedsmack has a reputation beyond repute thehoodedsmack has a reputation beyond repute thehoodedsmack has a reputation beyond repute thehoodedsmack has a reputation beyond repute thehoodedsmack has a reputation beyond repute thehoodedsmack has a reputation beyond repute thehoodedsmack has a reputation beyond repute thehoodedsmack has a reputation beyond repute thehoodedsmack has a reputation beyond repute thehoodedsmack has a reputation beyond repute

+rep to cure coronavirus n00b1n8R's Avatar
    n00b1n8R has a reputation beyond repute n00b1n8R has a reputation beyond repute n00b1n8R has a reputation beyond repute n00b1n8R has a reputation beyond repute n00b1n8R has a reputation beyond repute n00b1n8R has a reputation beyond repute n00b1n8R has a reputation beyond repute n00b1n8R has a reputation beyond repute n00b1n8R has a reputation beyond repute n00b1n8R has a reputation beyond repute n00b1n8R has a reputation beyond repute

I'm at school, so I can't tell what that image is, but if your saying what I think your saying, then I have the solution.

Garry, being the failure that he is, didn't include half the cool portal props that came with the game in the portal spawn menu. However, they can still be accesed by going into the prop browser (the tab next to spawn menus on the top left hand corner of the Q menu), then going to the portal directory.

I can't remember if those are the correct terms used in the Q menu, but I think they are. I'll double check when I get home. Hope this helps.

Yeah, I figured that out about 2 hours ago. Thanks anyways, Noob. I guess I should close the thread now.

Closed Thread

Thread Information