+ Reply to Thread

Thread: [GALLERY] (videos) FireDragon's Machinima

FireDragon04 is on a distinguished road

[GALLERY] (videos) FireDragon's Machinima

Thought I'd pull all my Machinima together and put them all into one big topic.
    It's nice and easy too, with the Youtube Embed stuff.
    And i can keep posting more here too...

FireDragon's Machinima

HALO 3

SIMULATING SOON

This video is unable to be displayed because the YouTube video tags were used incorrectly. Please review proper use of the tags here.

Consequences

Episode 1
    This video is unable to be displayed because the YouTube video tags were used incorrectly. Please review proper use of the tags here.
    Episode 2
    Episode 3
    Episode 4

The Light of the Fading Sun

Redemption

Music Video Testing

HALO 2

Last Train Home Music Video

Monster Music Video

Naive Music Video

HALO 1 [CROSS] 2

Transmission

HALO 1

The Guardian

Misc. Machinima & None-Machinima Movies

LOTR BFME-II Explosions (Extremely Popular Video of mine over 100,000 views)

Crysis Cutscene

Halo 3 Clone Editing Testing

Pre-Release Mass Effect Video (Had to show some Mass Effect Love)

Old HL2 Bridge WIP

My Final Two Maps for Custom Edition Video "It Ends Tonight"
    Last edited by FireDragon04; June 2nd, 2008 at 09:36 AM.

Post Apocalyptic Badass Corndogman's Avatar
    Corndogman has a reputation beyond repute Corndogman has a reputation beyond repute Corndogman has a reputation beyond repute Corndogman has a reputation beyond repute Corndogman has a reputation beyond repute Corndogman has a reputation beyond repute Corndogman has a reputation beyond repute Corndogman has a reputation beyond repute Corndogman has a reputation beyond repute Corndogman has a reputation beyond repute Corndogman has a reputation beyond repute

Re: [VIDEO] FireDragon's Machinima

You my friend, have very good taste in music. I love the last two music videos, very nice.

Hunter is on a distinguished road

Those videos are awesone. Nice work.

Con has a reputation beyond repute Con has a reputation beyond repute Con has a reputation beyond repute Con has a reputation beyond repute Con has a reputation beyond repute Con has a reputation beyond repute Con has a reputation beyond repute Con has a reputation beyond repute Con has a reputation beyond repute Con has a reputation beyond repute Con has a reputation beyond repute

well done, +rep for joo

WTF IS THIS?

Limited has much to be proud of Limited has much to be proud of Limited has much to be proud of Limited has much to be proud of Limited has much to be proud of Limited has much to be proud of Limited has much to be proud of

I dunno why FD, but your voice makes me cringe, dunno why though. Good vid though

Maybe my Yorkshire 'slang LOL.
    Well pretty much none of the voices in this vid are 'me' but some are closer, as most have some BIG effects on them.

Limited has much to be proud of Limited has much to be proud of Limited has much to be proud of Limited has much to be proud of Limited has much to be proud of Limited has much to be proud of Limited has much to be proud of

Its definitely something to do with the british accent, when hearing it in an acting role not just general life it makes it more british, happens with any british accent I hear on tv/movie.

Isnt your city underwater right now FD?

Yea, i like in 'Atlantis, England'. LOL.
    Nah, the village i live in is ok, but there was some flooding in the main city last week, but the last 3 days have felt like a heat wave...

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information