+ Reply to Thread

Thread: [WIP] yarhar

[WIP] yarhar

low subdivide so no too smootheh.

Re: yarhar

Love the detail on the ear. Done in max?

Hot.

rossmum has a reputation beyond repute rossmum has a reputation beyond repute rossmum has a reputation beyond repute rossmum has a reputation beyond repute rossmum has a reputation beyond repute rossmum has a reputation beyond repute rossmum has a reputation beyond repute rossmum has a reputation beyond repute rossmum has a reputation beyond repute rossmum has a reputation beyond repute rossmum has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by n00b1n8R View Post
    awsome.

but would the halo engine like it?
    Not in the slightest.

Nicely done, Katarn.
    Take my hand and I'll show you what was and will be

One of my high school teachers had a nose that big. AND pursed his lips like that. Lol katarn, now make his skin dark brown (non-racial, my teacher was indian).

^dont forget the monoBrow :P
    found some old assets of mine from 8 years ago lmao

Nice work, reminds me of some dude who I know whos making a model and he modeled the guys butt way too realistic (it was scary I tell you)

Why would you want to watch your character get shot by a corrupt US General when you can watch him get eviscerated by an eight-foot alien in purple body armour?

Quote Originally Posted by Limited View Post
    Nice work, reminds me of some dude who I know whos making a model and he modeled the guys butt way too realistic (it was scary I tell you)
    Ever heard of art for art's sake? I guess not. It's the reason that people can do life drawing and all "oh my god, naked people."

Quote Originally Posted by Reaper Man View Post
    Ever heard of art for art's sake? I guess not. It's the reason that people can do life drawing and all "oh my god, naked people."
    Laff, yes but he wasnt modeling for arts sake, its a biped model he might make into a game mod. I dunno how much he has said about it so i wont say much.

But there was no need to make it that realistic lol..

I dont think he intentionally wanted it do but the rest of the model is very realistic.

Why would you want to watch your character get shot by a corrupt US General when you can watch him get eviscerated by an eight-foot alien in purple body armour?

awsome job katarn, you should post this at the 3d total forums

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information